Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 701 through 725 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • ColKurtz
    @colkurtz

@Misty Removed “unlimited replay” of Daily Dungeons and other levels that require borrowing of a third ally” finally kicked in. Bummer :-(

Does this mean the caves — which requie a third ally — cannot also be replayed? It’s a grind to both win and get the blueprints on those levels without facebook… using only the timed pigs.

I’m on 1.0.11 and don’t care about the dungeions but if they disabled replaying the caves I won’t update for a while.

Danke_
    @danke

@colkurtz yup, unlimited replay of stages in the caves it’s no longer possible.: (

TheAwesome
    @awesomez53

Things are now getting crazier. I commanded my Red to attack the Cap’n at WCP and it hit itself.

HAHAHAHA.

How?

1. The alley at the beginning is gone.

alekso
    @alekso28

After i winished the red wizard up on the mountain, the door that leads to the eastern seas was soposed to open. However while the movie sequence was running (the birds with the litle pig in a baloon went to the big pig to give him the crown) my phone freezed, the game crashed and i needed to restart it. And then i was in for a nasty surprise. After i restarted the game, and in fact every single time after that when i run the game, the game takes me to a movie sequence where the little pig and the big pig talk to each other…. and it never ends. So de facto I can’t play the game anymore…. any suggestions?

TomC
    @tomc

@alekso28 This bug has been around for a while now and unfortunately there doesn’t appear to be an easy solution for it. Your best chance would be contacting Rovio directly and maybe they’ll be able to modify your game remotely.

ColKurtz
    @colkurtz

@chinolatino There are bugs in the caves. If you get a blueprint from the treasure chest and then get an new blueprint from another treasure chest the previous one disappears.

Are you sure this is a bug? Was it for weapon/shield of same type for same character? When you get an item of the same type (e.g. Dispel on a weapon or Might on a shield) for a given bird, the older blueprint disappears once you craft the newer one.

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

@ColKurtz – It may have been. I assumed that these blueprints were the same as the others where they stay in my inventory for me to craft at my leisure.

Jaynita Ann
    @jaynitaann

I am new so sorry if this has been asked… I bought rank 3 pig cherry juice recipe and have it now in my couldrqn but it also shows up in proffessor piggies shop as buyable still. Is thisa bug?

Peter
    @angrypeter

Hi,
    My AB Epic hung at “loading balance”!
    How do I solve dis problem?
    Help needed, thanks!

Danke_
    @danke

@angrypeter restarting your device/reseting your Wi-Fi shall fix it, sometimes reloading the game a couple of times works. (if this problem didn’t appear first time you downloaded the app, it’s temporary)

sparadrapp
    @sparadrapp

Hello,
    I found a big bug!
    when i try to beat the final boss on the wizpig castle, i have a focus problem.see the problem :
    http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/380644image304.jpg

I tried 4 times, but still happening

Peter
    @angrypeter

@danke, I tried all options but now it said “Balancing data download failed.”

Actually I re-downloaded dis apps since it was accidentally deleted! Prior to that I don’t find any problem with dis apps. So what can I do next?

Danke_
    @danke

@angrypeter your request may be blocked by a security guard, so it fails to download the data, it may happen due to poor internet connection (or corrupted data that has not been deleted during the reinstall of the app) Try contacting Rovio directly, they know the game and his features better than any user.

Ditto
    @ditto

I found a glitch today in the chronically cave, but this is the first time it has ever happened to me. Cave 1 in case it matters. Anyways, I was using red’s samurai class and i used his rage ability on a brawler. Red did his ability right, but he jumped backwards a short ways, the animation still happened, but from the wrong spot. The damage was still given to the brawler. Every time from then on in that same level, red did the rage chile animation for his normal attack, and when I put up the shields it shook the screen like it does when he lands when usurping the rage chile ability. It was slightly annoying and very weird. Everything still worked fine, and I finished the level, but the aniimations were all messed up. Hope you guys can figure this out!

I could not get a video of it because when I exit the app it always sends me out of the level, but I did get a screenshot. I can try to upload that if necessary.

bahnjee
    @bahnjee

(1) More than once, I have spent hard-earned snoutlings on upgrades (Master and Elite) and NOT gotten the promised increase in attack strength. It may have happened many times, but at least twice I looked at the before and after attack values and THERE WAS NO INCREASE!!

(2) On the screen where you choose your Class/Weapon/Shield, you can tap/hold on an unselected Class and look at its attack values. Then select that Class and tap/hold to see the true attack values (I think they’re always lower and often substantially lower).

(3) When choosing to buy a new Class or upgrade, you’re promised one set of attack values (tap/hold on the signboard), but then on the Choose your Class/Weapon/Shield screen the values are LOWER.

Pisses me off to no end to spend so much time on an upgrade and then not get it.

And none of this includes the day I had ONE more attack to kill the LAST pig Bottomless Cave Dungeon. That sorry SOB pig killed my last bird and I spent the snoutlings to revive my birds…then the game froze. Well…froze isn’t quite correct. I could drag the attack circles onto the last pig…I could pause and resume the game…everything worked, except no attack would be carried out.

I’ve played all the variations AB for years and have never seen coding as shoddy as this from Rovio.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

All three can be fixed partially by changing classes then going back. When you have a certain class set (say Master), holding on an alternative class will display their “Master” stats, even if it’s not a Master class.

bahnjee
    @bahnjee

Just posted some of my issues, but forgot one.

(4) I watched a video in order to earn a Battle Booster (additional 10% Attack and Health). When the level loads, it shows the extra health being added (the flash of green numbers) and a tap/hold on a bird shows the increase in attack. However, the increase is not applied to the Pigs.

IMG_5037.2.PNG
    IMG_5039.2.PNG

Cloaky
    @cloaky

Today I got a free upgrade to chucks mage because of google play’s summer sale. This was on my android tablet.

Since then, my iphone won’t load the game but my android tab works fine.

It hangs on “loading balancing into memory”.

I have sent rovio an email.

Just thought I’d flag it up here.

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

@Cloaky – Just saw this on my local account, but when I logged into my main account it wasn’t there. Seems to be a bug for people playing with multiple accounts on one device.

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

Professor Pig’s lab. i already bought the Pig cherry juice rank 3 but it still shows as for sale.

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

– Changed: Level 25 cap raised (new cap TBD)

When? I have been playing at level 25 for a few weeks. I hope I get credit for all that experience.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

The “25: Max level” that appeared on the level bar has changed. It no longer says Max level, and is filling up as it had before. I take it that means there is now a new cap for levels? Does anyone know what that cap is?

sjmike
    @sjmike

I just reached Level 25 and it shows Max Level on the latest version for me.

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

@sjmike – I was forced to upgrade on Android today. Do you have today’s update?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

The cap was temporarily removed for the first few hours, but then re-established by an OTA update.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 701 through 725 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.