Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 976 through 1,000 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Iffy
    @isthare

Thanks for the answers and really glad for the update news!
    Thing is i’m not getting new chances to get items from my friends, also deleted them cause of the bug… hope it’s gonna be fixed soon, or without new items it’s gonna be a nightmare xD

I also advanced in the future like 20 days…. this could be a bug to fix too.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@BirdLeader @AMSlimfordy — I think there might be another bug related to friendship essence in addition to the version incompatibility.
    Does anyone know if your friends have to be logged into facebook when you send a request in order for them to receive the request?
    I consider that to be a bug, if it is true.
    My iPad is logged into facebook even when I am not using it, but I would guess that many people do not stay logged in or switch between a FB account created for gaming and one created for real life.
    Since ver 1.0.14 landed for Android, and now for PC, the number of friendship essences I’ve been given has dropped significantly, even from those friends whose profile says they are playing on IOS. However the number of requests for essence has not dropped at all, and I do dutifully send essence.
    In the last 2.5 days I have
    * Gotten / replied to 46 requests for friendship essence
    * Been given 9 friendship essences from people borrowing one of my birds
    * Been given 10 friendship essences in response to a request from me.
    * Of these 10,
    4 are from people who appear to play on Android
    1 is from someone who appears to play on IOS
    5 are from people whose platform is unknown to me.
    * There are 7 friends who apparently play on IOS who have not sent me any essence in the last 2 days, even though 6 of them have asked me for essence.
    * I have at least 12 additional friends whose platform I don’t know, who have played in the last 2 days and asked for essence.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

On my Android tablet running 1.0.14, I encounters a bug/glitch a while ago. This one, however, wasn’t game-breaking or anything, but it was amusing.

I was in Cave 8, and I selected my Paladin and Wizard. For my third bird, I picked one of my friend’s Sea Dog.

I started the wave battle, but I noticed that, during the entire fight, the Sea Dog was frozen. He wasn’t animating at all or anything. However, he was still perfectly functional. All of his attacks and abilities worked; he just didn’t move.

Not really a big deal, because it didn’t affect the game at all, but it was pretty funny to see. I even used my Rage Chili on him, and he just stood there…and then a second later, the pigs all suddenly exploded, lol.

Animelover
    @animelover

I’m having problems rolling the golden pig in my friend’s camps. Did something happen in an update that made this buggy?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

OK, yesterday I got a free roll from a friend who was on Android, and I couldn’t access her/his camp so couldn’t use the free roll. I unfriended him/her. I did get another free roll today, but couldn’t access the person’s camp, so couldn’t use the free roll. I don’t know if they’re on Android or not. This is really unacceptable.
    Rovio, are you listening?

Kromel
    @amileunis

@animelover Do you use IOS and your friend android? There is a version difference at the moment. I had the same problem but logged from my android phone and it was working properly.

sjmike
    @sjmike

The last time it happened for me was when there was a version difference between iOS and Android. However the free roll was still carried over until the versions were in sync. I was still getting a daily free roll too on other friends.

sjmike
    @sjmike

@tman – What time of the day are you trying to enter the dungeons? Since Rovio’s servers are located in Europe their clocks are quite a few hours ahead. I noticed if I try and enter that day’s dungeon after 5 or 6 PM Pacific it won’t let me, but if I try and enter the next day’s dungeon I can that evening.

Iffy
    @isthare

@MVNLA2, that happened to me twice in a row and I also deleted those friends. Since then I have not received any new item, it’s so frustrating.
    Hope they fix it with the patch, has been a week without any chances of items.

hoinames
    @hoinames

Just open the game on my ipad as usual today, but came out loading balancing into memory and stuck, i tried reinstall the game but still can\’t fix, hope can fix it as i really love this game

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@hoinames — Try a hard close of all aps open in the background, clear you browser cache, do a hard shutdown of your device, then restart. Hope this helps. Reinstalling the game will delete your progress unless you have a Rovio cloud account. Good Luck!

hoinames
    @hoinames

have tried hard shutdown n reinstall the game but failed, after i reinstall the game, i can get into the first chapter, however when i log in rovio account, error occured and stuck again when i close it n open it again… please help :(

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@hoinames — You will probably need to contact Rovio support directly.

