Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,901 through 1,925 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • mathilde1981
    @mathilde1981

@jduffield Yes I learnd that the hard way….
    Rovio say’s my problem will be fixed with the next update which is scheduled for this week. I really hope so, I’m at level 37 with some decent set items and a good amount of LC and snoutlings. Would be sad to start all over again.
    Edit: not to mention that my daughter did the same *stupid* thing and is now asking me hourly if the new updat is available (sigh)

laura118b
    @laura118b

Rovio fixed my sync problem that the hat trick caused. I heard back within 12 hours! My save file was broken, they restored it and I had to clear my game data. I’m back up and running though. So contact Rovio support, it might end up closing that hole, but then the game is playable.

mathilde1981
    @mathilde1981

@laura118b They fixed mine too. I got a second mail yesterday saying the same thing and now its working again.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Game continues to freeze at various times. Because the game constantly locks up, I lost all 3 Arena Battles today. I’ve Rebooted/Reinstalled several times but to no success.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@strategia55 — Don’t know if it will help you any, but while playing Epic, I make sure all other apps running in the background are hard closed (this is on IOS). Despite that precaution I have had a few freezes that caused me to lose a battle. Thankfully not 3 in a day.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@strategia55 @mvnla2 Also another thing that frees up memory on iOS, that most don’t think about, is closing all your open browser tabs.

laura118b
    @laura118b

I noticed a new bug tonight. My mastery lv 8 Cannoneer had used counter during a battle in the arena. Every hit he made after that, including later separate battles, his power was way down. It looked like the game reduced all hit attacks by the 40% counter penalty even when it wasn’t counter. His hits, with the underdog bonus, were only 104×3. This was using the golden gun set.

I didn’t notice until it was too late and ended up losing 2 in a row ending my grinding for the night. Which hurts as I was 80 points from retaking 2nd place.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

After Paladin hit rank 10, it became purchasable again. Both in the store and on the map.

Paladin.jpg

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@neomerlinmagic Yes that is a known bug, it happens with all classes that reach 10. Buying them again does not reset them or make them stronger, you just loose the snoutlings/lucky coins from the purchase so it is not worth trying.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

Screenshot_2015-04-10-08-29-05.png

AI Red cast devotion on my Matilda. I checked her stats and it was active.

laura118b
    @laura118b

That’s kind of awesome. That might be the first time I’ve seen a bug that worked solely in the player’s favor.

mathilde1981
    @mathilde1981

Don’t know if it’s bug or just Rovio being nice…but my golden pig machine just went haywire.
    I had the a watch video icon and after the first video and free roll it just kept on going, giving me a total of 10 video’s to watch and getting free roll’s after every video. When my rainbowbar was filled up the fun was over.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mathilde1981 — Similar strange occurrences have been reported in the past. It may happen to no other nester, or only a few. At any rate, glad you took advantage of it while it lasted. Cheers!

Csaba Szalai
    @csaba-szalai2

Greetings! I have had a problem with the game that I’m not android or IOS, windows phone, unfortunately I have been playing and is lagging in this update so unfortunately my friends for free use and even a pig’s spin I dunno fészkébe se let you in! Is it unlocked it is some sort of update or solution because unfortunately the game does not have a facebook application on their website.

AudioMan612
    @audioman612

I just played an arena match where killing the opponent’s flag did not register. I continued to play the game for another 5 minutes before getting bored and just quitting. This was quite irritating considering how difficult the arena battles have become.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@audioman612 — This has happened to me twice on two different versions of the game now. Certainly is annoying.

The funniest battle I had in the arena; I lost the coin toss and after a short skirmish, I finished off two of the other team’s birds. Then a Wizard with a Twin Lightning used a rage attack and killed 1 of my birds/lowered the health down to 100 for the other two and lowered my banner’s health down to about 1000. I didn’t have a rage chili so I did about 4600 damage with a single bird to finish off their banner.

AudioMan612
    @audioman612

I don’t know how many of these have been reported, but I’ve noticed a ton of bugs. I can’t remember all of them right now, but I can do a few:

On my older phone, a Droid 4, pausing the game would result in a black screen and the only way around it was to force close.

Sometimes the computer gets extra turns in the arena. I have no clue what causes it (I don’t mean the banner that sometimes grants this).

Often times when a Paladin is protecting something, the positions of all of the birds will get all messed up until the next turn.

If you begin dragging the rage chili while another bird is doing something, it won’t show as being dragged, but you can usually still drop it on one of your birds. If you let go of the drag, the last part of the animation of it returning will play.

I’ll update when I remember the others. I know I have noticed more.

Edit: so the extra turns seem to happen when using the Paladin’s Devotion, whether in the main game or the arena. It’s quite annoying…

laura118b
    @laura118b

Has anyone else noticed a very specific bug in Porktuga? The last big boss pirate pig, when you hit him with Red he advances his turn like Counter is in use when it very clearly is not. I’m getting this with Samurai class, I don’t know about his others. And it’s only Red that triggers it.

mathilde1981
    @mathilde1981

@laura118b Yes I noticed this just now. I was also playing the Samurai class.

laura118b
    @laura118b

Hey @tigerussell, almost the same thing happened to me today. AI Red cast devotion on my banner. He died from poison the next turn so I don’t know what would have happened, but he did cast it!

Rolly
    @rolly

Last week I had a totally depressing time in silver league. I finished all objectives (first time I had none I could not finish, don’t have the gold birds), but was a solid 10th place. Place 2 and 3 had twice as many, place 1 three times as many points as me. Now in the middle of the week, I am still ALONE in my league. Is this a bug or fair payback?

laura118b
    @laura118b

I think a lot, if not all of us are alone. I saw others on my board for the first hour, then they all disappeared. It’s worrisome. How do you know what score to play for if you only see yourself?

Cositirijiyas
    @cositirijiyas

I’m alone in the leaderboard toó, what happen???
    Hey anyone knows how I can get the black wig for Matilda??? Where is it???

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,901 through 1,925 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.