Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • sajongepic
    @sajongepic

I have this problem after the last development. It says “60 days remained” before i can have again the gold pig.
    P.S. i’m sorry for my elementary language.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@sajongepic That’s what happens when you manually change your device’s clock forward.

TomC
    @tomc

The total number of stars when visiting friends’ camps is always displaying 0, and the tooltip for total mastery level at friend camps displays your own level (if you tap and hold over their medal).

drobbinsjr
    @drobbinsjr

All scores have disappeared from the leaderboard in the caves. Any one else experience this?

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

After you Defeat the Demonic Wizpig with Prince Porky , the game actually credits Porky with a Mastery Level-Up. I don’t know it’s a bug or not. I find it odd he gets Mastery.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I just completed a battle against the Pirate Captain, and I got no, count ’em 0 (zero), increase in mastery! What gives. I’m sure, because I am keeping track to see what the increase is.

Shke
    @jashke

Don’t know whats going on with this game after 1.1 update. Worked fine before that and now i can’t do golden pig because it crashes after 2 or 3 turns plus my game crashes after 2 or 3 battles anyway, i no longer have anyone in event ladder i am alone so i have no idea if i am actually first, talked to my cousin and is having same crashing problems so it’s not on my end (phone or android version) anyone have same issues?

greatleo
    @greatleo

Did the competition even work?

I have two separate games going. Birds in the two games are at level 33, but the Gerta Leo group has mostly mastery level 7s and 6s, while the Regater Leo group lags, almost evenly split with mastery levels 6 and 5.

I won the competitions in both of my games. Using Friendship Essence, in both games I spun to win 1500 mastery on all birds and 1500 mastery for both Red and Bomb. In neither game did any of my birds advance to the next level. While this is mathematically possible, it didn’t seem likely given the state of my birds, and considering that it’s a lot easier to advance from 5 to 6 than from 6 to 7. I’m not even sure if I was credited with the 600 snoutlings. It’d be nice if they animated that.

I had wanted to check my levels before going to the winners page, do that to see where things stood, but unfortunately, the game didn’t give me the chance to do that…

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@greatleo

Yes, it worked for me.

I got third place (not sure what you mean by multiple games going — wasn’t there just one leaderboard?), and I know I got the snoutlings. I then spinned the wheel and got 1500 for matilda and Chuck, and it looks like their classes are advanced on the way to mastery 6.

It takes something like 10,000 medals to go from mastery 5 to mastery 6, so 1500×2 = 3000 is not going to take you all the way. Check the level of each hat by viewing it in your nest…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@greatleo — To check your current mastery level, go to your nest and click on a bird. On the page for changing classes and gear, at the bottom left is a bar showing your progress towards the next mastery rank. If you click on the number, it will tell you how many more points you need to get to the next rank. I have 2 level 7’s and the rest 5’s. None of them leveled up during this contest. The level 7’s still have >15,000 to go. Some of the level 5’s are about half-way there (those that I used in battle and bought mastery for).

greatleo
    @greatleo

Thanks, @sutekh137. I have two games linked to two unique e-mail addresses and Facebook accounts, one running on my iPad and the other on my phone.

Like I said, I had hoped to check my birds’ statuses and snoutlings before proceeding to the winners page, but Epic takes you straight there without allowing you to go back. It’s no big deal…

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@greatleo

I hear you, I meant to check the full leaderboard and see how close fourth place was (because in all honestly, there is no reason to kill yourself for first or second — the three-star is the big part), but I spun the wheel before doing so and then all traces of event-based stuff was gone. It would definitely be nice to be able to see what all happened, though since we can write in whatever name we want on the leaderboard, you wouldn’t be able to trend very much reliable, user-based behaviors…

You got first and second place? Please tell me you used a lot of LC and/or friendship essence? I saw those 16,000+ scores and thought those scores were amazing!

Tahnks,
    sutekh137

PS. You might want to check out the Epic thread on the updates log page — lots of information there about mastery, events, etc. as people work through the changes…

swrutherford
    @swrutherford

My “nest” hangs up when trying to go to a friend’s nest, i.e. for a free roll on their golden pig machine. It jumps back to MY nest, then all options in my nest become unclickable (forge, craft, birds, my own golden pig, etc.)

