Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 876 through 900 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • paulb104
    @paulb104

@amslimfordy I’m just posting my bug so others who might be having the same issue can know that they’re not alone.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

I noticed, you can borrow a Mighty Eagle Mercenary with level 34(?!) when you’re on the actual full level (29)

padfoot
    @ron18ph

Thank you!! But will the update be available soon in windows phones? :)

Akinator
    @akg0001

@abirds954 thank you very much :) you helped me a lot. Then lets hope the new update will fix this annoying bug.

abirds954
    @abirds954

@akg0001 No problem, happy to help. And I agree! It’s still my fault for buying it twice, but hopefully they just fix it so it can’t happen in the first place!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I’ve been playing the daily dungeon on auto-play with McCool to rack up snoutlings (good for experience if you’re not maxed out). However, in Volcano Island, if you use Elite Samurai and Elite Druid with McCool, the auto-play mode goes into an endless loop where none of the birds attack (Samurai protects, Druid heals, and McCool uses the restock feature). @AMSlimfordy will probably say this is not a bug, but I would certainly class it as one. In the other dungeons auto-play with McCool gives you plenty of coins, even if you never complete the dungeon.

vinsang
    @vinsang

@vivianena @kingofstrangers did you find the solution with the princess piggy and the demonic piggy?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

The nightmare set only works in wave 1 of a battle. Most of the caves have 5-10 waves so we are missing out on a lot of bonus damage we should be getting.

Another bug is in Professor Pig’s lab. You can have Pig Cherry Juice and/or fruit cake maxed out, but it still wants to sell you the level 4 versions of those. However sometimes I also see that it is sold out. Another bug is that if you don’t buy all the potions/cakes the game will always tell you that new items are available at Professor Pig’s lab when you gain a level. There aren’t any new items available. They are just the same items that you haven’t purchased yet.

diasdiem
    @diasdiem

Don’t know if this has been reported yet, but I don’t have time to check. It seems at least once a day I have trouble starting battles. The birds will appear on screen, but they won’t get into position. When I tap the screen the selection circle appears, but I can’t select a target and I can’t fight. They just sit there. I try restarting the fight, exiting the battle and retrying, changing levels, birds, even quitting the game and trying again. Nothing works. Sometimes when I retry, the birds don’t show up at all, and the game becomes stuck, I have to kill it in the applications manager. This seems to happen when I’ve built up a rested bonus. I end up using all of it restarting, and then it starts working. This is a very annoying problem.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

The game doesn’t calculate bonus damage properly. For example, my nightmare set does 629 damage when my Bard uses it. When enemies are stunned the set is supposed to do 200% bonus damage (629 * 2 = 1248). Instead of doing 1248 bonus damage it only does 786 bonus damage. The mistake the developers made is that they took the attack rating and doubled it instead of doubling the damage. If my cleric was wielding the set, then the 786 number (393 * 2) would be correct, but for the other 4 headsets it is wrong. I suspect they made they same mistake on all of the other sets that do bonus damage too.

Gaboros
    @gaboros

Force close while loading on Alcatel Pop C7 (7041x). I catched the logcat error, here is it:

E/AndroidRuntime(2040): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
    E/AndroidRuntime(2040): java.lang.Error: FATAL EXCEPTION [main]
    E/AndroidRuntime(2040): Unity version : 4.3.4f1
    E/AndroidRuntime(2040): Device model : TCT ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 7041X
    E/AndroidRuntime(2040): Device fingerprint: TCT/ALCATEL_ONE_TOUCH_7041X/YARISXL:4.2.2/JDQ39/vAJ9-0:user/release-keys
    E/AndroidRuntime(2040):
    E/AndroidRuntime(2040): Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: println needs a message
    E/AndroidRuntime(2040): at android.util.Log.println_native(Native Method)
    E/AndroidRuntime(2040): at android.util.Log.d(Log.java:138)
    E/AndroidRuntime(2040): at com.rovio.skynest.Utils$1.run(Utils.java:95)
    E/AndroidRuntime(2040): at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:800)
    E/AndroidRuntime(2040): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:100)
    E/AndroidRuntime(2040): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:194)
    E/AndroidRuntime(2040): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5434)
    E/AndroidRuntime(2040): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
    E/AndroidRuntime(2040): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:525)
    E/AndroidRuntime(2040): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:834)
    E/AndroidRuntime(2040): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:601)
    E/AndroidRuntime(2040): at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

I hope it’s help and you fix it! :)

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@Gaboros We are not the app developer. Please contact Rovio directly.

alemaniaco
    @alemaniaco

I have the same problem, the free “golden pig roll” has been stuck by weeks in a friend account, without letting me reclaim it. I thought the last update would solve this but it didn’t. I stopped having “golden free rolls” since im not being able to get the stuck one T_T. ¿Have you know how to solve this bug?¿Do you know the account to report this bug to Rovio directly?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Your friend is probably using a different version of Angry Birds Epic. If you both updated to the same version, that would fix the problem. Otherwise you probably need to remove that friend to fix the problem.

wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

@alemaniaco here are the link to rovio support http://www.rovio.com/en/about-us/contact make sure you use your in game email to make easier for them to check your game status.

RPBThree
    @rpbthree

Anyone experiencing problems with friends lists?.. I had a lot of friends but now it’s showing piggy Mccool as my only friend and it doesn’t seem to load all my Facebook friends..

paulb104
    @paulb104

@rpbthree that happens to me not often, but often enough to be annoying. IMHO, it’s a network thing. If it persists for a few minutes, then I reboot my device. I haven’t had that NOT correct it yet…

Tman
    @tman

This was the second Saturday in a row after the upgrade to .12 where I wasn’t able to play the daily dungeon nor did I get my daily golden pig. It resumes on Sunday, and I don’t lose my place on my stamp card. Wondering if anyone else has the same problem.

RPBThree
    @rpbthree

@paulb104 Thanks for the tip. I feel stupid not thinking of rebooting after about 6 hours of my friends lists not loading.

paulb104
    @paulb104

@rpbthree Don’t feel stupid! Posting here was NOT a stupid idea!

Num1ChocoPizza
    @num1chocopizza

My angry birds epic won’t load. I played on my brothers tablet, and wanted it on mine really bad. When I downloaded it and started it up… it says expansion file failed or something like that.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@num1chocopizza What device are you trying to play on, versus your brother’s tablet?

DiegoZlash
    @diegozlash

Hi, first i have to apologize because of my english (i’m from argentina)
    I don’t know if its a bug or im missing something but im stacked in eastern sea 2, i have finished the level with 3 stars but after that there is no new route/point for move on. and some people talked about the mighty eagle dojo, but it didnt “opened” for me. Please help me and thanks

wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

@diegozlash go back to volcano island and go to the moorland from there.

DiegoZlash
    @diegozlash

@wolkenwand oh thanks, i’ve been stacked there for a week. It looks like there was a scene there showing the way but it never appeared. Thanks a lot again :D

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 876 through 900 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.