Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,926 through 1,950 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@cositirijiyas that’s currently not available anymore, but we can hope Rovio brings it back.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@laura118b — I’ve also had the AI Rouges cast cupcake trap on one of my birds now, which I believe someone else has mentioned seeing before. The AI didn’t get a chance to attack me again before the end of the round. But I would liked to have seen the results.

mala
    @mala

weird thing, i don’t have access anymore to both my golden pig machines, nor visit any friends, (exception made for piggy mc cool).

if i click on the golden machine it just bounce and nothing happens

if i click on one of my friends on the list it just close the windows and goes back to where i was (arena/nest)

everything else looks normal, the game broke this afternoon (i’ve played a bit this morning and there were no bugs).

anyone else reporting this?

edit. if i challenge a friend to an unranked arena battle, it matches me up random players i don’t have on my list…

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@mala Did you update the game today?

mala
    @mala

i didn’t noticed there was an upgrade in the app store, it was a temporary bug due to the version differences, everything back to normal

mich
    @m-ich

I rolled the GPM a couple of times today to get new set items at L45. However, at least two of the items turned out to have the strength of level 41 items. It is unclear at the moment what caused this, but it may have something to do with existing set items of the same type and/or the GPMs equip button. In both cases, the bird had the L41 version of the item equipped. I rolled the L45 item, pressed the equip button, and when I checked in the inventory later, the equipped item had L41 stats.

Carl
    @carlweathers4

@cositirijiyas I am too. My vs. leaderboard is empty (which usually only happens if I have a bad connection), and it doesn’t look like my event leaderboard has changed in 3 days. Everything else seems fine, and the information is synced between 2 devices, I’m just worried that something weird is going to happen and I won’t get 6K experience for all.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

Princess’s “Removes all harmful effects from target bird” effect is now applied after the “healing” effect. It was the other way around before the update.

Goatix
    @goatix

Hi,on my ipad minni,the game is stuck loading on the words on my profile pic.Bug?

PJng
    @pjng

This is by design or glitch?
    all info are display again if I close game when if pop up.
    I mean, if I just level up, and a message pop up said LEVEL UP when on map, after I tap ✔, immediately exit game, and enter game again, LEVEL UP message pop up again, this happen on all info, mastery level up, new level available, finish some event, Mother of Golden Pigs level available, even obtain treasure chest (on this, if currently have 512 LC, obtained chest get 5 LC, it display 517 LC, exit and enter again game, it back to 512 LC, need to tap chest again to obtain 5 LC).

I hope someone understand my sentence.

HarleyM
    @harleym

On autoplay, my sea dog just buffed the golden pig with gang up. The golden pig attacked sea dog, but sea dog did not attack himself afterward. Wish the pig had attacked another bird…

@pjng
    I obviously can’t say for sure, but this seems like a feature, not a bug. There is a reasonable chance someone missed the notification if their game closed around the same time, and rovio probably just wants to make sure they see it.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Something that happened to me was that I played PvP and was trying to get the “win during enemy turn” objective, but ended up destroying the enemy banner with Bomb. YET, the objective counter went straight to 2, despite only playing ONE battle.

Arrow
    @arrow

Since yesterday cant log into angry birds epic. Logging stucks when it comes to syncronizing version. Can you help?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@arrow What device are you playing on, what OS version does it use and if it is an Android device: did you get Epic from Google Play or Amazon Store?

Also, have to rebooted your device?

The Pirates channel
    @thepirates

There is sometimes a bug while playing with a Nature Pig. The Nature Pig makes rezavilisation but nothing apears! This also happens with counter sometimes.

Puzzled
    @puzzled

Hello,

I am unable to get epic to connect to Internet. I use iOS, it is up to date, and the iPad has been turned off and on several times. Other apps connect properly to Internet. Please advise.

Eva Adams
    @eva-adams-mb

Yesterday, as I was playing, suddenly the headgear thunderbird appeared on chuck, even though I never bought it. Today I couldn’t open the game. It got stuck in the loading page at “synchronizing version”. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it opened, but when I tried to log into my Rovio account to restore my prigress, a messege appeared saying “update required for this profile”, it didn’t log in and I couldn’t do anything else and was forced to close when I opened it again, it stuck at “synchronizing version”. After reinstalling again, the same thing happened. I really don’t want to start the game all over again (I already had to twice, for other reasons)
    I don’t know if the headgear thing has anything to do with it, but it happened right before I closed the game last night; the last time it worked properly.

laura118b
    @laura118b

Yup, it’s the hat! He was still wearing it when you logged off. It’s happened to lots of us at this point. You flipped between birds too fast.

You MUST contact Rovio support. Your save data is broken on their end. Tell them your problem, they’ll follow up with asking how it happened, but they will restore your game from an archived version.

Give them 1 business day.

Eva Adams
    @eva-adams-mb

Thank you! I thought it couldn’t have been a coincidence. I’ll contact them. I hope it works!

laura118b
    @laura118b

It did for me. And three other people I know of. ;-)

Josh
    @jmrexhau

I’ve had this for at least a few weeks but I haven’t read this entire thread, maybe someone could list known bugs and resolved ones? Anyway, I found it while farming. I put the birds on autopilot or whatever you call it, I notice the computer doing something stupid, so I take it off. If the pepper is full, and I time it just right, the pepper remains full, cannot be used and does not go up or down. Very wierd.

JustFaded
    @justfaded

Against the Ice Shaman Boss in Cave 4, my Matilda Princess would use Royal Aid and the Ice Shaman would get healed before the status effect of the bird targeted would get cleared. So the bird would end up getting the life draining effect lifted, but the Shaman would get the full heal and the bird would get no healing.

I suppose this could be intended, but it wouldn’t make much sense. For reference, I was just using Paladin Red and Princess Matilda, no 3rd bird.

Oh, I’ve also had a few issues where I hit a pig with Blue and the damage doesn’t come off until the pig is attacking. This wouldn’t be an issue, but when it happens the effect damage doesn’t seem to be taken into account.

laura118b
    @laura118b

That’s not a bug, it appears to be the new order with every cleanse/heal short of Matilda using the rage chili. Rainbird does the same thing now, which unfortunately points to a deliberate change by Rovio not a bug.

JustFaded
    @justfaded

I saw a few other posts about it after writing mine. I’m still hoping it’s a coding mistake. One mistake in a base class affects all classes that inherit from it, but I’m not going to hold my breath. It would be a very stupid design choice that makes zero sense, so hopefully they switch it back either way…

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

Actually, I did a support ticket on that and Rovio said it was a mistake. It’ll be fixed on the next update.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,926 through 1,950 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.