Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,676 through 1,700 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

And same here (cauldron not working). That is a huge bug that shouldn’t have been missed. Come on, Rovio. Did no one test the cauldron before release?

Glad to hear Android can back out, but even that is sort of a pain to have to do every time (since there is no automation for cauldron operations…).

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Okay, so far the cauldron and arena set items are issues. What does Rovio do with their tests??? Have they ever heard of beta testing at all???

Has anyone in here ever been part of any beta test for Rovio?

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Cauldron works fine for me (Android 4.4.4 – HTC One M8). Granted I do have the issue with the banner sets having less points than the standard banner/tops.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@larry I’ve only ever heard of Rovio doing alpha tests for updates. Beta tests occur with full releases.

RizDub
    @rizdub

I am in the Diamond League, level 20.

Previously before updating my copy of the game (i.e. yesterday) I completed my three arena objectives. Then I updated today and found there was a timer by my objectives – but the objectives were still the same ones I had from yesterday. This was about 1:30 PM Mountain Time, and the counter read 25 minutes. I logged off and waited a while (now it’s 6:30 Mountain Time), then logged back in.

The timer was now reset to about 19 hours, but yesterday’s objectives were still displayed. I played a few battles and the objectives did not change.

Also, after winning my first battle since the update, I got a message saying something like “Congratulations on your victory, enter your name to show others how awesome you are,” even though I had been entered in a league already (I did change my screen name beforehand, so maybe that had something to do with it).

christianyela
    @christianyela

I Have a doubt: when I’m updating the new ABE version, after installed, when I try to open it, after shows me Rovio and Chimera logos. it shows me “Checking Expansion File” and the app closes. I’ve restarted my device and unistalled and reinstalled the app and the problem still remains. what would you suggest me?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@larry The lowering of the stats of the arena set items is not a bug/issue. Rovio rebalanced them for this update, probably because they thought they were too overpowered.

Loganimol
    @loganimolgmail

I saw a referance to a bug with arena set items… I noticed that my banner is over 1,000 hp weaker after updating, and the opponents are much harder. I didn’t really mess with the arena league until this week, and since my level is maxed out there are some tough opponents. Most of my classes are level 7 or 6 (I have two at 8) and most all my opponents are 9 and 10! even with regenerating set items it is REALLY hard to beat these guys. I hope they get the banner thing straightened out.

Also, my cauldron is broken too.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@angryjohnny If it’s not a bug, then i’m glad i’m not buying LC’s, those who buy and had to use hundreds of LC’s to get matching banner set items lost a potential advantage and again just wasted money.

Reminds of a south park episode about these kind of games, Philip and Terrance game made by the Canadian devil.

Chris Higgins
    @chris-higgins-71465

There’s a bug where Chuck is using the rain hat and he attacks on the opener and destroys all three of your birds and your flag in one hit……It’s awful

mich
    @m-ich

@chris-higgins-71465 Did you check his stats before starting the battle? This might “just” be a hacked bird (see the Cheaters thread for more info). Did this happen with version 1.2.4?

bbmnky
    @rachele-walter

New bugs with the new update (honestly, some of them are so bad, I’d rather have the cheaters back)

– for no reason, my birds get stunned. No hits from a bird with stun power, no banner powers with stun power. Usually happens when my birds attack. This is killing me! I keep losing matches because 1-2 of my active birds are “stunned” FOR NO REASON

– My resurrection emblem no longer works, went back to vengeance.

– My Paladin Red/Thorny Matilda heals birds on their side

– Their Matilda can always heal for over 1500-2700 health points at least one time during the match

– My banner and all associated points have lowered, but my opponents’ banner has not.

– And I seem to have double as many cheaters in the league. I was 1-3 all week, now I can’t get past 4, and since yesterday, 2 people who weren’t ranked in the top 8 are in the top 3

– I got a set of objectives today before the objectives reset in the game. I’m trying not to play them (trying to be honest). I just don’t want to be a cheater. Now, if we’re getting 2 sets of objectives, I’m cool with it, but I was under the impression we only get one??

