Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,351 through 1,375 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@seggy — Do you by any chance have a level 10 bird? The same thing happened to me when I got my first level 10, and that was before the update. I think I could still see points needed for birds in line before him, but not for any of the rest. It was fixed by a hard close of all apps and restart of Epic. This happened again today when I made the “mistake” of clicking on my one and only level 10. Again was able to fix it with hard close and restart.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@sutekh137 You won’t lose your completed Stamp Cards if you miss a day; it just resets progress on your current card, so even if you had missed today completely, you still would have retained the dojo discount.

seggy
    @seggy

@mvnla2 I’ve got one level 10, I’ll give it a try sometime and see if that makes the bug appear for me, too.

sjmike
    @sjmike

@calvinjj2009 Same thing happened to me as well. It was my very 1st battle too.

sjmike
    @sjmike

Another bug I always encounter is when using Red with the Paladin helmet again the ninjas, he’ll successfully do damage to them, but I don’t get rewarded with any health.

RPBThree
    @rpbthree

@sjmike are you using a legendary set of any kind? sometimes it will dodge the initial hit and proc the set item extra damage

RPBThree
    @rpbthree

I can’t roll on friends arena golden pig. Yesterday and today it gave me a free roll on friend’s arena pig, and it was on Piggy McCool. I went to it and there was no where to roll and wouldn’t let me tap on Piggy’s golden pig. I exit and the free roll offer is gone… awesome…

And sometimes game crashes when entering an arena battle. When I log back in, it gave me a loss. Thanks Rovio.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Game will either freeze or buttons on the bottom will become unresponsive. SO when I have to reboot the game , I ALSO end up with a loss in the Arena.

I also Thank You Rovio.

Grumpy Cat
    @inimical

Minor annoyance bug:

Normally blueprints you own get replaced with higher stat ones as you acquire them.

In this case, I’ve progressed quite far in the Chronicle Caves before I got to open the Friendship Gates. Now, the chest at Mouth Pool is the only map chest I know of that gives a blueprint, and it gave me a pretty weak Skull Orb for Chuck.

I now have 2 different Orb blueprints, one that gets replaced every time I get something better, and another one that has terrible stats. Doesn’t impact gameplay, but it’s kind of annoying.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@dr_ishmael

Thank you, I didn’t know that! So it is sort of like Jet Pack Joyride’s S.A.M. challenges in that you don’t lose your number of completed cycles, just the current cycle — good to know!

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@sjmike

How are you doing damage to a ninja (I am assuming one with an “Ignores hits greater than XXX”) with paladin? Paladin damages a single, hard hit. I don’t know how that would hurt a ninja. I generally have to use Samurai with Red in order to damage ninjas, and sometimes I even need to use a less powerful weapon to get under the threshold…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Wayne2
    @wayne2

2nd time today I lost a battle in the Arena because of the Netflix advertisment that can’t be skipped or quit ????? WTF !!!

I earlier had a game crash in the middle of one Arena battle but when I logged back I didn’t loose but that advertising freeze is more than annoying…..

cali_mom
    @cali_mom

Two times yesterday and two times today the game freezed during a battle. Every time it gave me a loss. Very frustrating and impossible to complete challenges this way.

Also, it is ridiculous when you start a battle and the other persons birds go first. I have high level birds and there are times when I end up with only one bird to start the game. Impossible. It would be more fair if their were two rounds to each battle. Each person gets a chance to go first and it could be a draw if you both win a round. A coin flip is a completely unfair advantage to the person going second. I only get to go first once out of every 4-5 times it seems.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Ever since the update the bonus chest in the chronicle caves hasn’t been working correctly. I’m using iOS 6 on an iPad 3. I’ll see the chest rise from the bottom of the screen then disappear. Clicking on it while it is rising does nothing. Once I saw a double image of the chest and I was able to click on it, watch the video and recieve 1 lucky coin. However that lucky coin later disappeared. This isn’t the first time a reward from that chest later disappeared. Last time it was one essence that I lost.

seggy
    @seggy

On iPad. Getting Tamiflu ads that play a 30-second video that you can’t quit, then they just sit there when they’re done in a small corner of the screen, never taking you to the battle. Only option is to force quit the app. This is some serious crap, I’ve been lucky not to have it screw me in the Arena battles so far, but this has happened 3 times now.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@wayne2 @seggy If a certain ad crashes your game report that ad to Rovio directly so they can remove that ad from their ad queue. Remember to include as much info as possible about what kind of device you are playing on, the version of that device’s OS and what version of the game you play.

Wayne2
    @wayne2

I’m playing from France so for me that’s the “Netflix” ads which can’t be skipped & force me to quit the app.
    Happening every time I’m unlucky enough to have that ads since 2 days now !!!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Wayne2 and others ABN is not owned by Rovio. Only Rovio can fix the bugs you describe. You need to create a support request on Rovio’s website.

Wayne2
    @wayne2

support request sent ;)

mo
    @mofavo

I know the arena frozen birds have been described in detail here. I have noticed it has happened a few times for me when the banner I am competing against has a bird protection-then that is the bird that freezes. can’t say every time but thought it may relate. I may not play birds related to protection in battle going forward.

Santos L Halper
    @yan-vaillancourt-7

When starting some battles the screen gets frozen as its blacking out. Usually just a bird shape is left. Sucks because I lose the bird I borrowed. Also the new obo battles are awesome but that one blacks out a lot when trying to start the battle and you have to leave the game and come back. That’s gives you one lose.

Tman
    @tman

@mofavo, that is exactly what I’ve found. When I fight a friend that has a protection banner, it gets confused, and forces me to quit the battle. It counts it as a loss. Happened twice today. It wouldn’t bother me if I didn’t get a loss, but with the loss, I’m locked out of playing. I’m certainly not forking over 20 LC to play again.

Other bugs I’ve seen. The button to join a battle sometimes requires me to press it many, many times before it will accept. It shows the animation that it is clicking, but it doesn’t enter a battle.

In normal battles with a cactus pig, if they use the reflect ability, it no longer shows the thorns.

And what’s with no music during battles? How did they miss that one?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

The arena challenges sometimes require you to use a bird you don’t have. For example, today my third challenge is to win 5 battles with the Thunderbird. Other games that do this sort of thing make the characters you don’t own available. I should be allowed to temporarily use a level 1 mastery Thunderbird or a different bird should be allowed to act as a substitute for the challenge or I shouldn’t be given the challenge.

Chris
    @chriss

@killerkea: what? So not all people have the same challenges? (Cos I never had to use Thunderbird, but I did every challenge so far.) oh my, Rovio, what have you done?

@tman
    : I can confirm all your bugs.

@

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@chriss No, not everyone gets the same daily challenges in the Arena. It is random.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,351 through 1,375 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.