Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • dacika78
    @dacika78

First of all i can not connect to my rovio account.
    Second, some of my birds are disappeared. It shows only 2 birds.
    Does anyone have the same problem?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

If you are at Bamboo Forest, the “disappearing birds” are actually captured. This is part of the normal storyline.

eluros
    @eluros

Hey, there,

I have about 4 pages of Facebook friends who play Angry Birds Epic with me. I am unable to use their birds in battle or spin their Golden Pig wheels– it says that visiting friends is unavailable, and most names remain “Loading…”. How can I resolve this? I’ve tried different WiFi networks, no WiFi, and restarting my phone.

On Android so I have to use Facebook. I’ve seen some other folks in this thread with this issue but I’m not sure if there’s a resolution.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Chris
    @chriss

@tomc: You’re welcome.

I mean after finishing the whole first cave in Chronicle Caves (not only the first cave level).

TomC
    @tomc

@amslimfordy The following bugs don’t seem to be in the first post:

Mouth Pool overworld Treasure Chest awards a Skull Orb Blueprint but the Crafting Cost is blank and no crafting button is available.

The two workshops by Old Nesting Burrows don’t record purchases (so you can keep buying the items but it just deducts Snoutlings). May happen with other workshops too.

The speech bubbles with the ! or ? may end up displaying in the wrong locations when other cutscenes activate (the ! for Mighty Eagle’s sword ended up in Eastern Cobalt Plateaus after the submarine speech bubble appeared).

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@chriss, @amslimfordy

I play since the worldwide release and I reach the level 25. Now I have the title “Level max”.
    I think it´s the actualy level max of game and not a bug.
    Players who played since march and who have a level superior to 25 are simply blocked before the next update.

So it isn’t a bug.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

I updated the front post a while ago with Chris’s info….

VerasGunn
    @verasgunn

Heh, quick to fix people being able to repeat the daily, but still facebook functionality is screwed up. I mean, by all means, fix the repeating daily bug, but the way facebook is screwed up in this game is limiting what people can do. Kill two birds, no pun intended, with one stone.

TFT
    @mtft

The too many friends bug happens to me too. Also now I lost my synced saved game completely and I’ m back at level one. Great…

Rodimusprime49
    @rodimusprime49

Agreed. On the Facebook friends page, when I got to the 3rd page of friends, I get the “visiting friends not available”

Rodimusprime49
    @rodimusprime49

There’s an update for the game now..let’s hope it fixes some of the problems.

adjuk84
    @adjuk84

Hi,

I am getting the same “Visiting friends not available” and friend list loading issues. People are using my golden pig machine, I can send and receive messages and people are borrowing my birds.

Its making any dungeon really hard.

Its did work but as I got more friends it stopped.

ss
    ss2ss3

chuck321
    @skaku

When I bought Twin Horn BP, it was still on sale.
    After I looted Coral Horn BP, my Twin Horn BP disappear and it became “sold out” in workshop.
    I think there are some sequence bug.

Rodimusprime49
    @rodimusprime49

Hmmm.. trying to figure out what this new update brought…My Facebook friends “loading” is still an issue. Anybody notice anything new?

Lancelot
    @lancelot

I guess their top priority is the cloud pig bug. They probably feel losing money on that.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

I hope they did solve Golden Pig issue. I just hate seeing that people cheat to get more lucky coins, while others spend money on IAPs.

TFT
    @mtft

I just wanna know if I’ll ever get my saved game back due to sync issue.

TomC
    @tomc

@mtft Have you tried contacting Rovio directly? http://www.rovio.com/en/about-us/contact

eluros
    @eluros

@adjuk84 Experiencing the same thing. Contacted support yesterday. They hoped it would be fixed by today’s update, but obviously it wasn’t. I responded and let them know. You may want to consider filing a support ticket, as well, so they see that numerous Users are experiencing this (and that it hampers gameplay).

adjuk84
    @adjuk84

I have found a work around. Reduce you friend list to 3 pages and it works again.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Update today, and some bug are fixed :

– We can send requests for previous Friendship Gate
    – In two last workshop, some items don’t appear again and again after purchase

Bug remainders :

– Infinite items in Professor Lab and two last workshop

I haven’t try for the synchronisation with Rovio account.

Snappeddragon
    @snappeddragon

@panda1985 I’m having a similar problem on Limestone Lagoon 4. When the battle starts, there’s a blue selection circle between my three birds. I can drag that circle onto my birds and the enemy, but nothing happens. I can’t use any abilities or attacks. I’m stuck on this level now.

Dark
    @dark494

Didn’t see this in the first post, so I’m gonna try and explain this bug I’ve found:

This has to do with Bomb’s counter support ability as a Canoneer, and is not a problem of counter going off or not, but is caused by when the counter, as expected, doesn’t go off. The way I’ve triggered it is by putting counter on a bird that also has another buff that deals damage to pigs that attack that bird, such as Chuck’s shock shield as mage or the Blue trio’s cupcake trap as rogue. What ends up happening is pigs will attack the designated bird, take damage from the shield/trap and die from that damage. Then afterwards when the counter would happen, nothing would happen, which I would expect since the target pig for the counter is no longer there.

Here’s where the bug happens. The canoneer’s counter is a 40% damage counter. If the counter does not happen because the pig dies, that 40% damage “state” still continues to be in effect. So on my next turn when I try to attack normally with that bird I only deal 40% damage. This state also seems to queue for each counter that doesn’t happen, so if say 3 pigs die from shields/traps that negate 3 counters, then my next 3 normal attack/turns will all be at 40% damage for that bird.

ethan71400
    @ethan71400

I have a negative amount sea berry juices, and now I can’t use them. When I craft them, the negative counter goes up, meaning I would have to craft more than 2 billion to be able to use them.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@ethan71400 We can’t do anything about that, but Rovio Support probably can. Definitely include screenshots too.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.