Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,601 through 1,625 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • TomC
    @tomc

@chriss Sorry about the incorrect info on Vitality. I just got this objective done today with: Blessed Idol (Vitality +20%), Blazing Cloth, Rage Shield, Wizard with Lightning set, Bard with Nightmare set, and Sea Dog with Sugar Bomb+Paper.

petekeeling
    @petekeeling

PvP battle, numerous times the game just sticks and I can’t use a bird. This results on exiting the game and getting a strike for the day, costing me 20 coins now and again to re-enter battles. say I’ve got red, yellow and blues it can happen on any bird and any turn, so I could attack with red then yellow and it wont recognise I’ve put my finger on blues to attack so I can finish my turn. It did this before and after my latest IOS update

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@petekeeling Did the opposing team have a banner with protection from one of the birds in its team? There is currently a bug with that that that makes your bird freeze and unresponsive.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@petekeeling @angryjohnny there is a longstanding problem with freezes when a bird jumps to protect the banner. I complained to Rovio on day one of this competition. To avoid it you have to kill the protecting bird before attacking the banner.

There is another bug which causes a freeze. I have experienced it twice today and have sent screen shots. The banner has had the vengeance emblem on both occasions. On both occasions I have tried to use my bomb. I mark the banner but bomb doesn’t fire just freezes. This has only happened to me since the update. I have no idea what is causing it.

DukeNukem
    @mehchinegun

At the beginning of the battle with the final boss Demonic Wizpig, the cutscene shows Prince Porky joining the fight, but then the team do not step forward like they usually do, and commands cannot be given (as shown in screenshot), so that the fight don’t begin.

The game does not freeze, all characters are at their idle animation, the fight just never begins. I even tried using a different device on my account but the same thing happens!

How can I fix this?

https://support.rovio.com/attachments/token/DuCaXdbsG12GJpE9yQMYciax1/?name=image.jpg
    I can still tap and hold for info, but not pause or exit the fight.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@mehchinegun That is a bug that has been present for a long time now, some have a theory that it depends on what birds you have in your party and what bird attacked Wizpig last before the cutscene but nothing has been proven to fix it 100% of the times. There are some topics dealing with this if you search for it I think.

Vorst
    @vorsteigr

Hi! I’m playing in my Android phone, and after a week of playing I’be encountered a bug where after clicking the go to battle button, the screen turns black and there’s no way out. What normally happens is that instead of this black screen, an advertisement shows up, but now it doesn’t and I have to restart the game to fix it, sometimes making me forfeit the dungeon and having me wait for 12hrs again for my ally. Is there any know way to fix this?

cnote76
    @cnote76

Has anyone figured out, how to cheat with the points in PVP arena rankings? Because it is the 3rd week now when I’m in a league where the leaders have 70.000-80.000 points by Monday (so they don’t even play the rest of the week)..?
    Once I had a bug happened to me: on Thursday after I completed the daily objectives and got the points for them, I got 3 new daily objectives after a battle. I think the cheaters know how to use this bug, and that is they key to be up in front.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@vorsteigr Sometimes I find that pressing the home button on the Android device so you go to Android’s default screen and then go back to the game without ending the process for Angry Birds Epic helps with the black screen issues.

@cnote76
    Angry Birds Nest does not condone the use of such cheats in Angry Birds games and will not help people with exploiting those methods.

Vorst
    @vorsteigr

I actually tried that too, but it never worked. It took me a while to figure out that it’s happening because of the advertisement s that failed to load.. So I think that this occurs when the ads fail to load during the transition from the picking screen to the battle screen where the ads show up.. This also occurs when I click the ‘watch a video for a free roll’ option in the golden pig machine, but that one’s voluntary.. I really hope to be able to fix those ones in the transition parts >.< thanks for the quick reply sir!

trinity
    @trinity82575

The app stalls right in the middle of the banner battles…now I have two x’s as if I’ve lost event battles. So not cool!!!

trinity
    @trinity82575

you have to make sure not to arm your birds to not have healing capabilities…you might have to change out all your weaponry.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

Hey all,

This is what I received from Rovio Support in regards to Epic not running any more on Intel chipsets (Android):

=====
    Hello there,

We are sorry to hear you are having problems with Angry Birds Epic! We are investigating this issue with the game crashing on devices with Intel chipsets. Unfortunately, this includes your device. Hopefully our game developers will be able to fix the issue soon.

Our apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

Best regards,
    Rovio Support Team
    =====

I suppose I should feel good about the confirmation that they know about it, but I’m not holding out too much hope since it stopped working with Intel on 1.2.1 and still doesn’t work on Intel with 1.2.3…

(At least it stores games in the cloud and I can grind on my iPhone — THAT’S the real fortunate aspect of this!)

Thanks,
    sutekh137

I’m not sure if this was reported already.
    I have had several instances when my opponents revived when this should not be possible. Rod, bomb and matilda have revived on several occasions while chuck or blues were carrying an appropriate revival set (save me or reborn).

bikerdood
    @bikerdood

Don’t know if this has been reported yet. I have gotten three birds to level 10 recently and noticed that they are now available again in their respective trainers. For example, Bomb is level 10 and he’s available again for 750 snoutlings. I’m afraid of what it will do if I buy him again.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@bikerdood This has been reported. It is a waste of currency to “re-purchase”… you get nothing.

Silleck
    @silleck

@larry
    When you get to plat , there’s a banner that gives all birds a 30% to revive

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Please fix game freezes/non responsive button issues. I’m getting tired of losing Arena Battles; especially when winning the fight.

Wensheld
    @wensheld

Bug with Arena. The battle just stops and I can’t make any moves and the opponent doesn’t make any moves. I have to restart the game to get out of it and I get hit for a lost battle. This has occurred TWICE this morning. I’ve only fought 3 battles and now I have losses. HELP!!! what is going on? This isn’t the first time this has happened but its the first time its occurred 2 times in one day.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

I’ve reported this issue several times and receive the ” We’re aware of this issue and are working ….. ” response. While I do not doubt they are working on it , and several other issues, it’s still a little frustrating it keeps occurring in game.

@silleck, Yeah, figured that one out as well, but it wasn’t in use any of the times… I checked the opponent banner every time.

burbman
    @burbman

@wensheld – If you hard close the app when that occurs, you can avoid the loss

Wensheld
    @wensheld

I did hard close that app and i still get the loss. Hard closing is the only way to get out of that state.

sjmike
    @sjmike

I’m not sure if this got reported before, but I have the option of purchasing the Paladin helmet and the Wizard hat again from the trainers despite already owning them both.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,601 through 1,625 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.