Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

Oh no ! My pig battles seem to have come to an abrupt end. Have completed the caves and it said more to come which is all good enough for this bird squad. Was working on upping my stars in cave levels and helping fellow bird mates along to give them essance rolls . Building resources for whatever to come later. Then it would seam disaster struck as it seemed to award level 41 birds just as I finished a battle . I was very close to maxing but it didn’t show level up in battle scene only when exiting battle it showed cut screen with level up. Now I can navigate map and go to map area screen opens and I can select birds but that’s it ! Can’t enter battle and the back button doesn’t work. Close game and re-open navigation map still functions but no egg in lower right corner? Can get to home base by navigating to egg nest at very first part of map and it will load . Can see friends and use cauldron and anvil . Make potions and purchase resources but back arrow to map is inactive and I’m stuck there. So reopen and same deal with map. My birds are now benched it would seem. Hope they are still available for my friends at level 40 or did the jump to 41 kill it for them as well. Will be curious to hear back from them as to what level it shows my birds at as this just happened. Arg

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

A second instance of the major bug that mastakiller reported

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

Sounds like I got hit with same bug you did . Exact same symptoms of gameplay. You could see details from my last post. I thought it had something to do with level up past 40 but it sounds like it hit you much earlier. I would then summise that it has something to do with level up counter itself. Did your lock up occur right at a level up point? It usually shows level up in the star bar graph when level reached . This one instance it did not and only displayed at exit of area back to map and then it was locked. So same issue as mastakiller that makes two of us and hopefully some insight as to code glitch. I sent request to rovio with directions to these postings and they quickly resolved a missing gold coin glitch I had so I’m sure they are looking into it as now I can’t even log into game. They may have my files open as I type this lol.

Yakdyraj
    @yakdyraj

Found a bug (unless I’m just blind) when I go into the totem pole friend section I can’t add my friend, there’s no button for this option so I’m wondering if I’m missing something or it is an actual bug?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@Yakdyraj There is no bug. The game automatically adds your friends who are playing the game and connected via Facebook.

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

Well another day has come and gone and my birds still remain just soldiers of fortune for my facebook friends. Please keep them active as I have far to many fruit cakes stacked up and I don’t want them to get fat and lazy . And a 100 chili cakes cant be good for the tummy :). I now just watch the golden pig taunt me and dungeons pass by without plunder. Must be quite the code bug to take this long. Oh the things we test birds must endure for the name of science.

triptrot
    @triptrot

I have a bug that whenever i play a battle or try to play one the game crash’s.

I’m using an Ipod 4 running ios 6.1.5,
    And i think a lot of people are having this problem too.

(I’m up to Cobalt Plateaus 10)

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@triptrot The game requires a hefty amount of RAM to run. iPod Touch 4 doesn’t have a whole lot, so definitely avoid running other programs simultaneously. Also try restarting your device before logging on.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

I can confirm bug @pigcrazy has reported. Just as I reached level 41 same thing happen to me. Unfortunatelly I can’t even see screen with birds and totem, so I can’t even roll pig machine for free stuff.

VocalNinja
    @vocalninja

I haven’t seen this reported in quite same way I’ve encountered it:

I have a problem trying to replay levels. Sometimes the level loads to the background, but no birds enter the screen. The game isn’t frozen as I can see the ambient animation still running. With no buttons showing I can’t back out of the level and have to force quit.

Details:
    iPad2 WiFi 32GB
    15.4GB free
    Game level 9

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

Ok so here is an update on the current major bug of hitting the level 40 cap. Rovio is aware of the issue and will resolve with next update. For now you can still get to your home beach by selecting the egg nest location at the begining of the map. (Your nest of eggs before first battle location) from here you can access your totem pole and use all equipment and stay connected to your friends for essence rolls and pig machine) . The back arrow to map will not work and you will need to close game and re-open. I’ll post any further updates I receive.

trishohara
    @trishohara

I discovered another bug: If you have two birds, one of them is stunned, and you use Chuck for the Speed of Light Chili attack, the level crashes in a way that nothing happens any more.

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

This is listed in an earlier post but I can give you more detail from what I’ve found. If the first position bird (top of the row) is in a stunned state and you start a chili attack with chuck you can stall the game. The first attacker is random and if chuck or bottom bird is first to attack it seems to be fine and a good way to get a stunned bird to cause some damage to your pigs. But if the top bird is the first attacker it will stall.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

I’ve updated the front-page list a bit.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@trishohara I also noticed that but I don’t think it is bug.It is probably part of game and strategy of using chilly paper, as you know using chilly on Chuck strike five strikes from random birds and if one of your birds is stunned it can’t attack. That’s my opinion, but of course I might be wrong, I have never played any RPG game before so I don’t know what’s common in those games.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@cosmo2503 Either way, the game shouldn’t freeze.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@amslimfordy I do agree, I made mistake two times in cave battles, both times game freezed and I was forced to restart level. IMO level should be ended with massage that battle was lost, no matter that there are one or two birds stil alive. I really don’t know.

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

Well they have two ways at solving issue. First option would favour the birds and fix the lockup of a stunned bird when using chili attack with chuck. Second option favours the pigs and if you use chili attack with chuck and one of your birds is stunned he sits out of the combined attack. IMO that would be correct way as a stunned bird should not be able to participate just like a stunned pig for that round of battle.

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

Well it’s now 10pm in the homeland of the birds. Won’t hear back from the rovio crew till after weekend. Gave them some suggestions on fix of level cap so I’ll keep you guys posted.

natureswrath
    @natureswrath

Fruit Cake Rank 4 – 3500 Snoutlings: When I bought the recipe from Professor Pig’s Lab it upgrades the the recipe in my cauldron and all of the Fruit Cakes that I already have (they definitely heal for 275) but the recipe at the Lab stays there for Fruit Cake Rank 4 for 3500 Snoutlings instead of presumably going up to the next rank or disappearing. 3500 Snoutlings is a fair bit to throw away if it is just going to keep coming back up without any upgrade but when I have some more on hand I’ll try it out and see if it goes away after a second time clicking on it.

Engry
    @engry

1- At levels 22 and 23 (haven’t tested above 23 level yet), castle bosses (prince, wizard, … in all 5 castles) yield no experience or coin

2- at missions lime lagoon 2 & 4 there are no texts in the hint box. It says [hint_descrobe_fuse] something

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

Note to the fruit cake issue . It does disappear later

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@Engry Sounds like you have a pretty poor version of the app. You might want to up reinstall. Something must have gone wrong in the original install.

james.dale.733
    @jamesd

I’m experiencing bug 1) from @engry on the latest version. also

When I go to my friends list on the totem pole it just
    has lots of blank bars saying “Loading”. If I press them it says I cannot view friends at this time. I get the same “Loading” thing on the list of birds to borrow for dungeons, so I can’t borrow any now. Seeing as I’ve only got caves left to do, this is a game ending issue :(.

natureswrath
    @natureswrath

@jamesd – This is a known issue. If you have more than 25 persons in your Friends list (I haven’t confirmed this number but this is what people are saying) then it will constantly try to load and you will never be able to use them. I had 40+ at one point and just removed people down to 20 and then could use them as soon as I reset the app.

I hope this helps

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.