Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 551 through 575 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • drej drej
    @andrewthomas

When i start the game i cant login it says login fail.Help!

Gemma
    @gemma-r

I don’t know if anybody has already posted this, but on my phone (WP8) after a while items icons disappear. I have to reebot the game to have them back.
    Also, every now and then the game just closes.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@criticogs — I have reported the bug where you get no increase in experience to Rovio, but so far, no answer, and I don’t expect one now until Mon. Makes playing pretty useless until this is fixed.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Bug in Anvil. Just wasted some resources getting what was labeled a “Foundling lance.” It’s icon under anvil / weapons said it would increase strength slightly, so I bought it. It turned out to be a “Crystal Lance” which I already had. Not only that, but the new one had less strength than the old one, and much less strength than my current maximum-strength weapon for yellow. I traded it in for far less than I had spent, of course : ((, and now when I open the anvil it says it will increase strength by 33, which is a lot more than it said previously

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Tried using the increased experience potion to see if that would unstick it, but still nothing happened. Now have a rested bonus, who knows why, since I was just playing. Need 3866 to level up to 17. Main screen now says I need 3856, so maybe it has started counting. Does anyone know how much experience is required to go from level 16 to 17? Seems like something ought to be showing on the level bar by this time???

Critico GS
    @criticogs

Thanks for the reply… if you get any information let me know… because as you say, it’s pretty useless until it’s fixed.

KarinuaRain
    @karinuarain

@mvnla2
    It’s not a bug. The items you get from the gold pig rolls are named differently from the patterns you will get that have the same graphic. You can tell by what the shadows look like if it’s the same weapon. When you want to buy a pattern it tells you how much better it is than the weapon you have. However, the number it shows you like +8 for instance is only if you get 3 stars. So if you craft the pattern and only get 1 or 2 stars, the damage on the weapon or health on the off hand will be the same or less than what you already have. The exception to this is when the pattern says the weapon at 3 stars will be something like +40 from what you have currently. In that case, it would be most likely an upgrade at 1 and 2 stars even though it would be smaller like +10 and +22 or whatever.
    Keep in mind that unless it’s a set item, the items from the pig are also 1 to 3 stars. So if the crystal sword had been only 1 star, the pattern sword would have been much better at 3 stars. In your case, it sounds like the sword was 2 stars so the 3 star crafted would have been barely better. Yet, you didn’t get 3 stars so it wasn’t better at all.
    I only buy patterns personally if the 3 star version would be +20 or more better. I’ve left several patterns in the dust because of better items from the pig rolls or just not enough of an upgrade over the previous weapon. I don’t personally try to have a weapon with each effect on hand. I just go with the flow.

Also, I’m aware this is a fan site. Wanted to see if others were experiencing the same bug. =) It’s been fixed now with an update today.

tpaske
    @tpaske

Level 16 1/2.
    My level has been at 16 1/2 for almost a week now, after every battle the level meter just stays at the same spot, and I have completed some big battles also, but it just stopped advancing, is anyone else experiencing this?
    Thank you.

elektrobank
    @elektrobank

Since last update, on autoplay the birds don’t use the rage chili approx. 3 out of 4 times. although it resets as though the have.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@karinuarain — Thanks for the response. It’s very confusing to figure out which items you want to buy, isn’t it? BTW, what level are you at? I’m still at 16. Just started playing when the world wide release came out.
    I think I mentioned you by mistake in the post saying that this was a fan site. As I recall, there were two people who wanted ABN to fix bugs. I obviously got 1 of the 2 wrong.

abby99
    @abby99

hihi.

Refering to KR’s post…

I see some other people have had troubles with this. I’m on Kindle Fire. This is now the third day that I cannot ask for friendship essence. The button is sitting with no timer as if you should be able to, but clicking it does nothing. You also cannot exit the totem window at all. I have to close out the app, wait for it to shut down and open it again just to do anything. The x button and the essence button bob up and down so it isn’t frozen. They just do nothing.
    The golden pig has stopped showing up as well. However, the free roll with a friend *after which I have to close the app and exit as I said* is still working as is watching an add for an extra roll.
    It’s frustrating when you’d like to be able to get a few gold coins by faithfully logging in and also the treasure from the pig, but you can’t. Then you can’t get any friendship essences to help with the rolls. *sigh*

I too am on kindle fire (and game version 1.08) and I am having the exact issues. EXACT same issues they all started June 30, 2014. Sort of glad to know I’m not the only one (sort of sad too).

