Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

Ok that’s an interesting one to note. I have a question with respect to having 20 friends on your list as to what effect it has had for you in the number of free pig machine rolls you are rewarded each day.

Engry
    @engry

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and the problems still persist.

1- I am level 24 and bosses still yield nothing
    2- Some of the text are missing ex. [zone_maelstorm]
    3- I just defeated the maelstorm boss “Poseidon pig” and chest reward is only 5 coins. (I am not sure if this a bug or intentional)

Cheers

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

We may have to come back to Poseidon pig at a later date I would think . We really weren’t supposed to be able to beat him yet I have come to summise from the level up bug

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@pigcrazy Poseidon pig wasn’t difficult to beat. Just keep him stunned every time before his strike.

james.dale.733
    @jamesd

@natureswrath lifesaver! Yes that was the problem. Is it on this thread anywhere? I missed it if it was.
    I still don’t get any essence, but at least I can borrow birds again, which is more important.

natureswrath
    @natureswrath

@pigcrazy – I get a free roll every day or so but not sure if that is normal or not.

@jamesd
    – I read it on a FB group, not on here. You didn’t miss anything!

Engry
    @engry

Interesting that you get rolls often, I get rolls every 4-5 days.

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

With respect to the what day is it bug I would suspect it’s simply just a time zone issue that hasn’t been implemented at soft launch. The days currently coinside with Finland time zone. We should see update soon to address the level cap issue for those of us effected. The small bugs such as wording in levels are simple enough but some of the others are quite code intensive if they implement some of the things I’ve sent them in my list. Will keep you posted on any further developments.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

Still, no word on date of worldwide launch. I am not sure about updates of soft launched version, how common for developer is to fix bugs in soft launched versions of game? I just hope bugs would be fixed soon as I really miss playing now while I am still off work and have all time of world for fun. I also hope that real worldwide launch will be soon and that my game datas will be saved safely in Rovio’s cloud.
    As for “what day is” bug, before My game playing ended at level 41, I was able to open daily’s dungeon early in morning Eropean time.

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

Not sure as to world wide release either. The bug fixs for soft launch I would think are a pretty high priority for them as us early players are a very valuable resource to them on something as complex as this. The more feedback they can gather the better and having us on the sidelines slows that process down for them.

james.dale.733
    @jamesd

I’m sure the soft launch version will eventually become the full release version. By rolling out fixes to the soft launch player base, they get a level of stress testing on the bug fix versions that you simply cannot emulate in house.

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

Yes I do believe soft launch will become full version as our gold would be carried over along with weopons from pig machine. And rightly noted that a bunch of us beta birds find the bugs much faster.

Lancelot
    @lancelot

Not sure if someone else reprorted this bug. I am now stuck at cave 2. I already reached levle 9 of this cave. But when I came back today, and tried to continue my journey, I met a strange bug. In cave 2, no matter which level I selected, the game suspend at level loading screen. I can always see the experience, coins number, and friend essence on the top. My birds selection sometimes appear and sometimes disappear. And I can’t see the level information, reward, friend bird selection, and most importantly, battle and return button! When this happens, my only option is to fully quit the game. This only occurs in cave 2. I can still play all other levels.

Loki
    @loki-jai

My friends list stopped working for some reason. It’s now empty.

Monkton
    @tdcmoncton

Signed up for a Rovio account and have yet received that special gift touted for Epic…anything wrong?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@loki-jai There seems to be a problem when exceeding about 25 friends. Been reported to Rovio.

@tdcmoncton
    The reward is for logging in on another device with the same Account, not for signing into an Account itself.

Loki
    @loki-jai

Only have about 10 ABE friends. Inexplicably it sorted itself out.

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

I got two devices running and didn’t see any gift so may be a glitch to sort out.

Engry
    @engry

Bug report:

1- Cave 4 stuns are every turn for 3 turns

2- For the last boss on the adventure map (the magician, if you start the second part of the battle with less than 3 birds, the game gets stuck and the pig prince doesn’t show up.

3- another related bug somewhat related to #1, if your birds are stunned and you use chili on yellow birds then nothing happens because stuns birds cannot attack. the game gets stuck.

mikeydavis
    @mikeydavis

EDIT: Nevermind

Miezko
    @miezko

On my iPad 2, it now says Loading Balancing, it won’t go past 5% for almost 10 minutes now!

Lancelot
    @lancelot

Found a new bug. The fourth class of red, paladin, has an ability devotion. Target bird receiveds 35% less damage, and red take this damage instead. However, if the bird is a borrowed one, than this protection won’t happen.

I found this bug in cave 4 level 5 last wave, where the boss can deal 744 damage which increase with rage chill. The borrowed bird was knocked out, with paladain protection!

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

I don’t think it’s that’s specific. The ability glitches from time to time.

trishohara
    @trishohara

i played 2 cave 5 levels. The wheel gave me once a banana juice, and once a chili cake.
    But both is not shown in my potions.
    It shouldn’t be possible to get a price on the wheel which is not available anymore, imo.

Chris
    @chriss

I don’t understand anyway why the banana juices suddenly disappear

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.