Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 576 through 600 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@netto-jm — I don’t have any facebook friends, so I am talking about getting a free roll when you go to the nest. Maybe I’m forgetting that you have to watch a video for the free roll, but haven’t gotten a free roll with or without a video since Fri or earlier.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@mvnla2 – You have free rolls daily from your friends or from the Pig (Mc Cool?) if you not have friends, it makes no difference, but I never had from videos.

EDIT: As I understand it, it is possible to have 2 free rolls a day, one for friends, and another for video, but I do not have from videos, and some people have nothing, this is your case for now.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@netto-jm — My problem is that I have 0 free rolls per day. And as I said, I don’t have Facebook friends who play Epic, and I haven’t set up a separate account for this game.

Critico GS
    @criticogs

I guess the issue has been solved when it comes to “leveling up”…. I was stuck at 17, but little by little way slower then the others levels it reached level 18. Level 18 on the other hand has been going up as normal as the other experience levels.

One issue I am encountering just know is as I enter the Monday Dungeon it only allows me to use two birds… last week it let me use three…. I don’t understand why this is happening…. anyone else having this issue?

lotrfreak
    @lotrfreak

I am unable to access Chronicle Cave even though I have completed Pig City 3. There is no path leading to Chronicle Cave and even though I can hover it, nothing happens when I click on it. Is this a bug orscreenshot proof am I missing something?

Chris
    @chriss

The Cave opens when you have all the 5 eggs.

procombo
    @procombo

Today I had lvl up from 24 to 25. The problem is that I didn’t receive free lucky coins for that… Any suggestions what to do? It’s hard to play without real cash so even these coins are important for me

Woodbreaker
    @dzung

The Golden Pig disappeared again! Every Monday!
    EDIT: Oh no wait,it returned. I didn’t see the Golden Pig until 6.20pm (GMT +7) today.

Belto
    @belto

Since around Thursday/Friday of last week I’ve been getting less and less mail notifications from my friend’s list. Now today I found out I’ve gotten 0. Just a week ago i was constantly getting mail and people using my golden pig.

FYI, I have 20 pages of friends so i am thinking their is a cutoff limit if you have too many friends and the game doesn’t allow you to have any mail updates.

moshingpuppets
    @moshingpuppets

Hey, after defeating the second stronghold, there is a tutorial prompt to buy “guardian” but my game was lagging and i accidentally bought the wizard cap. Now my game is stuck because the only to things i can do is access the base and try to equip “guardian” to the red bird. So the tutorial is preventing me from doing ANYTHING ELSE because it wants me to equip guardian and i cant. Please fix

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@moshingpuppets We are not the app developer. Your issue so highly specific, so you should contact Rovio directly.

texasannie52
    @texasannie52

How do I fix not being able to connect through Facebook? Will not allow me even though my user name and passwords are the same for both… Would appreciate some pointers as Rovio is not responding to my request for help. Thanks

FrankBdn
    @frankbdn

The game don’t publish nothing in my facebook. Anyone else having this issue?

TomC
    @tomc

Is it only the Android version that has the watch video for free roll on Golden Pig? I’m not getting this option on iOS v1.0.10

procombo
    @procombo

LOST TODAY’S GOLDEN PIG’S LUCKY COINS AGAIN! had 19 and now only 14! WTF? synchronized and everythin came back in time …… what should i do?

aurigenesis
    @aurigenesis

I use auto battle all the time. I noticed that my birds will not use the rage chili sometimes to the point where the meter goes back 0 without them using an ability. Right now I am using Matilda, Blues, and the Mechant Pig in a dungeon but I have been in other battles where this has still been the case. I also have the Golden Chili so my chili bar is full from the start. What normally happens in the first turn is the AI will not use the chili the first turn, it would in the second turn. But again after the second turn my chili bar goes to zero with no abilities being used. It is costing me battles and time.

TomC
    @tomc

The high scores in Chronicle Caves friend leaderboard only saves your most recent score thus overriding a previous higher score, is this a bug?

MysticalFire
    @mysticalfire

Here’s a bug:

* Taken from ZSG’s Walkthrough PT 48

LOL?

Dat is weird.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@aurigenesis The auto play feature does not guarantee the best battle tactics. Better results will nearly always occur with normal choices.

Maxile
    @maxile

i cant log in with my facebook account. It says log in fail.. Im playing on an ipad air. I have internet

birdsarebrilliant
    @avantcourier

@amslimfordy The stun effect in Cave 4 cannot be cleansed. Is it a design or a bug?

Frytkownica
    @frytkownica

In level Western Slingshot Woods, the one with the Adventurer pig, I’ve managed to git 60.000 points, but it shows at the end of the level that I have 37.500. I’ve made it with all birds on full health. Sadly, that’s the reason why getting 3 stars on this level is impossible.

Chris
    @chriss

@frytkownica: I just tried it and got 60000 points and 3 stars without any problem.

Who told you that you really had 60000 points?

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

MysticalFire , That happens if you defeat any Pig with the Undead Passive with a attack that would had stun them if they survived the hit. This also happens to your birds too if they get stunned twice in the same round.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 576 through 600 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.