Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • abirds954
    @abirds954

Still seeing the bug in Professor Pig’s house. I’ve bought the final level of everything, but the option to purchase both the last Pig Cherry Juice and Fruit Cake are still there. iOS 1.0.14

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I’m sure Rovio won’t think this is a bug, but it sure is weird, and should be considered a bug. I asked for friendship essence this morning at ~6:30 am; throughout the day, I got lots of requests for essence, but no gifts in response to my request. The last time I looked was maybe 3pm. At ~5:30 pm, I had 5 gifts; all from people asking for essence. It seems that Rovio is not sending requests when you click send request, or not giving you the essence that is sent for a while, or ??? I can’t believe that people who are asking for essence aren’t also checking what they’ve gotten from others, and responding to requests. I am positive that some of them are not ignoring requests, yet I got a request from them earlier today with no gift.

AKula
    @aleksey

Hello, I found that in AB Epic v.1.0.15 (Android) set items not working.

For example, for Chuck Reborn set (Broom + Orb): “If Chuck is knocked out, he is instantly revived (once per battle)” – never happens.
    Please fix this.
    Thank you.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Haven’t seen this one before: While trying to respond to requests for friendship essence, I couldn’t get the check marks to work. I opened and closed mailbox a couple of times, and was able to check off several, but it kept stopping to respond after a few. Then I got a pop-up error message saying that message response failed, messages would reappear in mailbox. So far only one has.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@aleksey That set item works fine. See an explanation on the previous page: Click here.

AKula
    @aleksey

@amslimfordy
    I see, thank you, however it would be better to change “instantly revived” to smth else in description to avoid such misunderstandings.

kekox
    @icmsergio

the free golden pig in the friend wall isnt working to me

please help!!!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Is anyone else having problems getting their friends to appear? They were there this morning. Just finished responding to a bunch of request. Epic says I’m signed to Facebook, but when I try to add friends the “Please wait” icon just keeps rotating. Tried logging out of FB and back in; same problem.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@AMSlimfordy @BirdLeader — Finally solved the no-free roll problem!
    To recap:
    * After the update came out for Android and not IOS, I got a free roll from a friend that I couldn’t use because I couldn’t access their camp. I unfriended them on FB.
    * The next day I got another free roll and again couldn’t access their camp. I unfriended that second person.
    * Ever after until just now, I got no free rolls on friends machines. That’s 12 full days with no free rolls.
    * I updated to 1.0.14 on 9/15, the day the IOS update came out. Still no free rolls. I tried everything I could think of short of uninstalling the game.
    * This afternoon I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. I’m signed into the Rovio cloud, so I didn’t lose progress. Also I made a backup of all AB games a couple of days ago.
    * Out of desperation, I sent FB friendship requests to the 2 people I unfriended when I couldn’t use the free rolls on their machines.
    * The second person @CabinBoy did accept my friendship request this afternoon.
    * I just got a free roll on CabinBoy’s machine! It’s a bit much to think it is coincidence, since I have 40 FB friends who play Epic.
    * What’s even better, @CabinBoy, the free roll was a guaranteed set item, and I got the match to complete the Rock, Paper, Sizzors set!!!

R3D_Bird
    @manatee100

I lost all of my friends (accept for piggy mc’cool) My friends still send me friend ship essence requests, but they do not appear on my friend list. I have tried reconnecting to facebook, but that does nothing. the account seetings says i am logged in to rovio, but not facebook, or game center.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Did you recently change your Facebook password? What device are you using?

abirds954
    @abirds954

@manatee100 I’ve got the same problem. On a new iPhone 6, had to install Facebook to get friends into Epic. Gave the Facebook app permission to view my friends, but everytime I tap “Connect” in Epic, I get a failure message.

Trigrin
    @trigrin

Do I have to submit a post here to unsubscribe to emails..?

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

@trigrin … I don’t know about unsubscribing site wide, but if you do not want to follow this topic you can unsubscribe on the topic’s 1st page. See photo below:

unsubscribe.jpg

Nourix
    @nourix

Hi, i’m kinda new here and to EPIC but i’m kinda enjoying it very much.

I was wondering if anyone noticed a little “bug” that if you have your golden pig bar filled and you let it like that, everytime you draw something from your friends you automatically get a SET item.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@nourix Yes, we’ve had quite a discussion about that. Read more here
    Topic: Epic Gear Every Roll?!?!

nt
    @corelon

When I get to the demonic WizPig level I do not get any blue circles and while the game is not crushing I cannot do anything. This is on my iPhone on the latest update (I checked just now and there is nothing newer)

drobbinsjr
    @drobbinsjr

Did anyone notice the charge for a friends reply went from 3 gold coins to 10? Hope this game does not go the way of AB Go!

drobbinsjr
    @drobbinsjr

Have not received any free rolls, friends request for essence or essence awards the past 2 days. Did the normal reboot, log out/in with no luck.

snail
    @snail

@nt
    I found if I made sure I didn’t have any persistent effects left on wizpig or on any of my birds at the transition, I was sometimes able to continue playing and beat the encounter, ie. no thorns, no poisons, etc on you or them at the time of transition.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

Is anyone else having difficulty logging in to Angry Birds Epic? Suddenly Rovio claims they cannot find my email address when I attempt to log in, so I was wondering if anyone else has been having the same difficulty.

nt
    @corelon

@snail Still though that is an “epic” bug :)

Matticus
    @matticus

Twice in a row I bought Indiana Pig (or something) 10 golden coins to help for a fight but the game bugged just after the angry bird stella commercial video and then I have to start again (and buy the buddy again).

Can I get my coins back please? ;)

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@matticus We are not the developer of the app and have no ability to return items to your app. You would have to contact Rovio.

Wren
    @werneron

All my friends have disappeared, though I still have friends using my birds and giving me friendship essence. Logged off and on both rovio and Facebook restarted phone. Facebook password has not changed. iOS8

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.