Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,076 through 2,100 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • mohan
    @mohan15

Pls anyone help..i really want to play thia game

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@mohan15 The message “Failed to Login” when you start the game means that the game can not connect to the servers. How is your Internet connection when you start the game?

burbman
    @burbman

Not sure if this has been posted yet, only read back a few pages, did not read all 2,000+ posts to check. Achievement “Top of The Flock” appears to be bugged. I finished first in Arena last week, but achievement did not unlock. Achievement says “any league” but I was in diamond nonetheless.

angryde
    @angryde

@burbman Heaps of my achievements are bugged. I only have 45% completion but I’ve absolutely done 100%

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

I’ve been having some issues with my friend list today, I’m logged in with both my facebook and Rovio account (as usual) but there is no one in my friend list… it’s completely empty.
    I tried to log out and log back in already but it didn’t work, any suggestion?
    I have an android device.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@ryogokusama First of all, how many Facebook friends [that play the game] do you have? If your answer is more than a hundred, my explanation would be that there are the game can’t display your friends for some reason. Some people have also mentionned a similar problem, but when they remove some, the list reappears. Sorry, but that’s the most I could explain to you now…

mohan
    @mohan15

@angryjohnnyMy conection is working..it has a good speed..i also play other online game that works fine…i also tried clearing data of game and trying again but nothing..the same thing happened…first loading completed and i played..but after that same message

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@mohan15 I suggest you contact Rovio support with that issue since they are the only ones that can help you in case it is a server-side issue.

I know that people have had issues with logging in if they encountered a bug where you were able to equip hats/classes you actually did not have and then quit the game with the class(es) still equipped. The game can not synchronize properly at boot up in those cases and will not start. Was this the case for you maybe?

angryde
    @angryde

@mohan15 Yes, my FB connection never holds after I close + de-mount AB Epic. However, at least now – well, for the past 72 hours – all I have to do is log into AB Epic via the FB App and then tap on connect via the totem… the FB App (then) re-launches briefly and I’m signed in… and this connection remains stable until I close + de-mount AB Epic. It’s annoying to have to go through and repeat this process but it’s a hell of a lot more tolerable than it was!

mohan
    @mohan15

@angryjohnny thats not the problem wid me…i think i should contact rovio..

@angryde
    that didnt worked for me..i found another way to play the game…to delete its data..and play again..but here is a problem my old data doesn’t come back even after signing in to my rovio ac..moreover this is very annoying to delete data and open again and sign in..also old data is not coming back event after signing in every time..every time i will have to restart again…
    I will contact rovio..
    Thnx both of u for ur help

mala
    @mala

arena bug: it happened to me twice, and always in the same situation

i’m using sea dog, gangs up with paldin,
    paladin attack banner,
    then bomb attacks right after,
    if bomb gets stunned during this attack, the match stops, the bombs stay stunned under oppo banner, my turn should be finished, but somehow enemy turn does not start.

so i have no option but pause the arena and go back to the nest (loosing the arena in the meantime)

anyone else reporting this?

cnote76
    @cnote76

OK, I’m kinda pissed off right now: On the very first PVP game of the day, the game freezed, and after reopening the game, it took away not 1, but 2, TWO!!! free daily games………………………..

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

I lost a match this morning because neither the Phoenix or Save Me sets provided a second life and my opponent knocked them out in the first round, I lost the coin toss. Then later in the game my opponent kept getting time jumps even though they had the Vengeful emblem.

There’s no beating a cheating computer.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

@mala, I only use Seadog when it’s a required objective. I have found this bug as well–seadog gets stunned, and the game freezes.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I read about achievements in various threads. My achievement button does nothing ie. it doesn’t depress so I have no idea what to achieve. It also says 0%. Yet I have 966 stars every bird to maximum mastery and even a diamond arena trophy. Can anyone tell me what we are supposed to achieve?

Apologies if this has been mentioned before. I haven’t read this whole thread.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@bubbley Are you playing on iOS or Android?

angryde
    @angryde

@bubbley I am in the same situation. My ‘achievement’ % vacillates between 0 and 48 even though I have done absolutely everything, like you. Apparently, I have yet to meet 2 of the 5 birds in the game! Lulz!

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I am not sure about iOS but to get achievements on Android you have to be logged in on your Google Account in the game you are playing. I do not remember where or when Epic does that but most mobile Android games have the option to log in to Google at the startup screen.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryjohnny I play iOS latest version. Before the last update it used to say 100% but for what I could never discover because it wouldn’t depress. I have never had a google account.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I sent a support mail to Rovio support about some achievements not working as they should and this was their response:

Hi,
    And thank you for contacting us.

We have had several players contact us about this issue and we have now launched an investigation into the matter. It is still unclear how extensive the problem is and how much of our player base is affected, but we will look into the matter and hopefully have some kind of fix generated soon.

We are terribly sorry for the problems this achievement issue creates and we hope that you can be patient with us while we get it fixed.

Best regards,

Matias
    Rovio Support Team

So it seems they are taking it serious and are working on it which is good :-)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryjohnny thanks nice to know they are taking it seriously.

mala
    @mala

@mimi27 just lost another one for the very same reason, sea dogs gets stunned while gang up action, this time i was able to recover thanks to the princess dispel, but the bug jumped onto the paladin (bomb was ganging up with him), now the arena is stuck, the paladin still shows the blue circle (even if his turn is over) and there’s nothing i can do but quit the arena.

Funny things, the rage chili is full, and if i drag it it looks like it can still be used on the pala (everything else show the red banded circle) but obv it doesn’t work

i find this really annoying, sea dogs is great in arena but i cannot keep loosing because of that

angryde
    @angryde

@angryjohnny Thanks for contacting Rovio, mate! I was going to submit yet another support request re: the achievement issue(s) via their website but got sidetracked!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Is anyone else still having the FB login problem, or is it just me? It isn’t getting better, if anything it’s getting worse. Also, I’ve noticed that I am no longer getting friends who get a roll on my GPM and fill up my GPM bar in return. Time for another message to Rovio.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

Still not working for me either @mvnla2.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,076 through 2,100 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.