Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,526 through 1,550 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • DuncTK421
    @dunctk421

@rpbthree yes I have as well.

btanory
    @bobby-tanory

In the Player vs Player minigame, once every day or two the application will hang when I start a new battle. There’s no way to resolve this once it occurs. To play Epic again, I need to close out Epic completely and get back in. When this occurs, it counts as a loss for the day.

Eduardo Ferrari Ott
    @eduardoott

Hi,

After leveling up some classes, they become available to buy again…

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@eduardoott — That has previously been reported. Buying them again is just a waste of LC or snoutlings, and does nothing to help. Be sure you check your birds before buying.

iggyaa
    @iggyaa

Sometimes while playing in the player vs player arena my birds get frozen and can’t be played. The game itself is not frozen, I can hold a bird to get more information about it, pause, exit, etc, I just cannot play the bird and move on. The only option is to forfeit the round. I do not have this problem in other parts of the game, just in the tournament! I wouldn’t mind so much if it didn’t count as one of my daily losses! I play on an iPhone 6, with iOS 8.1.2

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@iggyaa That has also been reported before.
    It happens when the opposing team has a banner with protection from one of the birds in that party. When the bird protects the banner from an attack from your party you sometimes loose the ability to controll your birds and you have to close the game. It is reported to Rovio and they are working on a fix for it.

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

Arena:
    1- Birds get stunned by opponents with no ability to do that.
    2- I won the Silver league emblem that forbids opponents that attack the banner to use fury for 2 turns but it doesn’t work out as can be seen here:

Screenshot_2015-01-10-01-14-25.png

And here:

Screenshot_2015-01-10-01-42-12.png

The rainbow bar has a reproducible glitch. When there’s a couple of messages in the inbox and a notification that someone has used your GP machine, you can clear all messages except the message about the GP use. While the message queue is cleared, you open the GP and the rainbow bar fills up a bit. When you close the GP machine and re-open it, it fills up a bit further again. You can keep doing this until the queue is finished in the background. Sometimes the queue gets stuck and you can keep on doing this for a while. Each GP use fills it up with 2%. As soon as the bar is full, you can buy a roll and get a guaranteed item. If you’re lucky, the bar will continue to fill immediately after this and you can go on doing the same thing.

I noticed some other people getting this glitch and I had it a few times before. I now noticed the link between the message queue and this glitch. I got a whole bunch of epic items because of this, also for the arena.

PJng
    @pjng

@iggyaa, it was happen for me on normal level, when happen, rage chili, potion, pause, auto play button no respond, so I use device back button to get pause option.
    on Samsung tab 2.

DuncTK421
    @dunctk421

Opposing team used Rage Chili on me twice in the same turn again. There’s really no way to recover from that.

Chris
    @chriss

Same here

James Hughes
    @iammemer

2 rages in a row by birds who are unable to use rage chilli…. What a complete shambles the arena is!!!!!

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@jorge-freeman-1 Your birds getting stunned may be due to a top with 5% stun ability. I have had a stun come out of nowhere, and then checked the opponents banner and found this ability.

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@KerrAvon ~ In my case what I’m complaining about is my bird(s) getting stunned really out of nowhere. Nothing on the opposing team has, or gives, that ability. That happens frequently to me. Yesterday I managed to get a screenshot:

Screenshot_2015-01-12-06-27-17.png

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@jorge-freeman-1 It looks like your opponent has the set items Frost Heart and Frozen Hide. The set bonus for this set is an 8% chance for each bird to cause a stun. This is likely to be the cause of your stuns.

The set items were not working for us as attackers in the arena, but they did work for our opponents. However, some of the set items do seem to be working for us now.

Julio
    @julioofstrategy

I have some glitches from my ‘last version’:

Glitch 1:
    Red (Samurai) deals 3 x 55 damage and Guard Captain ignores damage less than 48. When Red counters with 40% damage, the Guard Captain is dealt 22 damage, ignoring the Ironclad. If Red dealt 3 x 47 damage, all the hits will be ignored.

