Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,876 through 1,900 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@bubbley I have had my Chuck get 4 jumps in a row with the time jump set once.

I’ve notice that sometimes abilities and attacks preformed by Chuck will deliver a dispell effect that he doesn’t have. For instance, sometimes he’s cleansed of his debuffs when using his rage and sometimes he’ll dispell my bird when attacking me, even though neither he nor the banner has those abilities.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@neomerlinma I’ve never been so lucky with time jumps sadly. I have noticed that quite a few people find odd behaviours with chuck. I rarely use him now so I haven’t seen much myself. I used to use LB partly for his dispel ability which the Phoenix set also has. I use RB If playing against thorns or if I think my birds might get stunned. I have noticed that if he cleanses my bird gets an extra turn which I rather enjoy.

Eric OG
    @ericog

Has anyone noticed a bug with the Wizard’s “energize” effect in the arena? I’ve found that whenever one of my birds gets stunned by the energize they are knocked out for two turns.

i really cant connect to facebook and now i cant get help from friends. ive tried doing the trick with signing out rovio acc. then deleting AB Epic in fb app then connecting again but still no use. :(

Chris Hund
    @chris-hund

That is just pay to win… you have to win 3 figths with seadog and spy´s… aaaa come on seadog cost 225 lucky coins or something… i am a father of 1 kid and the next is comming soon i don´t have time to write somewhere else or to rovio or something… maybe some people here find it annoying too and want to do something against it cause THAT is really pay to win even when you can get lucky coins in game for free…

I wrote it under bugs-report cause for me that is a bug in the brain of a game developer hehe…

hm… after a minute of thinking i will write it to rovio-support and on the facebook site too cause it´s really annoying me cause in every game that i play there is always someone i think in the boss area who makes the game awful cause his moneybag can´t be full enough and then the game dies sooner or later… it drives me nuts… maybe some other feel the same and will write too… in one flash game on kongregate plattform hundreds of ppl wrote to the game devs and we had a success lol

like every post sorry for bad english

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Chris-Hund — I think almost everyone who doesn’t have all the classes purchased with lucky coins hates objectives like that. Most of the posts are in the “What objective do you hate most” thread, if you want to know that you aren’t alone. Sending Rovio a support request is a good idea, you could also post in the “From Rovio: Cheaters and Leaderboards”:

From Rovio to Epic Fans: Cheaters and Leaderboards

That thread is being monitored directly by Rovio, so even though your complaint is off-topic, it would be a good place to put it.

MatasL
    @matasl

BUG with sync:
    completed new level (pig city 3), switched to chrome browser, then back – ABE game started again and last level was not completed

LottieAbe
    @czcalvert

Suddenly, starting yesterday, my game keeps freezing up. At first it was just happening on auto-play. The game would freeze after my birds knocked out all the pigs,and the level wouldn’t finish out. Playing normally would work. Today, though, I can’t finish the golden pig fight because it freezes every time the pig attacks, and I’m not running auto-play. I really hope I can finish the golden pig today! I’d hate to lose my daily streak.

EDIT: After rebooting my phone, I was able to beat the golden pig, but I’m still freezing up on auto-play.

jduffield
    @jduffield

I found a temporary glitch with the hats.

Say you don’t have Sea Dog. When on Matilda, switch her hat. Then during the animation, quickly switch to Bomb and he should have the Sea Dog hat on.

This lets you play with the hat, but does not save mastery levels.

MatasL
    @matasl

when i canceling auto-combat with full chili, i can’t use chili (stops being hot)

BF10
    @bf10

@matasl

To fix that use a rage chili pie. It will reduce your chili, however, but it will be able to be filled up.

Advertisement bug, sometimes the skip button will get stuck at 0-3 seconds left.
    Also, map bug, when I view the map with Blues equipped with Ballista, he is REALLY holding a Ballista.
    Lastly, my game crashed when I won without healing and then it didn’t even fill it. Contacting Rovio.

Puzzled
    @puzzled

A new bug for me: using sea dog linked to paladin, attacked banner with a stunned bird icon, and sea dog is stunned when he followed paladin attack. However, sea dog has not made his own attack yet. The system is stuck, waiting for my stunned sea dog to do something!

