Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,951 through 1,975 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@neomerlinmagic, @justfaded, @laura118b

I am glad to hear they will fix that, otherwise it would seem pretty fishy to nerf Matilda’s cleanse/heal combo right at the same time they implement Purify Potions. *smile*

Without a working cleanse/heal, those Ice Shamans are oh so hard to beat (and I’m not even talking about the Boss). Those guys are the reason I have primarily used Princess over Bard or Druid — gotta have that cleanse (and it has to apply first)!

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

Weird bug I’ve found while farming Star Reef Castle. I tend to let the game go on auto play to farm Mastery/Snoutlings. The fights last anywhere from 3-5 min so I try to glance over at my phone at the 3-4 min mark and see how it’s going. At this point my birds are fighting Wiz Piz and everything is going fine. However, a couple times I noticed that he would have buffs on him from the birds he was facing like:

Cupcake Trap from Rogues
    Gang Up from Sea Dog
    Soothing Song from Bard

I noticed this happening sometime into the fight though as Wiz Pig was usually pretty low on health at the time.

The worst one was when Matilda used her Rage ability and Wiz Pig received all the healing!

HarleyM
    @harleym

My Paladin attacked a knock-out banner and was stunned. My Sea Dog, which was attached the the Paladin, then attacked the banner and was also stunned. My turn didn’t end, but I was unable to move, forcing me to abandon.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

@harleym, others have reported this same issue. I’ve had it happen as well, to the extent that I’m hesitant to use Seadog’s gangup in the arena. It seems to happen any time Seadog gets stunned as a result of both an attack and using gang-up, such as hitting the opponent’s Chuck when he has the rage chili border, or in the most common case, hitting the banner with the Stun emblem.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

AI rogues put cupcake trap on my banner and the AI red raged on it. Knocked himself out, priceless.

laura118b
    @laura118b

I had enemy Spies cast Cheer on my banner only to hit it with rage next move and dispell it before the healing could be added. Oh well. I’m really okay with Rovio taking some time to fix this bug. If nothing else the amusement factor is high!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Wish I would experience some of the same amusing bugs. So far all I’ve seen is opponents who have much more strength than advertised (including banner and set item effects), my birds not reviving in 3 turns, opponents with abilities they shouldn’t have, etc.

laura118b
    @laura118b

Oh, don’t get me wrong, I’m getting slammed with those too! My Chuck will get KOed in the same round I take out some of the enemies, yet it’s a full round or two past those birds fighting again before my Chuck gets back up. Somehow a 20% reduction by the opposing banner to my hit strength results in over a 100 point decrease when it should be around 60, or my favorite…using counter in the arena triggers all hits by that bird being worth 40% less, even after counter has worn off.

But the fun bugs are what keep me from pulling my own hair out.

I’m trying to stay mid pack for a while, I just made it back to Silver for the first time ever. Last season I spent so many weeks with the KOed birds never reviving I got stuck in Stone for 7 weeks after fighting to Silver once. I’m at a decided disadvantage equipment wise compared to my birds and rank.

schmibitar
    @jeff-grove-16

I’m experiencing an issue on my Note 4 where auto-running a level causes epic to crash. It’s only happened on multi-level zones so far. It will finish the first level, then the entire game will just close.

Troubleshooting performed so far:
    Close/restart application
    Clear all data and cache from application through settings
    Reboot phone
    Uninstall / Reinstall Epic.

None of these have resolved. Unsure what my next steps are (possibly factory reset, but…). Anyone else experiencing?

UPDATE: Did a full factory reset, installed nothing but epic. Worked for about an hour and now failing again. Any ideas?

burbman
    @burbman

I have noticed that since the update, the vengeance banner only damages the opponent birds and not their banner as it used to. I have not yet paid enough attention to see if the reverse is true when an opponent has that emblem.

laura118b
    @laura118b

Oh, it’s doing damage to my banner! I almost lost a battle and the enemy birds never even touched my banner.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@burbman They made this change to the Vengeful emblem with the previous update. I think this is much better. The retaliate emblem still does damage to both your birds and banner.

kyododom
    @kyododom

@jadedbacon
    Like you, I also farm SRC on auto play and have noticed the same bug since the latest update. I liked it yesterday when in the very first round Pirate’s “Arrr” buff affected all the pigs, and this morning I just noticed Cleric’s “Healing Shield” on all the pigs. However, I have so far only noticed this bizarre development in the very first round of the first wave. Maybe it will slowly spread throughout the entire castle….?

My golden pig will automatically shut down the game even when I reinstalled the game. That is the worst glitch possible and just a sign that Rovio has been letting down players if it comes to this. Lucky coins are the most important currency in the game. If this doesn’t work in a few days, I will most likely stop playing Epic and tell other people to do the same. It just isn’t worth it with a glitch this critical.

grinder
    @grinder

@chrish15
    i have the same problem with Daily Golden Pig like You, but in my case the game jump out to “desktop” on EVERY batlle except these on caves :( i saw this today morning
    (i play game on Android / Lollipop, HTC One M7) fix this bug, please

AudioMan612
    @audioman612

I’m having the same exact issue with the Daily Golden Pig. I hope this gets fixed soon. It’s already laughable just how few lucky coins you get in the game.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Can you all that have this issue list the devices you play on and what version of OS those devices have. It might be a device specific issue and if that is the case Rovio might be able to fix it quicker if they are aware of that.

Andrew Helms
    @ahelms1124

I am on a Verizon Galaxy S 5 and I am also experiencing the Golden Pig glitch. I hadn’t had a problem until today when all of a sudden whenever he attacks I am sent back to my home screen. I completely wiped game cache and data and re-installed to no effect.

Vasil Panushev
    @vasil-panushev

Hi

Since this morning I get an odd bug. The game just exits when the gold pig attacks my bird in the daily bonus level. This is quite annoying since the weekly progress will reset and I will have to start over.

Playing on Android 5.0 on Samsung Galaxy S5.

Any ideas?

I saw the Golden pig glitch when I was playing on an LG G3, Android 5.0.1.

John Wittenberg
    @john-wittenberg-1

When the golden pig attacks the game crashes on my Note 3 with Lolipop 5.0, and a guy at work has the same issue with an S5 Sport also on Lolipop 5.0.

However, the golden pig daily works fine on my Shield tablet Lolipop 5.01 (same account).

orinocopl
    @orinocopl

Golden pig must be stuned its te only way to prevent game from crash.

AudioMan612
    @audioman612

I’m on a non-branded Google Nexus 6, running the latest build of stock Android (rooted). The game crashes whenever the golden pig attacks. The only way to win the battle is to manage to stun him enough.

EmersonANS
    @emersonans

Hi, I have the same problem with the golden pig. I can just make my firts 3 attacks, but the game crashes as soon as the golden pig attacks one of my birds.

My device: Moto Maxx (XT1225)
    Android version: 5.0.2

Juhler
    @juhler

I have the same problem on Nexus 5 android 5.1 rooted.

I manage doing it with cakes on paladin.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,951 through 1,975 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.