Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,651 through 1,675 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • KerrAvon
    @kerravon

I found an interesting bug in the arena battles to do with stun.

A number of times I have fought an opponent who has used the Wizard to put the “Energize” buff on the banner. If you attack the banner and your bird gets stunned, and you dispel the stun within the same round (e.g. using Rainbird’s “Healing rain”), then you get to attack with the bird that got stunned a second time within that round.

I had originally looked at using this sequence of attack, with the initial risk of a stun and being ready to heal/dispel immediately, so my bird was revived and ready for the next round. But it seems you get the opportunity for a second attack once you revive your bird.

This also works against the stun from the knock-out emblem on banners.

Lodz
    @lodz

@pjng @ajffel
    I resolve this problem (Android):
    1. Push and hold home button.
    2. Enter to task manager.
    3. Close all apps without ABE.
    4. Enter to the ABE again. Game are playable again.

I have problem with black screen. When i pause game and try to back to game i have black screen. Game is playable but i don’t see anything. In this case i pause and unpause till appear ad from Toons.tv then i tap it. When i close toons.tv and unpause game i can play with full visibility. I also tried uninstall and install game again but this didn’t help.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

I’ve had the same issue.

No revive sets on any opponent’s bird.
    No Buffs to enable healing .

If Opponent’s Bird is hit while it has less than half of its point total , then the bird actually GAINS health.

It doesn’t happen all the time.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@strategia55 — I’ve seen this healing glitch as well, I’ve also seen the blues do massive damage for the AI to a single bird even when the team was not hacked. In addition I’ve seen birds on the other team stunned when I did not have the ability equipped on any birds or the banner. And once when I knocked out the other teams Chuck with mine using speed of light to end the match there was an “Easter egg” animation of him bouncing around like a rubber ball. Bugs abound in the arena.

bikerdood
    @bikerdood

At the very beginning of a PvP battle, I won the coin toss and stunned my opponent’s Druid – not KO. However, my banner still somehow got hit with the Thorny Vine and caused the typical damage from it.

bbmnky
    @rachele-walter

Yesterday, I had a new bug appear: My blues disappeared in the middle of a battle. Twice. They were stunned by a banner or player…and then just disappeared from the play completely. Has anyone else seen this?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@rachele-walter there is a banner item that can remove an opponents bird from battle permanently, maybe you faced someone that had that on?

burbman
    @burbman

@angryjohnny – I am not familiar with that banner, what does it look like?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@burbman I don’t actually know, I have not got it or seen it myself (I’m only in Silver so far) but someone here on this forum reported it as found on the highest leagues of the Arena.

burbman
    @burbman

@angryjohnny – I am in Diamond, and have yet to see a banner like the one you describe. If I had I would have broken the bank on the GAPM until I had one for myself. That sounds like it would be too good to be true!

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@burbman @rachele-walter If what I wrote earlier about a banner item is not indead true then I am sorry. I was going by information told by a third part and have at the moment no way to check if the information is accurate or not.

bbmnky
    @rachele-walter

@angryjohnny, the banner was identical to mine (same totem, same vengeful emblem) in one battle. In the other, it was Matilda emblem and mix and match totem.

Hamstrman
    @hamstrman

Sooo, I used to have 19/19 achievements. I never noticed any new ones existed until today. But I realize I should have all of them and I’ve gotten none. I’ve worked my way up to the Diamond League and yet nothing has registered. I don’t know when they put up these achievements, but the same thing happened with Plants vs. Zombies 2 – I beat the levels of a certain world before the achievements existed so I had to redo everything to get them. But this is WAY more than that.