I’m trying to grab screen shots of all these glitches, but some of it happens too fast and my equipment isn’t as fast.

@amslimfordy, no beta testing??? Never heard of any (proper) software developer not doing any beta testing. That’s the big problem then. No wonder that this game is like Emmentaler cheese…

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@larry There seem to be server issues right at the moment. I have had computer generated line-ups a couple of times just now. It comes and goes.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

Blessed idol and blessed blanket give incorrect amount of health to my birds. My blues base health is 2047 and in the arena the blessed set increases their health to 2456 but my chuck has 2108 base health but blessed set increases his health only to 2450. Chuck gets less health boost than any other bird. Blues 2047 -> 2456. Chuck 2108 -> 2450. Rovio pls

mich
    @m-ich

@kerravon There are definitely server issues. I had completed my daily objectives when the game crashed on me. I force-quit and restarted, and the arena button was missing. I tried to access the arena via the ship and got a message “arena is closed”. I left the app running for some time and then retried – this time I could enter the arena, but the battle button was greyed out – but I had a new set of objectives! I thought the update should prevent that from happening! The reset time seems to have changed – maybe this is the cause for the objective reset…

After waiting some time the battle button is now enabled. The opponent seems to be a generated team.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@m-ich The objectives on my primary (iOS) and secondary (android) games were reset this evening, so now that now the reset time for both is 1am GMT (12pm for me in Melbourne). Previously the iOS and android systems seemed out of synch by 12 h.

On both games I have the same set of objectives,
    Win 3 battles
    Get 3 stars in three battles
    Knock out 3 birds with a single rage attack (x2)

The button to see the new opponents was also greyed out, although this fixes itself after a few seconds. I get computer generated line-ups some of the time.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

I’m not sure whether or not this is a bug:

Rovio REALLY needs to work on the balancing out Coin Toss results in the Arena. TEN straight battles and the Enemy went first.

TEN.

mich
    @m-ich

@kerravon Weird, I had these objectives yesterday, and a different set today before the reset. Currently I have
    Win two battles with Matilda
    Win three battles with all birds alive in the end
    Win three battles without Matilda

burbman
    @burbman

My Diamond league set items are now weaker than even zero star banners/toppers from the GAPM. Wish I had not recycled all my weaker items from weeks past.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

Hey all,

This isn’t really a bug, but it certainly seems like a joke (and I wanted to confirm)…

Looks like the Event rewards are, at best, 1500 snoutlings? Is that some kind of a practical joke? That’s less than an hour’s worth of auto-playing Star Reef Castle… I’m supposed to complete a three-day event just to get a chance at a few snoutlings? Ridiculous. At least mastery was something important to gain.

So, the Arena still seems broken (or nerfed — I don’t play anyway), Cauldron is broken, and Events no longer offer the second most sought after commodity in the game (I say LCs are first, mastery is second).

And no new Caves.

Looks like they got Epic working on Intel hardware again just in time for me to have nothing at all to do!

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Chris Higgins
    @chris-higgins-71465

@m-ich yes, it happened last night in version 1.2.4 I didn’t check his stats, but this isn’t the first time it’s happened either.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Encountered a really serious bug in the Event. If I win a battle, spin the wheel, and win a stamina drink, I don’t get credit for it!
    Didn’t keep track in the beginning, but I am positive I won stamina in the last battle and didn’t get credit for it. I also think I didn’t get credit for the previous battle where I won stamina.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@mvnla2 I just checked and I was credited with a stamina drink after winning one on the rewards wheel.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Don’t know if anyone else thought of it, but my Thursday dungeon was a bit strange. On wave 4 I got the fire pig, an archer and three money pigs! Good! Not so good was that all enemies had their dodge/ironclad values doubled which almost killed my usual tactic of samurai Druid rain bird as none of them could hit the ironclads.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,676 through 1,700 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.