Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,701 through 1,725 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@sutekh137 I don’t think anyone has responded to your question about the rewards wheel.

The rewards for most of us are 2000 mastery for the different birds, one position with mastery for all birds, and a couple of positions with stamina drinks. But after you have obtained maximum mastery for your birds, all mastery slots change to offers of snoutlings.

So now you are just playing for a place on the leaderboard and a few snoutlings. The other thing you could be doing is accumulating stamina drinks from battles for use in future events – after they lift the maximum mastery rank.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@KerrAvon

Ah, the splendid voice of reason yet again…thank you!

I didn’t even think about that — makes sense. I currently have over 230 stamina drinks, mainly from the Christmas fiasco where scores kept resetting (but you could still fight and rack up stamina drinks). But yeah, I might as well rack up some more!

Do we have confirmation they will raise mastery? Fighting same-level monsters is already now sort of a joke (with Golden Chili I can usually take out a whole wave in just one round), so adding even more… I suppose it does matter in the Arena, though, and they could always make some Cave monsters have higher mastery…

Thanks!
    sutekh137

bbmnky
    @rachele-walter

They definitely need to refund thousands of coins to some of us, who rolled hundreds of times on the wheel to get higher banner items, only to have them now be worthless (but you can still get the items at a higher point percentage than they made them with the new update). I’m furious.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@rachele-walter I complained to Rovio after they decreased health values for set items in Arena and here is what they replied:

Hello cosmo,

and thanks for contacting us!

We’ve made some tweaks to the banners because some of the set banners were way too strong previously.

The set items still have their really strong bonus abilities.

Best regards,

Niklas
    Rovio Support Team

I told them I’d ask for refund as I did roll hundreds times and spent lots of real money to get ALL set items in diamond league, scrap all other items to keep only sets and now sets are worthless…

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

Maybe arena set items needed a bit of a nerf but making them worse than regular items from same league is plain stupid.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

I’m still trying to wrap my head around this logic.

Hamstrman
    @hamstrman

@abyssuss Wait, there are banner items that are BETTER than the set items now?? I knew they brought down the life count, but I still thought they beat everything else!

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

@hamstrman Yes, arena set items dont have the most health anymore. Some regular items are stronger.

Vilarus
    @vilarus

All of this talk seems to come from the assumption that the amount of health given by banner items is the most important factor. The set pieces all have individual abilities that have better percentages than the regular pieces and bonus abilities that are pretty significant in of themselves. Even if the three star version of some regular pieces provide better health than the equivalent set piece, it is likely a difference of a few hundred points which is largely irrelevant. I’ve won or lost battles based on set abilities and banner icon powers (the very unbalanced exploding birds for example) many times more than the difference a few hundred health makes on a banner with 12k+ health.

iggyaa
    @iggyaa

For the cauldron bug, has it been reported to rovio? Since the app is crashing, consistently, for several people (including me) it’s definitely a bug. If someone can tell me how to report it, I’m happy to do so.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@iggyaa Fixed in v1.2.5.

platium
    @platium

for iOS user…

I cant get my birds to load… anyone facing same issue?

xMrBombalVv
    @xmrbombalvv

Try closing all background apps or charge your iOS device while playing, I have an android device and when some things don’t load or freeze I use a ram booster and an overclocking app, maybe there is an app like that on iOS.

platium
    @platium

I can’t even go to the birds camp page or Terence boat..

Tman
    @tman

I was experiencing a bug in the Arena with 1.2.4. After a bird was knocked out, it would still look like the bird was awake, but no health below it. And the bird would never revive. This happened on both my birds and my opponents. Made it pretty easy to win when I knocked out all of my opponents birds.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@platium — What device and operating system are you using? If you are still having that problem, you should send a support request to Rovio.

platium
    @platium

hi @mvnla2, did that, this is a weekend… so nothing much can be done except to wait..

i’m using ipad 4 and ios7

I battled a team with red protecting the flag. The next turn halfway my attacks, the battle ended with my flag at half the health and the enemy flag still about 5%. I could not do anything anymore and suddenly the loss screen showed up… Wtf?

I was winning big time, but somehow the battle was completely bugged.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

Sometimes when enemy in the arena is using protection emblem and I want to hit the banner while protecting bird is already knocked out, it hits that knocked out bird instead and do zero damage to banner. It happened to me after updating to 1.2.4 – 1.2.5 version.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Hello, I just got my ABN account yesterday.
    About the tweaked set items, I understand that Rovio did it because the health was too high, but I don’t understand at all why Rovio thought it was too high. My Blessed set (which isn’t my best set) had about 6K health before the update. Now, it has only 5.5K health. The matching is still biased for me to get outclassed opponents 1-3 levels above me (I’m level 22 in XP), with many set items and high mastery, and yet, the banner has more health than mine. The coin flip still doesn’t get biased in my favour at all.

Also, about bugs in the game, yesterday, I closed (but did not exit, that’s totally different) Epic and then I checked it again. Then I realised that the game was in a “time freeze” mode. All timers were frozen or displayed a static 12:34:56 but the game was still mostly playable. Playing levels and waiting do not remove the glitch. (the only way to do so is to exit or force close the game and then re-open it) However, this glitch leads to a secondary glitch that when you check a Friendship Gate, the gate bursts open without spending any LC. I used the exploit with the rest of the Friendship Gates, and it worked on all of them. After I exit and re-open the game, the gate appears to be closed when you check them, but the levels behind them are still accessible as usual.

In the arena, I don’t think this is a bug, but sometimes when I used Spies and hit a bird with the attack, the banner Shrouds it, making the target bird take no damage, but the banner and other birds were hit. Also, a set bonus does not cause an enemy banner power to activate. (Use Red’s Dragonbreath on one bird with a Rageblock team, and Red can still use the chili normally). One time when I faced off against a lineup with a Knock Out banner, I used Chuck’s rage power. Chuck attacked, and he was stunned. Then the Blues attacked, and they, too, were stunned. For some reason, there was still a blue ring underneath the Blues and I could make them attack as normal.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

Yes, that’s still happening to me too. Even after the update.

dobbscs
    @dobbscs

My game sometimes glitches when returning from the advertisement videos (on iPhone). I understand the need for the advertisements and am fine with them, but when the game glitches after a video, I have to close the application and reopen it, which makes me lose things. For instance, when in the Battle Arena, when the game freezes and I have to close and reopen it, the game counts that as a loss for a match I never got to play, which can greatly impact the rankings. The same thing happened with my stamina during the Year of the Goat event; I kept losing 3, 5, or 7 stamina every time the game glitched when coming back from an advertisement and I couldn’t play the battle I used my stamina to play. Is anything being done about this problem? I like this game, but losing things for no reason is ruining it for me.

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

I’m having a bug that I’m not getting ANY notifications from friends. I haven’t received friendship essence in a couple of days. Don’t know what to do, I tried logging out and back in, removing game and installing again… I don’t understand what to do :|

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@doc-mayank I had that problem too about a while ago. I fixed itself after a week but I think you should contact Rovio Support about your issue because it is probably on their side not your app.

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

@angryjohnny Thanks. Luckily did have enough FE to re-roll the wheel for mastery but I did get scared.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,701 through 1,725 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.