Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,151 through 2,175 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@eggstealer Of course that is a bug! It has already been mentionned a few times in this forum, so don’t worry. You could also contact Rovio via support.rovio.com.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@eggstealer Yes this is a known bug. It was noted as a problem during the previous Pirates event (a couple of months ago) but has still not been fixed.

It also affects levels on the main island and I think one of the Dungeons. This was actually noted a long time ago (by Chris Hund?), even before the Pirates event returned.

taenksa
    @taenks

This has popped up recently (over the last few days) in the Tournaments when the opponent has Matilda with the Sweet! set.

The first time the other user’s birds use heal, their heal rate is incredibly high – twice what it should be, even after considering the Sweet bonus. If there is another bird that can heal (e.g. Chuck’s Thunderbird) their heal rate is also twice what it should be. Sweet only increases heal rates by 25%.

What really caught my eye was when my opponent began healing themselves over 1000 HP in a single move without using the rage chili. Anyone else seeing this?

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@taenks Did you opponent have the Sweet banner set (two banner items together that make red pulses)? The Sweet banner set gives 200% healing.

taenksa
    @taenks

@freckledpig147 – nope.

The weird thing about the bug is that it provided 200% healing for the first time – but subsequent heals would be at the correct rate.

ManBearPig
    @manbearpig

In arena, when Sea Dog gets stunned on his turn via gang up, either from wizards energize attack or a banner ability, the game hangs up and you’re forced to abandon the round. It’s happened twice in the last two days to me.

lokisar
    @lokisar

I have been seeing 2 bugs:

1. Sometimes when I attack one of the pigs will attack (even though my turn isn’t over and they don’t have anything such as retaliate), when this happens they will stay in the middle of the screen and their health bar will go all red. Next turn resets it.

2. Just recently in Chronicle caves in cave 13 (not sure if this is outside that), when a bird gets stunned, I can’t remove the stun, Matilda with the princess hair or using the chili pepper and blue tricksters won’t remove the stun. I didn’t see anything about not being able to remove harmful effects. Is this a bug?

Jennifer See
    @jennifer-see

I keep running into an issue in the Arena. I attack with Rogues and at the end of the round, the attacked bird magically cleanses itself and GAINS hit points instead of losing them. I’ve had it happen with Rainbird and Druid, too, but most of the time it is Rogues. Is this a common thing?

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@jennifer-see That could happen naturally if the opponent’s banner power is Resurrection or if you are attacking a Chuck or Blues that has set items that make it revive (and be cleansed) when knocked out. However, if it is the 2nd case, it should only happen once during a battle. If it’s anything besides these, then it should be a bug. You should contact Rovio’s support team at https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us.

EggStealer
    @eggstealer

At a Chronicle Cave level I completed, it didn’t show me the 2 star flag it should. Instead I had to play it again (I haven’t yet). Any suggestions on how to fix this?

P.S. It has affected many other levels like Mountain Pig Castle.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

Has anyone else found that if you install Android Lollipop, the game crashes every time a golden pig attacks?

Puzzled
    @puzzled

A bug I haven’t seen before: my bird is spy with Beep! Set, gets stunned. The AI has no bird with a stun capacity. AI’s banner is red, with chain attack, perfect balance, and vengeance. AI birds are wizard with Phoenix set, paladin with dragon set, spies with ballista set. So where did the stun come from?

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

I got vined today and there was no Matilda on the opposing team. Never have seen it before. I had her on my team. Any explanations?

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

@puzzled The Wizard has “Energize” ability that has 20% chance to stun the attacker when target is attacked.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

@dallasreds It is actually a bug unless you are in Cave 1(Shaking Hall).

burbman
    @burbman

I keep having the same issue as reported above by @manbearpig. It cost me the opportunity to compete for a transfer spot in my league last week, as I generally play with Sea Dog, and got frozen three times within an hour of game play each day. At least it let me complete my objectives first.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

I wonder when will there be no bugs about Sea Dog…

PJng
    @pjng

Because of that counter bug, something ‘funny’ happen on me.
    One normal pirate is less than half health, I activate counter to Bard,
    when pirate attack Matilda, Matilda sure will counter back,
    after Matilda counter back, pirate counter Matilda again,
    but counter ability on Matilda still active, so Matilda counter again,
    then that normal pirate is dead.

PigKiller694
    @pigkillerz205

Hello i noticed that when i was doing an arena duel i left the game for 4 hours and then i came back and the game was still where it had left off is this a glitch or is the pvp not real time thx :)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@pigkillerz205 — The arena is not a real PVP at all. You are playing a team based on a real player (or one created by Rovio), but your opponent’s moves are controlled by Rovio’s computer program.

Fluffy
    @fluffyjesus

Reporting a small bug; harmless but very annoying.

I play on android and android tab and it happens on both.
    In the nest or in the PvP battleship, when you open the screen to change bird class, and you hold the progress bar on a mastery 10 class, the eagle coin shows up with no number next to it.

This makes sense as the class is maxed, but when you switch to an unmaxed class or hold to view coins to next mastery on another bird, it also shows no number. This bug persists until the app is closed and restarted.

Shatterproof81
    @shatterproof81

i dint get any of the star rewards except the avenger which i got enough stars after the update. before the update, i had enough stars to get any thing on star list except avenger.
    is this a glitch

cricket789
    @cricket789

Hi there,

I have a serious problem with ‘syncronizing version’. I had this problem before but after installing an app “Google Games” it worked fine. Unfortunately, suddenly it has stopped working again. The game stops at one of the launching steps. I didn’t do anything wrong, believe me. I am waiting more than 3 weeks to fix this problem and I am sad because of my lost rewards etc. If You could help me with some ideas, tips I would be very grateful!

PigKiller694
    @pigkillerz205

oh ok thx are you sure though because it says pvp arena

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@kenhsieh
    I had never seen the vining bug before in 2 years of playing. Thanks
    I am with you on the Seadog bug.
    I like using skulkers and Seadog together a lot and in the last 3 weeks I have lost many lives to freeze ups which I figured was one of them. Everytime it happened I reported to Rovio and the last time I detailed to them every bird setup and every banner item in hopes of helping them fix this.

Also a new bug?
    Yesterday I used Skulkers weak spot and there were 2 weak spot emblems on every enemy and the banner.
    I thought my vision was going bad.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,151 through 2,175 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.