Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 3,076 through 3,100 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Leung Wai Hoong
    @leung-wai-hoong

@burbman I have the same problem as you. I am a new player of two weeks but have been girding hard, and have reached level 46 as of today. But I am STILL STUCK halfway into the map, I am now in the Square Forest 3 and facing the Royal Bodyguard with health 14925 and damage 995 while my most powerful bird is just mastery level 7, power 120 and 1500 health. It’s impossible to win using any combo since the pig basic recovers his health after 3 turns (3000 health, while my two birds total 1000 damage per turn with Matilda managing to heal 90% of my birds’ health). It is impossible to win without using obscene number of health potions / LC revivals or the Eagle dish!

I think the game is totally unbalanced against new players. I’ve been playing like 12-16 hours a day for the past two weeks (!!!), leveled up quickly and yet it has become impossible to win since Island in the Sky (I’ve spent LCs for revival and 2 eagle dish in order to advance to the next stages).

Furthermore, I’m still WAAAY off from the stage I can buy mastery from Dojo, so leveling up the mastery of my birds can only be through repeating the lower stages. Even at mastery level 7, it is taking me almost 1/2 day of non-stop playing before I can advance the bird classes mastery by 1. It is getting boring frankly speaking.

Will give this game a couple of more weeks, and if I cannot manage to get past the stages with a decent rate, I will very likely quit the game.

burbman
    @burbman

@leung-wai-hoong – I would tend to agree with you that the game in its current form is very discouraging to new players once they have progressed to about halfway through the map. Hopefully Rovio will read this and make some adjustments if they want to keep bringing in new players. Most games I have played will start to give the player a bit of a break after failing on a level x number of times. That does not seem to be the case here.

As a long time player, I will tell you that the game does become fun again, but I am not sure at what point that is. Also, a good way to beat those single strong enemies is to grind for a lot of snoutlings, purchase as many chili cakes as you can, then play the level using one of the blues classes, using the chili each turn to keep the enemy stunned until you can knock him out. Still working on a similar strategy to defeat waves of 6-7 popsicle pigs who dispel with each attack, offsetting any advantage I can come up with.

Also, make sure to get top three in the event, as that mastery will be the best way for you to improve your birds relative to pigs of the same level.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@rexingtonboss

I just read your post on where to find the red chilli on the other page. I can’t help you, but if @burbman read this he should be able to tell you.

burbman
    @burbman

@rexingtonboss – What level are you at now? Also, what platform are you playing on?

I do not recall exactly where the chili came up on my restart game, but I am pretty sure I had it before I completed the cobalt plateau. Several items have been pushed further back into the game than they were in the original release. If you have obtained Matilda, and still do not have a rage chili, I would suggest opening a service ticket with Rovio, as it should be there by now.

Rexingtonboss
    @rexingtonboss

@burbman – I’m at Slingshot Woods – 1. Well past where I should have gotten the Chili. I’ve opened a ticket with Rovio support and as far as I know they are already working to fix the issue. Thank you!!!

Edit: I’m on iOS 10 on an iPhone SE.

Leung Wai Hoong
    @leung-wai-hoong

Thanks @burbman,

Hope that I will get past the stage where it becomes fun again. At least the Valentine event is so far manageable! I wonder if I keep leveling up to I am level 70, what kind of health will all these enemies be…

Thanks for the advice on the chili cakes!

burbman
    @burbman

@leung-wai-hoong – Hang in there! My guess is that these levels will begin to get manageable again once the birds on your team reach Mastery level 15 or so. Pigs do not gain mastery with you, just experience level, so you are gaining on them. At this point, I would suggest going back and grinding some of the earlier castles, along with continuing the event to gain maximum mastery. If I recall, the desert pig castle used to pay out pretty good mastery per run. That is the approach I am going to take, and will see how it works out for me.