I have maybe a work around for your issue of getting stuck in the totem pole … to get out of the mail totem pole. i have to click on a friend (piggy mc’ool works too) …. you go to their camp and then, I use the back arrow and it sends me to the open world. (no more shutting down the game thing)

Hope this works for you as well and…

Hope they resolve these glitches soon , I adore this game (so does my chihuahua).

King Regards,

eva

Toby
    @tobyv

@elektrobank : Do you have the golden chilli? There was a bug (reported on, oh, maybe page 15 or so :p ) where auto-play and the golden chilli got out of synch, allowing you to rage in the first TWO turns instead of one. I think they may have “fixed” that bug by introducing yours.

elektrobank
    @elektrobank

Yes I have the Golden Chilli. Ok, thanks – hopefully an update soon.

AceKick
    @acekickass

New bug – king’s pig castle – all but pigs in the last battle give xp and money. I used to farm this level but now it’s no use since those 3 boss pigs gave the most.

KarinuaRain
    @karinuarain

@mvnla2
    It is hard to figure out what to buy. lol I wish they made that easier to understand. I’m only level 17. Just started playing a couple of weeks ago too. I don’t play every single day, but I love it. I like that we can come to a place like this and share our experiences as users.

@abby99
    It was all fixed with the new update. Thanks! I’ll keep that in mind if it gets mixed up again in the future.

DarkHunterRPGx
    @darkhunterrpgx

Wasted Money …
    the two workshops near the Sword for the dojo are buggy. Bought the receipe, because there was a “new” over the workshop but after I bought it, I paid for the receipes, but they arent bought. I could buy them again and again and again and my money will be dust

Wrote them an email to get the money back, I hope they can do something .. i hate this bugs :/

And cant connect to facebook – somebody the same problem?

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

The Golden mechanic pig don’t give me videos to watch for free rolls, I thought that this is because that is not available on Android version, but my nephew play on Android and have that, and I NEVER had videos for free rolls, why that?

I only have videos for 10% ATK and HP, anyone with the same problems?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@netto-jm — I play on an iPad (IOS) and I’v never gotten a chance to watch a video for a free roll! Didn’t even know it existed.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@AMSlimfordy @Birdleader — Seems to me I used to get 1 free roll of the golden pig per day. Not happening any more. Does anyone know how frequently you get a free roll. Does it depend on how many hours you’ve played? I am playing fewer hours, I think, because the levels are getting much harder. But shouldn’t that mean I’m playing more???

Ender40003
    @ender40003

Anybody else have this problem? Reviving my birds freezes the game. I can still select things but can’t fight. I’ve lost a nice handful of gold coins to discover that this is a consistent thing.

TerraMark
    @denmarki

The game crash everytime I click “connect” to facebook, I’m playing on Lumia920 with windows 8.1. Game version: 1.0.10.

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

@mvnla2 I usally get a free roll from watching a video at the Golden Pig Machine every day once, and its still going. I even wonder I get to watch a video every 24 hours.

I’m using Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@chiiyuen0109 — Thanks for letting me know. I am definitely not getting one per day. Not positive, but I think the last one was Fri (or earlier), so it’s not even 24 hours since you last got one, at least not for me. I’m playing on iPad, ver 1.0.10.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@mvnla2, he says “from watching a video”, and you said “I’ve never gotten a chance to watch a video for a free roll”, I think you are referring to what you earn from your friends daily when you say “last one was Fri (or earlier)”, right?

I get this too, daily, but none from videos…

SheriD
    @sherid

Yes, happened to me twice on cave level one. Expensive and annoying.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 551 through 575 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.