@AMSlimfordy
    @BirdLeader — Any suggestions for hoinames or for me for that matter.
    As far as I’m concerned, I decided to take my complete advice, signed out of FB both on FB and Epic; hard-closed all apps, did a hard shutdown of iPad, waited 20 sec, restarted. Logged back in to FB; logged back in to FB from Epic. Still not friendship gifts, just requests. I have contacted Rovio about both my problems (lack of friendship essence gifts and free rolls that I can’t use), but I don’t expect to hear anything for several days.
    FYI, at least one of my friends (cosmo), who is on IOS and logged into her FB account 24/7, has gotten requests from me and sent me essence in the last couple of days, but I haven’t received it. She has gotten the essence I sent her. She does have both Android and IOS, but is only playing on IOS at the moment.

mrpinache
    @mrpinache

Since last update matilda does ranged attacks;
    Since updating chuck archmage, one veteran medal disappeared;
    When i missclick my camera button a green text appears with the time and hour.

Using sony xperia m2 with ab last version

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Update for Peter Vesterbacka on Epic bugs:
    1) Free roll bug: Three days ago I got a free roll on a friends pig machine and was unable to access their camp to use it. They are on Android, so I deleted them. I got a free roll the next day from someone whose device I don’t know. Again I couldn’t access their camp, and again deleted them. Yesterday I did not get a free roll, and haven’t gotten one yet today.
    2) Since the Android update hit (I’m on IOS), I have gotten very few friendship essences in response to a request, even though I continue to get lots of requests (which I answer). Turns out that some of my friends on IOS, say they have been getting requests from me and have sent back essence, but I haven’t gotten it. So this is not an Android vs IOS issue.
    I have tried just about everything I can think of short of deleting Epic and reloading. I also have 2 requests into Rovio support, which have been aging for 4 days now.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Found this on Twitter
    Angry Birds Epic @ABepic · Sep 9
    We are currently investigating issues with the golden pig machine not working and free rolls not being free! #EpicInvestigation

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@mrpinache The removal of one Veteran medal actual removes a previous bug.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

@amslimfordy …. “The removal of one Veteran medal actual removes a previous bug.”

What bug was that one?

CavalerPk
    @cavalerpk

I’ve just tried Cave 5: Burning Plain-3 battle (with ninjas etc), using Spies bird. And those ninjas were somehow dodging splash damage from Spies though it was lower than their dodge threshold. Seems as if its main damage was taken into account, which is weird.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

Yes, this was apparently “fixed” in the newest version.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@mistychristie Archmage double-counted a medal (namely Mage’s medal).

Painful Parts
    @ssarb1

When I click on the friend that has shows the golden pig in my friend’s list the screen returns to the previous screen showing all of my birds. I can’t get the spin or get it to move to someone else.
    Any suggestions?

Nerdle
    @jacanb

When Using my free roll on a friends pig from Facebook a glitch has happened two times now. I click on the friends name and instead of loading his nest, it closes the friends list and stays at my nest. Then all my buttons (my golden pig, anvil, etc.) no longer do anything but wiggle when I tap on them. I have to exit the game to use them again but as soon as I tap on that one friend with the free roll it bugs out again. The first time it happened I had to remove the player from fb friends list. But I never got any free spins again after that from anyone. So I re friended him and there it was…working again. Now it’s happened again. Anyone else had this?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

As reported just a couple lines above, Rovio is investigating issues with Friends’ Golden Pig machines. These issues stem from compatibility issues and are well-known.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I submitted help requests to Rovio for both bugs I am experiencing:
    1) Not getting friendship essence in response to my requests. I do get friendship essence if someone borrows one of my birds.
    Rovio’s response: They sent me ~200 LC which is enough to buy 50 essences, but not nearly enough to replace all the essence I’ve missed. They say they are aware of bug and it will be fixed when IOS update released “soon”.
    2) I am not getting any free rolls on McCool, IOS friends, or Android friends. I deleted 2 Android friends. 1st Android deletion resulted in a new free roll the next day, but after 2nd deletion I’ve gotten nothing for several days now.
    Rovio’s response: No direct response, only response was twitter message mentioned above.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 976 through 1,000 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.