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

I would really like them to fix the bug with the “revive” sets, where if you knock out Chuck (or Blues) using Druid or Rogue (or a stun with the Nightmare set on Matilda) and they have the Phoenix set (or plushie/sling), all the opponent birds instantly attack, and then your opponent gets their normal turn.

It’s a bit unfair, and leads to some unusual strategies where you have to be careful *not* to stun Chuck or Blues.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@jamairoqui it works for the player as well. I was able to pull off a retaliate attack with my own chuck during the middle of the AI’s turn. Chuck was taken out on the next hit from the AI. You just have to catch it right.

RainM8
    @rainm8

At the trainer I have chucks wizard for sale at 500 I have had it for some time now I was tempted to see what would happen if I bought it again yep 500 wasted and its back again not that daft to buy it three times

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

I noticed something. If you quickly switch a bird’s classes, and then you switch to another bird, the class the another bird use turns into the class which you have to spend LCs to get. While this, if you go back into the chornicle caves, you’ll see the pig allies had turned back their levels from 5 to 1.

LottieAbe
    @czcalvert

My game is still freezing during autoplay, and now it’s freezing during the golden pig battle again, too. Rebooting my phone hasn’t fixed anything this time.

ETA: After contacting Rovio Support, they say they are aware of the golden pig bug. It was one they thought they’d fixed, but somehow it was reintroduced in the last update for some devices (whee). The other freezing bug (during autoplay) only seems to happen during wave battles when at least one of my birds has a turn left after all the pigs have been knocked out. Has anyone else noticed this? I’ve sent the information and screenshots to Rovio.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

I was going to post about stun killing a revived bird allows the enemy birds a free extra attack but @jamairoqui already got it.

Shaddax
    @jake-hulse-3

Anyone else notice the cot of training at the nest is more expensive than listed? Do I have any recourse to get back lost coins? Ive dropped over 4k total before I realized it was bugged.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

This has been mentioned before a week or so ago but I don’t know if there was ever an answer or if I need to report it to Rovio. My game in the arena freezes if my opponent is stunned by Chuck’s chili barrier, forcing me to take a loss. It hadn’t happened in some time, but happened today when my Seadog was using Gang Up and hit Chuck and got stunned. I’m playing on an iPad mini.

mathilde1981
    @mathilde1981

As off yesterday I can not get the game to load anymore. The glitch mentioned by jduffield happened to me by accident and I found my bomb suddenly had the seadog class on (witch I do not own btw) I closed the game and from that moment on when I start the game it’s stuck at synchronizing version during start-up. I tried installing it again and then it loads ok, but when I try to log in with my rovio account it say’s “this account needs to retrieve an update version” or something and it keeps getting stuck on synchronizing version in the top right corner. I can not leave the log in area and when I force quit the game and restart, it’s again stuck during start-up on synchronizing version.
    So I just can not get in the game. Anyone have a suggestion or should I log a ticket whit Rovio?

jduffield
    @jduffield

@mathilde1981, check my post again.

I’m sure there will be an update within the next six days. Don’t they usually push an update for events?

Either that our log into the url below and delete your rovio account and recreate it, which will allow you to start fresh.
    https://accounts.Rovio.com

MatasL
    @matasl

I have problem (i think it’s game bug) – i cant add facebook friends, cant see/hire their birds, cant get requested essence or unlock gates with their help. In game logged to rovio and facebook accounts, have many friends in facebook, when adding friends in game – marking them, but nothing happens. Where is the problem?

upd:
    SOLVED – in facebook.com removed epic game, ingame connected to fb again and didn’t changed any asked permisions

laura118b
    @laura118b

@jduffield, thank you so much for posting that. I tried it and boom, there was usable Seadog. Since it won’t save mastery I don’t feel the least little bit bad about using that trick. At least now I know if Seadog pops up as an arena objective I’m not instantly out of the race!

jduffield
    @jduffield

Just wanted to warn everyone using the hat trick: do not logout with the hats on! Check my post about Synchronizing version

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,876 through 1,900 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.