I should have:

Meet Terrence (500 XP) – Enter the bird arena ship (and I’ve done this dozens of times).
    Standard bearer (1,000 XP) – Obtain a complete bird banner set (in ANY league!).
    Top of the flock (1,000 XP) – Complete any league in first place.
    Rocky road (500 XP) – Reach the stone league
    Silver star (1,000 XP) – Reach the silver league
    Golden boy (1,000 XP) – Reach the gold league
    Platinum dreams (1,500 XP) – Reach the platinum league
    Diamonds are a bird’s best friend (2,000 XP) – Reach the diamond league
    Mission accomplished! (1,500 XP) – Complete 100 arena objectives (3 per day, 21 per week, 7 weeks I’ve been playing is 147 objectives almost all met)
    Battle Master (1,500 XP) – Win 100 arena battles (with 147 objectives each requiring 2-3 accomplishments per objective, I’ve won hundreds of battles)
    Defeat them all! (1,500 XP) – Win arena battles and defeat every bird class

Then there’s miscellaneous ones like:
    Cave delver (1,500 XP) – Complete 10 chronicle caves (I’ve finished all 13)
    Champion for once (1,500 XP) – Reach the first leaderboard position in an event
    Curse of the Necromancer (1,000 XP) – Complete and undead event
    Under the Cloud of Night (1,000 XP) – Complete a ninja event

I mean this is INSANE! Is this a problem/bug anyone else is having? I didn’t know these achievements existed until today but I’ve been accomplishing them for 5 weeks or more now and I have none of them… If I contacted Rovio, do you think they could do anything about it? They can see I’m in the Diamond League at the least, I’ve entered the bird ship the first day of arenas, I have the banners…

illawarrior
    @illawarrior2

I only just heard about “achievements” today. After much searching I managed to find where they show up, and it says I have 19/37. However, reading through the ones I have not been credited with, I find several that I definitely have achieved, but which do not appear as such. How can this be rectified? Examples include, reach stone level, reach gold level. I am in gold now, but the achievement is still greyed out.

Hamstrman
    @hamstrman

@illawarrior2 Thank you! I’m glad to know it’s not just me! I opened a ticket with Rovio… Waiting for a response. I told them I could clearly prove I’m in the Diamond League, that I finished 13 caves, that I have banner sets… We’ll see if they have any way of getting me my achievements. Maybe Google has to do it.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

I am pretty sure none of the achievements have been activated. They do not even show up on iOS devices yet. I wouldn’t be concerned about them. There is a thread from a couple of weeks ago discussing their appearance.

Chris
    @chriss

Where did they appear?

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@mehchinegun Have you had any resolution to the problem with the second wave at WizPig’s castle? I get the same problem whether I log in on my android device or my iPad.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@chriss The new list of achievements appeared on Android devices about 2 weeks ago.

Hamstrman
    @hamstrman

@illawarrior2 and anyone else with the problem of achievements (namely only having 19/37 – the original 19 were for beating the game), I got a reply from Rovio!!

They said that achievements weren’t supposed to come out yet and they’re inactive for everyone. They said they will become active soon and I replied to them, asking if they would be retroactive, say, if I’m in the Diamond League and I can’t go back to the Stone League, will I get the achievements for the leagues I was in in prior weeks or I just got 1st place in the Diamond League yesterday, will it register as an achievement or do I have to do it AGAIN?

FullMetal
    @nbringgold13

I have the issue where I can’t use my friends “free roll” on the golden pig machine. Every time I tap on his name, it brings me back to my base of birds.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@nbringgold13 This occurs when you and your friend are running different version releases of the app. An update landed today for Amazon (Android) users, so perhaps you are at a newer release, or else they are. It should hopefully clear up in a day or so.

DuncTK421
    @dunctk421

Encountered new bug in version 1.2.4. I went to make items in my cauldron and cannot click out of the “results” screen after making them. Running on iOS 8.1.3.

Jim151
    @jim151

Encountered new bug in version 1.2.4. I went to make items in my cauldron and cannot click out of the “results” screen after making them. Running on iOS 8.1.3.

Same here. At least you don’t lose what you’ve created, but you have to force quit the game every time.

james.dale.733
    @jamesd

@jim151 @dunctk421 looks to have the same issue on android, however you can get out of it via the magic of the ‘back’ button android is blessed with :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,651 through 1,675 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.