Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,776 through 1,800 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Kirk Collins
    @kirk-collins-9

For the last week or so there is a problem with Floating Glory. Any bird that is knocked out no longer revives. I just played a couple rounds where it got hung because all birds were knocked out. I have uninstalled and reinstalled on Kindle Fire HDX and iPod touch.

AudioMan612
    @audioman612

I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but on certain devices, pausing brings up a black screen, and you can unpause by pressing where the button would be, and you hear it unpause, but the screen never returns to normal. This was an issue on my old Droid 4, but not on my Nexus 6.

Norris112
    @cmechri

Hi Everyone!
    I lost All my birds!! I know there is an episod where you loose 3 birds and you find them again, but I’ve already been through this episod and finished all the map! I can not acess the multiplayer mode any more, neither the bird’s home where I can change Items :/
    When I try to lunch a battle I have this screen:
    Bug_1
    Nevertheless, when I lunch the battle, I have Chuck and Red !
    Bug-2
    I un/re-installed the game, got new birds, but when I connect to Rovio account, I have again the same problem
    Any help please!

@cmechri, I suggest you submit a support request with Rovio here. They should be able to assist.

Good luck…

KRMena
    @krmena

still have bug in floating glory — no birds reviving. Do they plan on fixing this. Not even fun to play (even if winning). Will wait and see if they fix this before I play more

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@krmena Have you reported the bug to Rovio?

Norris112
    @cmechri

I did, they are trying to solve the problem!

Vogelwut
    @vogelwut

A quite new bug for me:
    my facebook-friends have disappeared in the list. I also don’t get their birds when choosing the bird of a friend. However, I still receive their requests for friendship essences, etc.

What I already tried:
    – logging out and in with facebook
    – logging out and in with facebook, deleting app settings while logged out
    – creating a rovio account and trying the two steps above
    – logging out from rovio and facebook, deleting everything and log in again

The only thing that changes from time to time is that sometimes I get error messages telling me that connecting to Facebook is impossible; sometimes it works. Only the list of friends remains empty.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@vogelwut Try closing the game, disabling and re-enabling your internet and opening the game again. I’ve experienced this too, and this usually happened when my Wi-Fi was quite weak.

orinocopl
    @orinocopl

Today’s objective no.3 -knock out 3 birds with single attack… I would really love to know how can I do this, if killing 3 birds and banner by Bomb explode does not count(it happend twice), also I had 3 or 4 times health glitch(instead of die birds gain health for no reason…)

Seriously-its so … difficult to make a decent PvP mode? Without countless parade of glitch after glitch, after glitch…? Really?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@orinocopl Yeah, I had lots of problems with that one. See the discussions in the “What daily objectives do you hate the most?” thread. Good Luck!
    The first time I satisfied the objective, I’m not even sure why; the second time was a real struggle.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

A bug is found during the event.
    It appears once a character (either mine or enemy’s) is overlap another, the game freezes. It happens on 7 stamina battle.

chuck321
    @skaku

First, stucked during the event battle. I restarted then screen had blackout and never came back after ads. Now 14 stamina just gone. Seems Rovio doesn’t want me to play this event. OK, I’m out.

DevaBol
    @devabol

Hello guys, I’ve been experiencing a serious bug for the last couple of days.
    Basically when I select a level I am unable to select birds: to be precise, birds do not appear on the screen, and I am forced to use Red and Chuck only.
    Moreover, when I try to access the nest or the arena the game gets stuck on the loading screen.
    I nave already tried to reinstall the game on my phone (android) and on my iPad, but nothing changes.

Has anyone run into the same issue? Can it be fixed somehow?

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

The Event battle freezing bug happened to me too, also only on the 7 Stamina fight.

It seems like it happened after the Clockwork Knight used his support ability and then was defeated, but before the buff wore off. The other pigs I would attack would sometimes “jump back” as if they were getting protected by the Clockwork Knight, but since he wasn’t there anymore the attack would just be negated and nothing would happen. I could keep playing after this happened initially, but when my last active bird attacked and this happened, the battle would just freeze.

To get around this, might want to bring a bird that can get rid of enemy helpful effects (Trickster/Lightning Bird/Capt’n). Although I haven’t confirmed that this will help getting around the bug, just a guess. :D

stampy666
    @stampy666

got an annoying bug when starting a tournament battle or event battle i am sometimes getting a screen to watch angry birds toons (used to be an advert for another game) but after watching the toon the game then just freeze’s and i have to close the app and relaunch and it, and the battle is recorded as loss which to be honest is highly annoying and also costing me event stamina

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@stampy666 That is a bug that happens from time to time and is not caused by the arena/event itself but the ad (the game can freeze anywhere if the ad has this bug and is played). The best way to fix it is to contact Rovio support with the issue and include what ad it was that froze the game. They can then remove the ad from the game so it will not show up again.

plvplv
    @paololeva

@devabol i’m getting exactly the same bug on iPad. My son is desperate. Have you found any solution?

Judy Liu
    @judy-liu

wasted a lot of items fighting the events just to have it bug out near the very end. birds sat idle doing nothing, couldn’t do anything except exit battle>< I want my items back!

MauS
    @maus

@DevaBol – I’ve got that bug also. I’ve contact Rovio via mail and that’s what they write:

“We have had similar reports from other players and it seems the same issue they experienced is now plaguing you. Our latest update somehow broke your save game and made it impossible to play. We are currently investigating the issue and we hope to have it fixed as soon as possible.”

That was 9 march, right now the problem is not fixed and all We can do is to wait I think. That’s definitely problem with save on rovio account, when you log out game working normally, but without your progress….

DevaBol
    @devabol

@maus yeah exactly, it’s impossible to play right now.
    I hope there will be some kind of refund also…And that they’ll fix the issue soon, of course.
    Maybe I’ll send them an email too and see what they reply.

Craig
    @craig

@stampy666 I get that a lot too. It’s seriously annoying and is likely to cause me to to go down a level in the arena this week. (Twice this week I have missed out on 4500 points from objectives because I have only managed to complete one out of the three objectives due to this bug.) Rovio says that if you can tell them the ad (preferably with a screen shot) and your location they will remove the ad. Because the bug is so common, I take a screen shot almost every time an ad appears just in case. Almost all of the ads will cause the game to freeze occasionally but some are more likely than others. Interestingly, I find that the ads that cause the problem are usually ads for Rivio’s own games.

robclark89
    @robclark89

I found a bug with the league battles. One of the banner attachments you can get gives the attacking bird a 10% chance to be stunned for each attack on the banner. I have found that if, using my samurai class, I attack the banner and my Red gets stunned, that I can heal him (during the same turn) with my rainbird and it heals Red from being stunned, but then Red is able to take another turn (still during the same turn).

bikerdood
    @bikerdood

I had problems with the game freezing up during the recent tournament and also during some PvP battles. Now it is happening during the regular game for me. I play on iPhone and I have to do a complete phone reboot – very frustrating!!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@bikerdood — Try hard closing all apps open in the background. I try to play Epic with no other apps in the background. If you don’t understand what I’m talking about, google hard close iPhone. Good Luck!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,776 through 1,800 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.