Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,026 through 2,050 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@neomerlinmagic @jewlsdeluxe — I’ll submit a support request to Rovio, but it would make more impact if you did also. I’m still having the same problem today, although I can still log in through the red totem. Took a couple of tries this morning. I also make sure that all other apps are hard closed.
    Hard closing all apps has become routine when playing more than one AB game, and a hard shutdown and restart seem to be necessary at least once per day.

JeffersonMcM
    @jeffersonmcm

I’ve been having the same issues with the Facebook connection not persisting through the ABE app closing. I have no problem re-connecting every time I open the game but I have to force it rather than it being already connected.

I had started a new thread here yesterday, but the thread seems to have vanished before I could read any of the replies.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@jeffersonmcm The issue has been reported to Rovio. The tread was removed since there had been several reports already in this thread, which is specifically for Epic Bugs and more closely monitored.

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

@mvnla2 Hello, I tried again this morning and still can’t log in to Facebook. That’s frustrating. I submitted a support request to Socio. Hopefully we can get this resolved. I updated the Facebook app just I case that was the problem but it didn’t work.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

One question for those that have Facebook connection issues; have you tried removing the Angry Birds Epic permission from Facebook and then re-connect?

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

The problem seems to have started since the Facebook iOS app update on the 7th, so it might be Facebook’s fault instead of Rovio’s.

aquafire
    @aquafire

Guess I’m not the only one with Facebook login issues. Hopefully it gets fixed soon :(.

angryde
    @angryde

This whole FB bug thing is getting really tiresome. I’ve submitted a request to the Rovio CS Helpdesk. One more for the pile! ** Update ** Following @mvnla2 advice – I performed a hard shutdown of my device and was able to log in ONCE. However, once I closed + de-mounted the App and tried to play (again), the FB connection dropped (again). Another hard shutdown of the device and I was able to log in again (ONCE). Just FYI.

Cositirijiyas
    @cositirijiyas

I play last night for 2 hours to increase My arena score and I was on first place with 50670 but this morning I have My last score before the play night. I think the app is not sync. What can I do?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Response from Rovio re FB connection.
    I don’t have time to try it now, but let us all know if it works.

EDIT: WARNING! I FINALLY TRIED THIS AND NOW I CAN’T LOG IN TO FB AT ALL

Pekka, May 10, 08:18:
    Hi there,

and thanks for your message and for reporting the problem!

Sorry to hear that the Facebook connection is causing problems. We have received reports also from a few other players concerning this. When you open Epic, even if you have to reconnect to FB, does the FB connection then start working without problems upon re-connecting?

In any case, could you try the following steps:

DELETED

Does it now start working so that you don’t have to reconnect to FB every time you open the game?

We apologize for the inconvenience!

Best regards,

Pekka
    Rovio Support Team

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@mvnla2 I think they missed a step of installing Facebook back onto your device?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@neomerlinmagic — So it would seem, unless trying to connect to FB from Epic installs FB? I haven’t tried it yet. Did you?

Tepi
    @a960717

Every time I start the game I need to log in to Facebook again. It used to remember my login, but suddenly the game started to forget Facebook login. I didn’t update any software prior to this problem and I didn’t change any settings.

The game is version 1.2.7 and I’m running it on iPhone 5C with OS 8.3

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@mvnla2 I haven’t had a chance to try it yet. Being that it’s Mother’s Day today.

@a960717
    Facebook had an iOS update on the 7th. It probably updated without your noticing.

Tepi
    @a960717

@neomerlinmagic

Ok, FB was updated on 7th, but Epic worked perfectly until 9th. That’s what I meant with no updates prior to problem, since it worked perfectly for two days in between.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@mvnla2 I followed the steps that Rovio provided you without reinstalling Facebook. It opened the browser for the Facebook login. I still was able to log onto Facebook, but it was still not persistent after my play session. It didn’t fix the problem, unfortunately.

Fredrik Järnehag
    @fredrik-jarnehag

Issue #1 Pigs and birds attack during player turn even though they don’t have a blessing or gear that should give them the opportunity/right to do so. They get an extra turn during player turn. This happens more often with Pigiana Jones that has the ability even though he haven’t had the chance to put the blessing on him or any other of his teammates.
    Issue #2 The game stops during arena and you can’t do anything even do you still have moves left. The game is still showing animations. This leads to a forced forfeit.
    Issue #3 The game stops during arena and rivaling team don’t do anything during their turn. The game is still showing animations. This leads to a forced forfeit.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@fredrik-jarnehag Your #1 has been found to be caused by “stunning” pigs who are immune. I suggest you fight these pigs with no stun equipped if possible, until Rovio fixes it. Unfortunately, #2 and #3 have no workarounds.

RovioKien
    @roviokien

@fredrik-jarnehag #1 is a known issue and hopefully fixed soon.

#2 and #3 are bugs in the game’s turn logic. We’re investigating these and reports of what exactly happened leading to the frozen battle (who attacked who and so on) with screenshots of the frozen battles would help us find the bugs. You can send these reports to our customer support team at http://rov.io/support

Mistycom
    @mistycom

Arena Issue #1
    Since the beggining last week, almost every time when I killed opponent’s bird in (only) first turn it revives with 50% of his life. And it doesn’t metter what my opponent has on his banner (usually he doesn’t have resurection option), it happened everytime.

And I don’t know if it’s connected with above issue – really often, when I used Matilda’s thornes in my first turn on my opponents they dissapeard, and opponent;s bird who should die, has 50% his life.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@mistycom The opponent’s bird is either Chuck (with Revival) or Blues (with Save Me!).

Strategia55
    @strategia55

I have a similar problem . I recently battled an opponent that has the Resurrection banner.

ie 30% chance to revive with 50% health. None of the birds had any items that help.

EVERY time I killed a bird , it revived. I nuked 6 birds during the fight and they all revived. Rovio REALLY needs to check their math.

RPBThree
    @rpbthree

@jamairoqui Thanks for the tip. I searched the forums and couldn’t find anything about shutting off network connections to get easier opponents. Does this work for iphone? Would anyone mind telling me how or provide a link to the a thread that discusses it?

Thanks

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@rpbthree There is a thread on here somewhere. I forget where. The trick is to enter the unranked battle, then in the middle of the battle, pause it. At that point you shut off the network connection, abort the battle, and go back to the main Arena screen. The program then sets you up with a supposedly easier opponent bird set. The problem is this doesn’t work for i-devices, since there is no way to shut off the network and not have the game reboot (at which point it doesn’t load because there’s no network connection).

For grins one evening I tried walking away from my house until my ipad lost the wireless connection. Then I walked back just far enough to pick up the signal again. I went through the steps above (walking back and forth to turn the network on and off as required) and it does work, after a fashion, and I got a team of birds that was easy. But I think I got 55 points in the roll (you know, where it splits the two lowest values with 15 snoutlings?), and it took maybe 10-15 minutes total for the one battle.

I’m not sure if this is technically cheating, in principle you’re just playing the game (and, on its own some times the game gives you lineups that are as easy (like when you get a “team” that is only Red with a wood league banner)). However, it’s far more trouble than it’s worth with all the walking around. (Maybe it works better with an Android platform or you could build a Faraday cage to do the same thing and move your phone in and out to shut off the network. But at that point if you’re going to that trouble to win an Arena battle it might be time to consider your life in totality and find another hobby.)

Golden Piggie
    @goldenpig

I got a glitch of Demonic Wizpig, it’s that everybody died except red, but Wizpig was almost dead, and sticky goo was still on him and he died because of that. I wonder if that’s a glitch or not.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,026 through 2,050 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.