Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 651 through 675 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • auressaion
    @auressaion

Just watched a video in order to get +10% HP/attack for a fight. The video was a trailer for Juice Cubes (a game developped by… Rovio). I watched the video to the end… only to get the game telling me “you did not watch the full movie”. I smiled, I have to admit.
    Again: the argument about the length of the movie changing from time to time, depending on the country/developer/weather just does not stand. And to me, this is definitely a bug (i.e. the feature just does not behave as expected).

(cc @danke)

EDIT 2014/07/19 19:00 CET – Just had the exact same video, for the exact same fight. Guess what? The game considered that I watched the video, and gave the bonus. So the “did/did not” thing seems a bit buggy, hey :p

MisterStix
    @misterstix

@auressaion Thank You! I was under the impression that the dungeons unlocked on those days not that they were only available to beat on those days! Check this morning and one dungeon was available again. Thank you for the response!

Gus
    @mrstigermin

My silver coin counter is showing negative 1.9 million coins! It did show negative gold coins but that was fixed an hour after I found the issue. I can’t buy anything to better my team braise of this glitch. Help!

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@mrstigermin Please check the front post:

Negative Items: Some users have reported an issue where they end up with a “negative count” of items, such as -2million Snoutlings. This is a known issue that Rovio is investigating. Please contact Rovio directly, include screenshots, and they can help you out.

Mario
    @mario06061996

On my Windows Phone 8.1 I’ve a lot of problems (I play it on Lumia 630). The first one is that since I’ve added about fifteen friends on fb I’m not able to play every level due a bug which forces the app’s closing. Another strange thing is that I must attend 666 hours in order to send request for the opening of portals with friends.
    Anyway I’ve read a lot of negative reviews in Windows market for this problem, I’ll hope they will be fixed as soon as possible.

Danke_
    @danke

@mario06061996 the app closing it’s not caused by the fact that you have 15 FB friends, it’s caused by an error wich occurs sometimes with no notification (extremly annoying when raiding a 10 wave chronicle cave stage). The 666 Hours “bug”it’s caused by the fact that you’ve changed your device’s clock (it works as intended, to prevent exploits).

Mario
    @mario06061996

Oh I’ve checked the clock and it has been changed automatically when I changed the language of my device. How can I restore normal countdown?
    As for the closing the bug is very annoying, I need to restart the game about 15 times to play a level, if I’m lucky.

Danke_
    @danke

@mario06061996 Reinstalling the game shall fix it, log in with your Rovio account before doing that!

Mario
    @mario06061996

Sorry for my ignorance but how can I crate a new account?

Mario
    @mario06061996

I’ve a Windows phone, i’ve not the possibility to login with rovio account.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Why can’t my real life friends log into facebook from Epic? See my comments at
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/facebook-login-fails-everytime/#post-57506

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

v1.0.11 Changes

– Fixed: Negative millions of items in inventory
    – Fixed: Rested Bonus and Rage Chili improved
    – Changed: Removed “unlimited replay” of Daily Dungeons and other levels that require borrowing of a third ally
    – Changed: Level 25 cap raised (new cap TBD)

Hoanganhminh
    @hoanganhminh

Hey! I gotta a funny bug. Golden Pigs keep appear after I defeated one, so that I can get morr Golden Coins!

Mishatje
    @mishatje

@hoanganhminh I came here to say that. I can keep defeating the Golden Pig. It’s a fun bug but it should be fixed. I’ll just harvest some coins though!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Hoarganhminh @mishatje — Which version of Epic are you playing? I think that before the worldwide release you were able to keep playing the golden pig. It would be interesting if the latest update allowed that again.

hack1ge
    @hack1ge

I created a thread on this but it seems to have disappeared. Has any one had issues with no longer receiving messages in their mailbox? I don’t get essence mail or any notices about people using my birds. I also can’t open friendship gates because I think that requires mail.

This seems to be only in the past 48 hours both before patch and after.

Prankster
    @prankster

Yep, I reaped the reward on the Golden Piggy today also.. he just kept coming back! I ended up with around 40 gold coins.

elektrobank
    @elektrobank

I got about 300 coins which was great and my level 25 started creeping up, then golden pig loop disappeared and my level was reset back to max 25 :(

Nofal
    @nofal

Today I encountered a weird bug! I have no clue how it happened! All of a sudden the golden pig kept reappearing everytime i play and win it then appears again and it kept happening for like 15 or 20 or even more until i disconnected my wifi and connected to data it stopped!

Squeaky McGee
    @squeakymcgee

Do plot errors in the text count as bugs? If you go to your Nest after getting the Submarine and touch-and-hold on the Submarine there (can get tricky because it’s small and surrounded by other items), the description reads “Professor Pig has done it again!” etc. Thing is, Professor Pig didn’t build the Submarine. You stole it from Captain Red Beard in the Northern Sea…

On a related note, this came up in another thread, but might as well be added to the bug list. Chuck’s Rage attack states that it makes 5 random birds attack the enemy. Apparently this was true in a previous version, but now they always attack sequentially from the first bird, so it’s always 1-2-3-1-2, or 1-2-1-2-1 if only two birds are active. I don’t think the change in behavior is a bug necessarily, since it seems intentional. But they need to also change the text to match the current behavior.

Gduff99
    @gduff99

@prankster any idea on how you managed that glitched?

thaffin
    @thaffin

After finishing todays daily dungeon there were no option to replay it. Is this something that has been applied to all or did I just have bad luck?

TheAwesome
    @awesomez53

@thaffin

It’s been applied to all and the bug is now fixed.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 651 through 675 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.