Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • snail
    @snail

Bug since the latest update on Android (v1.0.15 (10668.1100.0)).

Not sure if it affects other battles, but in Wizpig’s Castle, after he turns into the Demonic Wizpig, the game becomes impossible to play. All 4 characters (birds + prince piggy) are there, as is the demonic wizpig, but no blue circles are appearing and no actions can be taken.

Restart of game and machine have been tried and still unable to carry out any actions.

Have tried to complete the first round with no persistent curses on either birds or wizpig but it doesn’t seem to make any difference.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@AMSlimfordy — I am still having the same problems with essence and free rolls, but every once in a while I do get essence in response to a request. My question is, it says something like “xxx has responded to your request and sent you friendship essence (1/5).” What does the 1/5 mean? I have seen numbers like 2/5, but it is always x/5.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@mvnla2 I believe you can receive essence from a particular friend at most 5 times in a certain span (probably a week?). Speculation only.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@mvnla2, @amslimfordy, I know exactly what this mean, this mean that you can only receive 5 essences from your friends per day, no matter who sent the essence!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@netto-jm — I don’t think it’s a limit per day, but I will ask, not to mention keep track, since I guess the IOS update came out, and Rovio claims they fixed the essence bug.

hawkeyepierc
    @hawkeyepierc

On my android at Wizpig’s castle, after transformation into Demonic Wizpig, Wizpig attacks first. I just cannot get enough damage in before he gets to strike for the first time. Watched a video of this sequence and in the video wizpig attacked second (like all other battles). Anyone else encounter this?

smarteez
    @smarteez

Hey @hawkeyepierc here how to solve your problem and pass that level step one go to the Mighty eagle and upgrade the three hats to first level it’s only 500 silver per hat. Step two Check your birds level it must be over 17 step three take alot of Potions like the Show apple juice and the Hot veggie cake….. Last step there is two part to this level the first part play auto….. Let game itself….. This will help you to take all to the next level

Hope this Helps

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Has any one experienced constant crashing since the IOS update. Not sure if it’s a bug but I have suffered 2 crashes in the last hour.

Trigrin
    @trigrin

For the last couple of days, when I try to click on a friends profile to use their free roll, nothing happens. From that point on, no matter what I tap, the user interface doesn’t respond. When I click the back arrow to return to the map, the loading screen comes up, then I am back at the camp again. Anyone else having this issue?

hawkeyepierc
    @hawkeyepierc

@smarteez

All the birds I am using have the first level of hat. I am currently 17 (is that high enough?) and the number of potions doesn’t really matter (I have 40+ red cherry). Because when the wiz pig goes first, I need to get all damage in two moves. No matter what I do, Porky dies and I need him to defeat wiz pig.

@amslimfordy
    has anyone encountered a glitch where Wizpig attacks first when he becomes demonic pig? It is posing quite a problem for me. Noticed on videos I have watched that people get to strike first (like all other battles).

Thanks!!

DuncTK421
    @dunctk421

Updated to 1.0.14 on iOS this morning. Noticed that when I get critical hits on pigs the game is displaying “Critical!” backwards.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

I believe that’s a conscious change, not a bug.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

I had similar problems at Wizpig castle after the last update, but it suddenly went back to normal yesterday…

flightmaestro
    @twinsfan34

I’ve had the free roll from a friend for 2 weeks but I can’t redeem it. I click on it and it takes me to their page but the coin icon just acts as pressed but doesn’t call the coin process.

I’d post a screenshot if it allowed.

Thanks for your help.

Mity
    @mity18

i can’t advance after first or second wave on Mouth Pool
    sometime at first wave after Spirit Caller runs the game is stucked , sometimes after the second wave same after he runs.
    the game is stuck meaning i can do anything except advance to next wave.
    any1 knows why/what can i do?

gingerlm
    @gingerlm

Hi,
    My blues birds got a set item: The sling & Angry Birds Plushies. It says that “if blues are knocked out, they are instantly revived”. Well, this doesn’t happen. Blues just die and never revive, not even once. Am I missing something? Is this a known bug? I am using IOS 7 with the latest update of the application.
    Thank you!

taifun76
    @taifun76

@gingerlm I’ve had this same problem with Chuck. He has set items that should let him revive once per battle. So far it has never done that.

I’m I supposed to do something to revive him or should it be revived automatically?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@netto-jm — Gaah! You may be correct. Now that I am getting essence again, I only got 5 yesterday, and they were labeled 1/5 through 5/5. Hideous.

Chris
    @chriss

@gingerlm @taifun76

As already many people mentioned before, the birds were rivived some rounds before they die. When they would be knocked out, they are automatically filled with half of the energy. You don’t see them revive, you just see the green number that they are filled. So when you see your birds die, this is already the second time that they are knoecked out.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@gingerlm @taifun76 @chriss

Just to elaborate a little bit more. Blues (and Chuck with his similar set) revive in-battle for 50% of their base health (which does not include health bonuses associated with off-hand items).

So suppose Blues’ base health was 500, and they currently have 100 health remaining. If you get hit by a 300-point attack, your Blues will go:
    100 > 0 KO > Revive 250 > 50
    If you get hit by a 700-point attack, your Blues will go:
    100 > 0 KO > Revive 250 > 0 KO

Chris
    @chriss

@amslimfordy: if the base health is 500, I think they are only healed by 250 and not by 500.

And my Blues have 1657 health. I tried several times, and they were always filled with 828 health points after being knocked out, no matter how many health points were left before the knock-out and no matter how strong the attack was.

Trigrin
    @trigrin

This is getting seriously annoying. I am on the fight with demonic wizpig, and he’s obviously glitched. He will use his charge attack, at which point there are no ghosts on the field, the following turn, he summons ghosts then immediately consumes them, bringing his health back to max. I would need to deal 3000+ damage in three turns to even scratch his health bar away

ChristyH
    @christyh

This happened to me once. I think I ended up powering down my device and then restarting it, and that fixed it. I may have even had to do it twice, but I eventually got it back to the right sequence.

My game is crashing over and over since the update on iOS. I keep trying to do 10 wave battles for some experience in the caves and the game just wont stop crashing. I got the to 9th wave just now then it crashed as soon as i gave Chuck the rage chili. Last night it crashed before I could even get halfway through the 10 waves 3 times.

I already restarted my iPad twice in hopes it was just a memory issue or something, but that didn’t fix it. I tried rolling back the update, but I had to re-update since my profile is stuck to the latest version which is disheartening since, the way things have been going, iOS will not get a fix for a while. :(

gingerlm
    @gingerlm

Thank you all! I now understand how it works. Let’s just say that it is not trivial…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.