Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,626 through 1,650 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • PJng
    @pjng

This is what game freeze on 1.2.2 (and .3).
    all thing cannot touch, but this time I can control bird.

And ads button is misleading, I tap on X, it replay back video.

Screenshot_2015-01-26-10-48-32.png

Ajffel
    @ajffel

that same – freezed bird – 2x failed winnig arena

CaptainPinguina
    @edieringger

I just leveled up and noticed a couple of my birds’ attacks have decreased vs. increasing …same class, weapons, etc. Wizard Chuck went from dealing 370 to 352, Paladin Red’s Holy Strike went from 340 to 308…Not sure if it’s a bug, has anyone else experienced/heard of this happening?

sjmike
    @sjmike

Anyone else have a problem with game freezing when trying to claim the daily reward in the Chronicle Caves? For the past 3 days, I can watch the video fine but when it exits the video to the treasure chest it just freezes. So I’m forced to completely exit the game and lose out.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@sjmike — Try hard closing all apps running in background,followed by a hard shutdown and restart of your device. I’ve seen this in the past, but not recently.

Brian Peck
    @chefbpeck

I am having problems in the arena. The game freezes when uploading the fight and I have to reboot causing me to loose one match. Also I am having problems during fights where I cannot grab a bird to attack. Again forcing me to shut down the app and relaunch causing me to once again loose a match. Pretty frustrating!

osagej4
    @osagej4

omg lol… In the arena, my opponent’s banner is 170001900 health!!!!!!!! What is happening!?!??!?

james.dale.733
    @jamesd

@osagej4 you’ve stumbled across a (blatant) hacker.

Rolly
    @rolly

I am sure I read about it somewbere. But can not find it. I sometimes can not start Arena battles. The Start button animation flicks, I hear the click sound but nothing happens. Everything else still works fine. This was only an anoyance some days ago, but now it happens more offen than not. Is there anything I can do?

@pjng, @ajffel, I have had the freeze many times, but for me it resolves itself when I push the home button on my device to go to the home screen and then move back to the game.

Zoltan-3RD
    @zoltan-3rd

Daily objective in Arena : don’t heal birds.
    I played 4 times with different combinaisons : no healing birds or banner, for sure… but it doesn’t work, my objective stays at 0.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@zoltan-3rd you can’t use any weapon, shield or banner items that have healing abilities on birds. Also you can’t use reviving sets on Chuck and Blues.

RPBThree
    @rpbthree

I just noticed that I’m still in stone league even though I came in 1st last week, and I have come in 1st the first week on arena, and top 3 another week.. So I should be in silver at least…

Anyone else not get promoted when winning arena?

Edit: unless you can get relegated for getting no stars in a week?

illawarrior
    @illawarrior2

Yes I was promoted to stone, then to silver, then to gold, then encountered cheats so gave up that round and was demoted back to silver. Then back to gold again the next week. But again encountered cheats, so probably back to silver next week. I refuse to use lucky coins to fufil my objectives, if it gives me no chance at top 3.

Ajffel
    @ajffel

hi @Larry

i try to push Home button and then i will go back to game – but game is reloading and the arena failed

@ajffel, I’m not sure, but I think that should also not happen… I’m on android and I can move around different apps without closing anything. Occasionally when the device has been in standby for a while it will restart epic, but normally not.

Anyway, I guess we’ll have to wait for Rovio to come with a fix then…

Azzzif
    @azzzif

Character cannot be selected bug.

Android 4.4.2 (Samsung note 3)
    Angry birds epic.
    Weeks of struggling to top the stone league.
    About to win 3000 points to top the league.
    The blues revives from death only to be unselective.
    Forced to forfeit, and lose all dailys.

Screen shot available

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@azzzif The freezing bug is known when the opponent has a “Protection from” banner active.

Azzzif
    @azzzif

Grrrrr :( how about 20 coins to rematch today??? Keep a struggling , die hard fan in contention? U can see by the screenshot I was about to win! The forfeit button almost killed me :(

Strategia55
    @strategia55

What about the times when I’m out in Angry Bird land and bottom buttons can’t be selected? Has there been any word on fixing this bug?

osagej4
    @osagej4

The Spongebob ad has frozen my epic game FIVE times now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KRMena
    @krmena

Is there someone working on arena freezing?! Really getting tired it freezing then I have to abort battle which, as most of us know, gives me a strike! Would really appreciate it being fixed and perhaps 20 gold coins ……

orinocopl
    @orinocopl

Another lovely bug: during the fight oponent’s birds/s are woulnded, poisoned and should be KO’s after my turn because of this, right? WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG! If they have less than half of health bar they not losing heath but gainig it, sometimes even 40 % of normal health. It happens notorious times and im allready loosing fight for no reason.
    BTW-20 coins for rematch is … (put any bad language you want).

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@orinocopl I’m not sure I understand your comment. Perhaps the opponent you are referring to has a revival set (reborn for Chuck or save me for Blues)? What you are seeing is the bird KO then revive to 50% of their original health.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,626 through 1,650 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.