Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 851 through 875 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • chebow
    @chebow

I know but in my case, the dungeons were never reinitalised. i thougt i needed to kill the last boss (wizpig) to access them again but not. Actually i did all dungeons once when i deblocked them then i cant do them again without paying LC.

Hope i was clear in my explanation this time ^^

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Only 1 Dungeon is available per day. Today (Tuesday) is the one near Star Reef, called Ghost Ship.

chebow
    @chebow

ohhh OK! sorry i’m brainless i thought all dungeons were closed cause of the chains on the flag and waiting for a reset… ahah. Thanks a lot @amslimforty ! you rescued me like a boss!

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

I’ve been having great difficulty loading AB Epic, starting around 2AM Pacific. It will load up to a point then the screen has a message saying “Failed to connect to the server!”….I have uninstalled and re-installed several times and have gotten the same message. Is anyone else having a similar if not the same problem? This is happening to both my android devices. (LG smartphone and Nook tablet)

This morning I have managed to connect, with great difficulty, with my Nook, but a reconnect will frequently pop up, even though there is no problem with the internet connection on the other laptops and PC’s in the house…..very annoying!

vand5721
    @vand5721

I have experienced 2 bugs in my game.
    1 when I go to my friends area for my free golden pig roll. The pig itself is missing I just see the star that is supposed to be behind it. And I cannot click on the blank area.
    2 I beat all of the daily dungeons and now all of them are locked not a single one is open.
    I am running this on an android. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Epic and that doesn’t fix it.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@vand5721

(1) I’m not sure what you mean by “star”. I don’t think I’ve seen any star.

(2) Only 1 Dungeon is open per day and it can only be completed once per day. Today is Tuesday, so Ghost Ship Dungeon is open.

vand5721
    @vand5721

1) its not exactly a star it is the shape that is behind the pig when you have a free roll available or behind the x3 item on the spin wheel after each level.

2) ghost ship shows it is closed by still being chained up but when I click on ghost ship it allows me in.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@vand5721

(1) Is it a specific person? It’s possible they haven’t progressed far enough yet to unlock the Golden Pig Machine.

(2) That never changes. It’s always chained to represent a Dungeon, not necessarily being locked.

vand5721
    @vand5721

It is a specific person and it worked for several days but now it wont. Because of this I can’t get any free rolls from my other friends because the game thinks I have one waiting. Thanks for clearing up my confusion on the dungeons.

rhonda
    @rtolley0512

Idk if its a bug but I just wondered how to level up more. I’m on last cave in forgotten bastion and that pig is a toughie. I looked at walkthrough but the pigs it showed in video was level 41. I’m stuck on 29…did i miss something? Lol

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@rtolley0512 The Max Level Cap was dropped from 41 to 25 with the Global Release, then raised to 29 in the most recent version.

Akinator
    @akg0001

My english is bad but i hope you understand my problem. I bought the potion which heals 400 hp. But this old pig want sell me the same potion again. Why?

rhonda
    @rtolley0512

Ah OK lol I was confused. Thank you and hopefully a new update will come soon so I can level up to have a better chance to defeat him lol

ColKurtz
    @colkurtz

Wizpig’s castle is basically unbeatable in 1.0.12. Wizpig eats ghosts without player having chance to attack, for thousands of healing as soon as they appear. I beat it in an earlier version with 3 stars. Now it’s bugged.

lvl.17 elite Samurai/elite druid/veteran tricksters. End 1st wave with full health and full chili:

1) Wizpig goes first, filling up first 1/3 of his attack bar
    2) Birds/porky attack wizpig
    3) Wizpig fills up second third of his attack bar, summons 2 ghosts.
    4) Blue/Matilde attack the ghosts to get health down. Porky attack wizpig, samurai throws up shields with main shield on porky
    5) Wizpig throws main attack. Heavy damage but everyone survivies.
    6) Porky uses chili and the 2 ghosts are eliminated. Other birds heal/attack.
    7) 2 new ghosts walk in and are immediately eaten by wizpig, before player has chance of attacking. Wizpig heals for 2300+ and is back to full health.
    8+) This cycle repeats if you keep going.

I have good weapons from golden pig spins, there are no new blueprints until the caves. Even if I was doing slightly more damage it wouldn’t matter. The fact that he heals for 2,000+ without a chance to stop it? That’s what makes it bugged.

piggy smoosher
    @piggy-smoosher

Twice now I’ve gone to play dungeons after 5pm pacific and it’s says it’s closed come back,like today at ghost ship, next Tuesday. Is there a cut off hour?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

I believe the day changes around 8PM Eastern Time.

Flo04
    @flo04

There is a Bug with the Setitem Bonus of Mathilda, one is to Heal 25% more and the Second is to load the chilli faster. This is inconsistant for potions, using a Health potion You gain the Bonus, the chilli potions aren’t effected.

Furchermore the third ability sais that every stunned pig gets damage, but this only works for the very first stunned pig of every fight.

Sorry for the spelling mistakes, Capital letters. German auto-correct sucks.

abirds954
    @abirds954

Akinator, I’ve had the same problem for weeks now. I told Rovio. I would advise not buying it multiple times (although I did and when I told Rovio, I got a “donation” of gold coins).

Also, your “this old pig” comment was hilarious.

edwardphp
    @edwardphp

I can’t connect with Facebook in my Ipad angry bird epic

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@edwardphp Go to your iPad Settings > Facebook and allow Epic to connect to Facebook.

padfoot
    @ron18ph

Hi admin, I inquired about the issue of my acct not being able to visit the page of two of my friends. My angry birds epic is updated, but I checked the version and it says v1.0.11.0 (Im playing on my windows phone). Is this the reason why I am not able to visit my friends?

Akinator
    @akg0001

@abirds954 good to know that im not the only one with this Problem. Did they fix the Problem in your game? What can i do know for fixing it in my game? I wanted to buy the same potion second time but im glad i havent do. I really hope someone help me here.

paulb104
    @paulb104

I seem to have a new bug.

I play a video (doesn’t matter if for 10% boost, free potion or GPR), and about seven seconds into the video the app reboots.

I’ve already emailed Rovio, they apologized and gave me a few golden coins, but I’d rather have the problem fixed. The amount of free rolls I’ve lost….

I’m using a Galaxy S2, unrooted, android 4.1.2.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@ron18ph This bug will be fixed when you update to v1.0.12.

@paulb104
    So Rovio is already aware of it? I’m not sure why reporting it here will do more than reporting it to Rovio.

abirds954
    @abirds954

@akg0001 Nothing was fixed in my game. I am guessing its some sort of bug they’ll fix in a future update, rather than fixing it in each person’s game individually. Definitely don’t buy the potion again! If you check your inventory, you should have the potion unlocked after buying it once, even though it shows up for sale still. So the only issue is making sure not to buy it repeatedly.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 851 through 875 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.