I am on Android 4.4.2 on Moto X. Please let me know if you need further info.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

@swrutherford … have you gotten the most recent update? I had the same problem until I updated day before yesterday, Oct 11th, 2014.

swrutherford
    @swrutherford

@MistyMissChristie – thanks! I have my apps set to auto update so I forget to check the manual updates. The update fixed the issue! Thanks :)

Tailas
    @tailas

My friends list disappeared yesterday, and is still empty. This has happened before but my friends always came back after a little while. I’m now approaching 48 hours since my friends disappeared, and they still haven’t come back.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Tailas — When I installed the new update I had to log into facebook and Rovio again for all my AB games.

leverhelven
    @leverhelven

My “nest” hangs up when trying to go to a friend’s nest, i.e. for a free roll on their golden pig machine. It jumps back to MY nest, then all options in my nest become unclickable (forge, craft, birds, my own golden pig, etc.)

I am on Android 4.4.2 on Moto X. Please let me know if you need further info.

I’m having the very same issue on my Nokia Lumia 520. Glad it’s not just my mobile. (I always experience problems due to my low RAM memory)

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

its because those ‘people’ that you try to visit, have their game updated to 1.1.0 .. when you get 1.1.0 for your phone, it’ll be fixed.

Peternack Dwosky
    @peternack

I’ve a weird issue with my account. The game closes when playing, but its kinda random. Yesterday it force closed when playing inside the Caves, but Today I was doing the Golden Pig and it quit at mid game.

I have the game installed in two devices and both present the same issue. This issue has started a day or two ago, but it worked fine after the update an in the Pirate Event.

I tried deleting the cache in one device, but the issue still happens. Since I have two devices I think its something account based (or server-side based) rather than device/app based.

It’s kinda hard to do a 10-wave stage with a friend’s bird when the game keeps closing mid-game and you need to restart from scratch and need to get another friends bird… Any idea or suggestion on what to do to avoid this and play without issues?

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

Unfortunate turn of events…

I noticed that I’ve been playing since the upgrade WITHOUT being signed into my Rovio account. The net result was that when I signed in, I dropped from level 25 back to level 17, no red key, impoverished and low mastery. Blech.

The following seemed to solve the problem:

SOLUTION:

1. Sign out of the Rovio Account (top of Totem pole) – it should restore you to where you were.
    2. Create a NEW rovio account (use Register in upper right).
    3. Sign in to the New rovio account and let it sit long enough to synchronize/update.
    4. Forever ignore the old account since it is now useless.

COROLLARY:
    If you really want to try out some significantly different tactics, you can create a new account whenever you want.

Creating a new account with e.g. GMAIL is easy. Just add “+R2” to the end of your email e.g. “[email protected]”. While Rovio sees it as a new account, it will still be delivered to your same gmail address.

QUESTION:
    Can anybody think of a way to clone your status from one account into another? If I could do that, I could restore my useless account to usefulness.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Rovio has that ability.

Shoot3Run
    @shoot3run

I’ve played yesterday with no problems up till now, when I start the app running evrything goes well untill I go to my nest or start playing a random level. When I pushed it my screen goes on ‘Loading’ and then the app crashes/ shuts down. The only thing I can do now is look at the world map but when I push something the game will automatically shutdown. Have the problem with my 2 devices (Ipad2 & Iphone4S). Any one who can help?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I’m having the same problem, but I can still play everything on the map. For example, I killed the golden pig and received LC, beat star reef castle, and bought training at the dojo. I just can’t go to my nest without the game crashing so I am limited to using the last 5 birds I had selected with whatever equipment they were using. I’m using an iPad 3. This is definitely a Rovio server problem.

dududududu
    @string1

Since today i can no longer play the game on my ipad air. The game suddenly started to crash at the “loading levels” screen. i reinstalled the game and reset the ipad (home button/power button) and restarted the ipad normally but it still does not manage to go past “load levels”.

the game still works on my iphone 5s tough

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.