Glitch 2:
    The Blues (Spies) deal 257 damage to target and 106 damage to others. There are ninjas that ignore 121+ damage, and a Mandarin (does not dodge and has Incompetent Minion ability). When the Blues attack the Mandarin, only the Mandarin takes damage; the ninjas left unhurt, even though 106 is lower than 121.

Maybe it’s comparing the higher number to the ignore span before doing the necessary subtraction.

Glitch 3:
    Matilda (Bard) has 15% chance to stun target. There are Pirates that ignore harmful effects. When Matilda does manage to stun a Pirate, it appears stunned, but when you hit it again, it comes back up. Shouldn’t it be looking as if okay and not stunned? Or is this glitch patched?

Glitch 4:
    The rested bonus used to work properly, but it glitched before. When you leave the game and come back to it again, the rested bonus comes back to 5 even without waiting for 2hrs 30mins. Once you do finish the rested bonus, the 2x display does not hide away; it just stays there, unlike last versions.

The former is probably patched in the latest version, but the latter still remains. I think the former glitch was due to synchronization glitch.

Glitch 5:
    Sometimes, when I use the Devotion skill of the Paladin, it ‘heals’ the target. I somewhat don’t get it. How does the heal work in this supportive ability?

Glitch 6:
    If there is another glitch to note, I’ll have it enlisted here…

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@julioofstrategy The guard captain only blocks low DIRECT damage, not low damage in the form of counters or spread damage. This is true for all blocking abilities in the game and I think it has always been like that. I would not count it as a bug as other RPGs with similar enemies usually work the same way.

Julio
    @julioofstrategy

So that explains how the ninjas also block the ‘high damage’ of 257 before the 106.

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@KerrAvon ~ I see your previous point now. It looked to me that the stuns came out of nowhere because checking the banner you don’t see the set bonus. Only the individual items properties are displayed. As I don’t have any piece from that set I had no idea it provided the stun ability.

Some items seem to work. I have the “blessed blanket”* and my birds do get reduced damage.

*automatic translation from Portuguese. I’m not sure that’s the correct English name.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@jorge-freeman-1 I didn’t recognise the top (Frost Heart) when I first saw it and had to look it up. I think we are just going to have to get familiar with the banner sets.

Superdome
    @superdome

I keep having a bug occur where I am in an arena battle and one of my birds becomes untapable and I cant make him attack, I am capable of doing everything else in the fight such as looking at information about birds, bringing up the pause menu, Etc. but as i cant finish my turn the fight is unable to be finished so I am forced to quit the fight resulting in a loss for me and its really annoying as its happened probably half a dozen times for me since the arena update started. Is there anyway to stop this from occurring or is it just a known game bug?

Zoltan-3RD
    @zoltan-3rd

Same thing here !
    Especialy with Mathilda when she’s on the center of the arena :'(

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Unresponsive birds in the Arena is usually a result of a known bug when the opponent has a banner with protection from one of its birds. When that bird auto protects the banner sometimes you loose the ability to control your birds. Solution is to not compete against opponents with that type of banner that has that specific type of bird in its party.

Jim151
    @jim151

Anyone seeing a glitch with Palladin in the arena? It seems his attack power is all over the place for no reason. In my last battle, on consecutive turns on different birds or the banner, he scored hits of 350, 630, 663, and 721. His nominal attack is 721. None of the birds had a passive power to reduce damage taken nor reduce the enemy attack power. No shields were activated. None of my other birds seemed to be affected.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@jim151 You have to remember that a lot of offhand items (with vigor) reduce the damage taken by birds by 5% and many set offhand items give a reduction by 8%. There are also many banner items that give reductions in damage.

Different combinations of offhand items held by birds are probably responsible for the different damage values you have seen. For example, an 8% reduction of 721 gives a damage value of 663, and a further 5% reduction gives 630.

The only explanation I can think of for a drop to a damage value of 350 is if it was during a rage attack by chuck when the opponent had the rage shield emblem on their banner (50% reduction in damage). But in this case the 350 should be 360.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,526 through 1,550 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.