Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,376 through 1,400 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Chris
    @chriss

@angryjohnny: and since not all challenges have the same level of difficulty, is this fair? why does Rovio not care about fairness? Would it be a problem to have the same challenges for everyone?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Is it just me, or does Blue’s Cupcake Trap not damage attacking Birds when you cast it on the Arena Banner?

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@chriss It will work best if the challenges are different. What do you think would happen if everyone had the challenge to win without either red or blackbird? The different challenges are there to provide variety and to make people use different strategies.

However, the they should be a bit more careful about the challenges. There is killerkea’s example. I have also heard of a challenge where you have had to use Skulkers. I have neither bird class.

Chris
    @chriss

@kerravon: what’s the advantage of variety?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@chriss The challenges are divided into 1000 points, 1500 points and 3000 points challenges. The 1000 are suppose to be easier than the others and the 3000 are suppose to be the hardest to complete. There are a number of different challenges for each point level but every 1000 challenge is suppose to be equal hard to complete as another of the same level, the same goes for the 1500 and 3000 challenges.
    I agree that Rovio should have implemented a check so you can not get challenges with bird classes you do not have, that is just sloppy.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@chriss We are not farming for ingredients here. Surely you don’t want to fight the same battle over and over again? Not for a competition.

The challenges also provide another level of difficulty. Are you you able to win if you are handicapped by having to use a certain bird class? Or by fighting without for example, red?

Chris
    @chriss

I love the challenges. But you can also have this kind of variety if everybody has the same challenges, @kerravon.
    Is it fair when I am not allowed to use Red but my “enemy” is allowed to? And I am not even the one who can begin.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@chriss I have a current challenge of having to fight with rainbird. I haven’t used him in any arena battle so far – although he is one of my favourite birds when fighting against pigs. He doesn’t seem a good bird for these types of battles. But I will give it a try. The key will be choosing a good team mix and the right battles to fight.

You cannot have this variety unless you have these challenges. This challenge essentially forces me to develop strategies to use rainbird. And it would be silly if everyone else was forced to use rainbird at the same time.

And you can’t choose the result of the coin toss no matter what the battle.

Chris
    @chriss

@kerravon: This is not the point. As I said, I would love to have a challenge of using Rainbird. But I just think – in order to be fair – the other players should also have this challenge and have to use Rainbird.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@chriss If everyone was using Rainbird, then its hardly a challenge.

I think we may have to agree to disagree on this point.

Grumpy Cat
    @inimical

@chriss If everyone had the exact same challenges at the same time, you’d be fighting lots of mirror matchups. What would be the point?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

My Epic is really screwed up this morning! First my friends list wouldn’t load; this was fixed by a hard close of all aps. Now I can’t use a friend’s bird in the dungeon. My list of friends’ birds shows every single one except for Rovio’s as resting for 10:10:10. Not only that, the 10:10:10 is not decreasing! Gaak! Wasn’t fixed by hard close followed by hard close and restart of iPad.
    [Edit]: Also happens in the caves.

Seth
    @sethengelbrecht

I’m having the same problem this morning. None of my friends are available.

Grumpy Cat
    @inimical

My entire friendlist is stuck in loading status, and the weird part is the number of people loading correspond exactly to the number of friends I have. When I try to visit them an error happens saying visiting is not available.

HenryABE
    @knowoneknow

same in here all my friends not loading

sal9
    @sal9

@mvnla2 Same here – I’m sure Rovio is working on it server side.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Sal9 et al.– My friends list fixed itself probably about 45 min or more ago. I have done a couple of hard close of all aps, hard shutdown and restart of device on iPad. Good Luck to all.

Nytmair
    @nytmair

Glad to hear yours is back to normal @mvnla2. I’ll try doing some force closing and reboots.. (android)

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

For me the friends list seems unstable, I can start up the game and get the regular friends list filled but not the Arena one, next time it can be the opposite, then the third time both can load and the forth time none load. It has been like that for the last 4 hours now.

Alhassan Halawani
    @alhassan-halawani

A lot of bugs since the arena game :

1- Battle button doesn’t work
    2- Late start music to the game
    3- Stuck on Checking connection .
    4- Take a while to load
    5- Bunch of crashed when In the nest

event time :
    1- auto rest to scored when killing the game
    2- Bunch of freezes when playing the stupid useless ads

Please fix this ..

mo
    @mofavo

Advanced in the arena game to stone level. with 2 loses encountered a match that should be an easy win-my banner 2000 pts higher and all my birds higher level. Was not paying attention that competitive banner was matilda protector and they were playing matilda-every crash I have had involved a protector banner. CRASH did not impact my arena scores but it reset my holiday event completely.
    -took medals reset 0 (2,000)
    -moved me to new board-was leading on my board
    -all stamina I had used to get 2000 pts gone
    -did not use potions but expect they would be lost
    -on reset stamina 0 and clock reset so have to wait to start competing
    -all the gains from the christmas gifts gone and not new gifts so
    reset is not a start over.

really need to look at those protection banners-good thing can avoid matches-my rule forward is to not compete against protection banners.

ManBearPig
    @manbearpig

“The Holidays Are Coming” event is bugged. Every time I sign out of the game my rank on the leader board is reset to zero. It’s happened twice already. 3000 rank points in total down the drain. It’d be nice if stamina was reset to 15/15, but the game seems to remember I played, and its completely depleted. The random gifts seem to reappear after the reset too. It’d be nice to have a crack at final prize to earn those mastery points, maybe then I’d actually have a shot at performing half well in the Tournaments.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

The Holidays are Coming event will reset between battles. You don’t need to log out of the game or have it crash.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I did exit the game and re-enter without losing recent progress.
    Another oddity. The summary status shows that I am 1st, with no one else listed, but the leaderboard says I’m 5th with 13 players listed.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,376 through 1,400 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.