Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 676 through 700 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • TheAwesome
    @awesomez53

I found a really funny bug, But a very useful bug too!

Basically, if you kill the last pig in a wave or level, the xp given is very odd.

If you don’t have the XP boost, then at some point where the birds goes back/cheer happily in a wave battle, the same batch of XP is given.

If you do have the XP boost, then Triple XP.

[WARNING: This may not occur / may not work probably and may made a new bug already

ex. The bonus exp is earned later instead of a extra batch]

Chris
    @chriss

Wrong description of set items still bot fixed.

Kamidake
    @kamidake

Don’t think Chuck’s Set bonus Reborn is working. So far I saw him die several times without him being revived. Unless it’s one of those % chance of rebirth?

elektrobank
    @elektrobank

– Changed: Level 25 cap raised (new cap TBD)

So what happened with this? I was able to kick off from level 25 for about an hour then it reset back to 25 max.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

” – Changed: Level 25 cap raised (new cap TBD)

So what happened with this? I was able to kick off from level 25 for about an hour then it reset back to 25 max.”

The same has happened to me and a lot of other people.
    I guess they are working on it??

Junkmaniac
    @junkmaniac

@SqueakyMcGee I think he sorta contributed… he DID point the submariner out.

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

There are bugs in the caves. If you get a blueprint from the treasure chest and then get an new blueprint from another treasure chest the previous one disappears.

Aradash
    @aradash

I just came across a bug today where, in the middle of fighting in the Chronicle Cave, my birds just stopped attacking. I’d click a bird and drag them to the enemy, and nothing would happen, and their turn would be used up.

I tried using the chili pepper on one, same thing, nothing happened. When I click on the bird to use their ability, that works – so long as it doesn’t require attacking the bird.

Even using the auto-battle feature doesn’t work, it just acts as a skip turn button since my birds do nothing.

Game is unplayable until this bug is fixed :(

I’ve tried leaving the game and relogging, as well as reinstalling, and the same thing keeps happening…

Any ideas???

Axl Rose
    @axlbr

Hello. I’m getting a bug whem I enter at battles. My birds don’t show and I’ve to close the game. Cause of that I lose a lot of friends bird help because of the cooldown.
    Sometimes all my facebook friends desapear too, I don’t know why. I always lose the itens pig and friend essences…

I’ve the screenshot if you like. =(

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

“Changed: Removed “unlimited replay” of Daily Dungeons and other levels that require borrowing of a third ally”

I was able to reload a dungeon several times today, but I am below level 25. Could that be the reason for my success?

TheAwesome
    @awesomez53

Battle Boooster is stil activated if you restart the fight.

And the text says it lasts for 1 battle.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

Hmmm….I was able to begin another battle after spinning the wheel, which I repeated about 9 or 10 times after winning the final battle.

AndyK4483
    @andyk4483

Occasionally, after I watch a video for extra health or spin or whatnot, after the video is done, it’ll say I didn’t watch the video and I won’t get the extra item.

Jgabesz
    @jgabesz

I noticed that Matilda’s Nightmare set is bugged in wave battles.
    The debuff only appears on the pigs on the first wave, but after that there is no debuff, so no additional damage after the stuns after the first wave.
    (Using Window Phone 8.0, version 1.0.11.0)

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@amslimfordy what does TBD stand for?
    Has anyone leveled up to 42 yet?

Chris
    @chriss

TBD = to be determined

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

Ah, well….I had a feeling it wouldn’t last; the “Changed: Removed “unlimited replay” of Daily Dungeons and other levels that require borrowing of a third ally” finally kicked in. Bummer :-(

Kamidake
    @kamidake

So this happened a couple times already, when I’m in the middle of playing Epic on my iphone, and a call comes, the phone totally locks up. Like, none of the buttons or anything works. Had to completely restart the phone.

Thibaud
    @maliwan

Since last update on my Note 3 , my game bugging almost 4 times on 5 :
    – the first round work fine , but after none attack can be done even when pigs attack : no damage , birds dont move …
    – sometime happens on the begin of the battle , given orders and birds .

Re install the app three time , didn’t worked .

AngryAL
    @angryal

Noticed today playing after losing the battle I clicked on revive birds, however it still showed as I lost the match. I lost 10 golden coins even though the birds didn’t revive.

RizDub
    @rizdub

How do I add Facebook friends to the game? We’ve both tried the “Add Friends” option on each other, and nothing has happened. I got a Facebook notification saying “[The friend I’m trying to add] has sent you a request in Angry Birds Epic,” but when I tap on it it opens the game and nothing else happens. I am logged into FB and Rovio Account in the game, so that’s not the issue.

Also, another friend of mine seems to have added both of us to his friends without any trouble – he appears in both of our friend list. Are we doing something wrong?

TheBirdBrain
    @thebirdbrain

I had that bug happen to me too Thibaud in the Trick or Treat Castle. I had Rainbird in my party and used his attack and then the bug happened. It happened three times before I decided to see if maybe any damage over time effects were causing the level to bug. Sure enough I put a trio of regular damage dealers and was able to complete the dungeon fine. Were you using rainbird, rogue or druid when the level did that? Might be a bug on certain levels with any bird with a damage over time ability.

aless673
    @aless673

Yesteray I was playing a level in cave 3 and when I attacked with bomb I selected involuntarily my red bird it attacked this one ! It means i attacked myself instead giving a buff / bonus.

Bug encountered one time

coryhsmit
    @coryhsmit

I run Angry Birds Epic on my WP 8.1 Lumia 520. The game often quits without warning, usually with changing scenes or between a completed level having pressed the continue button and the main page.

Also, I think due my RAM, the game doesn’t retain well I’m background mode.

Shokyu
    @shokyu

Rescued all the birds, now in the snowy area and the game became unplayable on my Lumia 520 (8.1 PD). I can’t even start the daily pig fight, it crashes all the time :(

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 676 through 700 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.