Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 476 through 500 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Woodbreaker
    @dzung

After updating the game to v1.0.8, I noticed that I got the Golden Rage Chili without paying any Lucky Coins. And now, the game is displaying this annoying message every 1 minute: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/dzung/album/picture/9782/

Ender40003
    @ender40003

I’ve noticed a freezing glitch in Great Cliffs level 3. I’ve gotten to the point where I will strike the final blow and the circle and arrows under the birds disappear. I can still drag and select things and the selected birds get some sort of glow behind them, so it’s not completely frozen, but none of the birds will attack or buff. It’s happened 3 times, and I’ve shut down the game to see if it just needs to refresh, but no luck. I’m on a fully updated ipad 2. I’ve also lost some gold coins using revive during this battle :-/

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@luciole
    The same for me, like the free roll of gold pig machine from friends.

Ravi
    @vasa710

I play Epic on my iPhone 4S. The workshop near the Old Nesting Barrows(the one with the leaf shield and feather lance) is bugged. Purchasing from the workshop does not mark them as purchased and repeated purchases of the same can be made. The ‘NEW’ mark on the workshop also doesn’t go away. Not world crashing, but just felt I needed to inform about this bug.

sofakingcute2
    @sofakingcute2

I can’t seem to log in to facebook, been this way since I have been playing…. I wrote u guys on fb, u said u knew of the issue, do you guys know when the update will be to fix this issue, kinda annoying not being able to have friends!!
    Playing on kindle fire HDX 8.9… please help!!

Problem was fixed with facebook, but now my gold pig isn’t showing up???

BlackDae
    @blackdae

Hi all, I’m having a problem with the game.
    I’m playing on Samsung Galaxy mini 2 and the game crashes everytime when, during the fight for the second egg, Porky is at about half life..

Any tips? :/

thanhcan94
    @thanhcan94

@blackdae
    Can you remember what did Porky do when the game crashed?
    I think most likely your game crashed when he used supportive buff when there are bombs on the stage (which I encountered many times)

ivica001
    @ivica001

my game stucked, indicator showing me to select new armor (2nd head armor for first bird) in nest but when i open ‘class’ menu item is locked (black) and i cant select it, also cant continue game without doing that first

Epicguuys
    @armagedon

Hey guys,i re-installed the game and i create a new facebook just for reset the game i’ve got 11 friends but i can’t ask for friendship essence or for friendship gate open. Whenever i click on friendship gate the screen freezes and i can’t do anything. Pls help, ty.

BlackDae
    @blackdae

@thanhcan94
    Yeah, that is what happens.. How did you avoid this? :)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

What happened to the golden pig today? It’s past 5 pm PST, and he hasn’t appeared?

Joey
    @joeyba

@mvnla2 same for me. I’m still waiting for the golden pig but he’s not appearing!

Another “bug” with me”: I played the Maelstrom level today twice and got 2 stars, 1 of which is the box and when it opened it contained 3 coins (every time) which did not add to my coins number!!!!

platium
    @platium

I have no lucky pig too!

cpjorgemt
    @cpjorgemt

– If I enter the totem I see the mensages that I get but I can get them,

– Also cant ask for “aroma de la amistad”.

– And if I try to leave the totem, it refuse to let me out, I have to restart
    the aplication.

– (and off course the loading Friends isue)

I try to restart the aplication several times and disconect from my rovio
    acount and Facebook many times but the problems subsist.

The only way out is in blue totem and click on Don Torrenzno, the red
    x buton is worthless so the “ask for “aroma de la amistad””, the mesages
    disapear so the “aroma de la amistad” sends.

Joey
    @joeyba

@cpjorgemt samw with me! Green totem means i have to restart the app. it wouldn’t close with the X.
    I don’t know what happening this sunday evening but I want my golden pig!!!

3Gene
    @3gene

Same thing is happening to me.. it wouldn’t leave the friends screen

cpjorgemt
    @cpjorgemt

Maybe the pig is seeing the reruns of the fubol world cup.

DuncTK421
    @dunctk421

Seeing similar issues myself. No Golden Pig and I can’t X out of any of the totem screens.

3Gene
    @3gene

If you go to one of your friends camps when you come back it brought me to my camp

illawarrior
    @illawarrior2

As with other users, no Golden Clouds pig today, hence no gold coins, and presumably 7 day cycle will be treated as broken. GRRR!

Woodbreaker
    @dzung

Same thing happened to me. Could anyone report this to Rovio?

Marvin
    @marvin9559

Exactly same thing happened to me. I’m playing on an iPhone with iOS 6.1.2

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

This is terrible, but now that I beat the game, the Golden Pig don’t appear for me anymore, this is a bug? I can’t send essence request too, all that happened today that I beat the last castle, what can I do? Sorry if my english is not perfect, this is not my native language…

EDIT: Ops, so this is not because I beat the game, this is happening to everyone, so I think that in that circumstances, maybe this will be fixed faster.

Epicguuys
    @armagedon

Same guys. No golden pig, can’t enter friendship gates and can’t leave friends screen.

Woodbreaker
    @dzung

@admins A new update for ABEpic. Version 1.0.10 available. The “Golden Pig” and “Totem” bugs aren’t fixed. There’s only a new feature: Rested bonus, which doubles the amount of XP for a battle, and can be obtained by NOT playing for 30 minutes.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 476 through 500 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.