Leung Wai Hoong
    @leung-wai-hoong

Will do @burbman! I am crossing my fingers I will get the blues’ treasure hunter set in the valentine event – the 65% chance of resetting the charge turn by one will be very useful!

Good luck in your testing!

Timber
    @timber

As of an hour ago, I have been getting “Failed to login, Please try again” on all my devices; I pad 2, IPhone 6 SE and Bluestacks. All devices still have the same problem even after full reboots. Am I the only one dealing with this?

Narc
    @narc

I have the same issue as of 15 minutes ago. I was able to start this morning around 9-10

Timber
    @timber

Just tried again on my pc and it booted right up.

chad7butler
    @chad7butler

Yep, same problem here. Checked their support page. It has asked players to contact them to manually update your game personally. Honestly, this has happened before. About a month or so ago. Same problem. And same post on their support page. Also it happened to be the last day of a tournament. Kinda like today. The handling of the game is getting extremely annoying. I’ve had to submit many more support tickets in the past year than any other game ever. I’ve finally asked for a full refund on the amount I’ve spent on the game. Just to see how that will go over. For all you others just starting out, or also having problems. Good luck.

lukatsch
    @lukatsch

There is a bug when playing arena with my new justice banner, it doesn’t give protection for my birds when playing against an opponent that has the new shielding banner, the one that makes birds immune to damage after resurrection.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

New bug with 2.0 update

Screenshot_20170225-112225.png

burbman
    @burbman

@sam-spargo – What happens if you play a battle with Samurai?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@burbman I just did a battle with samurai and he is now rank 43

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Another glitch; When I get on the game, it loads but it looks like it’s glitching. When it finishes loading, it glitches very badly, and then I go on a random screen. When I tried again, it still glitched and took me to a random screen.

PS: My device is IPad.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@sam-spargo
    My guess on why this happens is:
    This class has been very close to a rank-up, and with the 2.0 update, the rank-up requirements changed but Mastery ranks were not updated to reflect that. Instead, it shows a negative number that will be added to the class’ collected Mastery when you next play with the class and rank up by collecting at least one Mastery point.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My game just crashed as I finished a 7-stamina battle, rolled the wheel and watched the ad to double the prize.
    Just as I tapped the “Continue” button, the game crashed.
    Thankfully, I didn’t lose my prize…

Worth noting: I had 15 Stamina. But before starting the battle, I watched an ad for an extra 5 Stamina (because the game thought I had 0 Stamina at that time). So theoretically, I had 20 Stamina, though it showed only 15.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45

You’re lucky, I haven’t seen the double the prize ad at all during this event ?

burbman
    @burbman

Glitch with Epic 2.0 – when choosing a friend’s bird for battle, the arrows to change screen are not active, leaving me to only choose from friends on the first page.

Also, not sure if this is a glitch or intentional, but no cave video prizes anymore.

OzYank
    @micferrell

New Epic with old bugs! It seems Rovio can’t get their algorithms to count! This is an old problem with the Arena. When the challenge asks that you win 2 times when it’s the enemies turn, I never get credit for it! When it asks that I knock out 3 birds while attacking my banner, same problem! This has been going on for years.
    Yeah, I can erase the remaining challenge and refresh with new ones but sometimes it’s too late and messes up my position in the leader board. WTF Rovio! Fix this!
    Also, when using my emblems in the Arena, the odds/percentages don’t add up with how often my emblem should be effective. If I Resurrection emblem most time I get one revived bird out of every 8-9 times one is knocked out. Again…WTF Rovio!
    On a more positive note, they have fixed the bug with FB and claiming the daily coin. I now DON’T have to log in each time to FB to claim it.

movaux
    @movaux

I completed the game and went back to get more XP and went through the levels and Bamboo Forest took my birds again! But this time they are no where to be found! I have gone through the game one more time and still only have Blue and Mathilda HELP!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suzyq
    Whaaaaa? D: I got one offer every 12 hours…

@burbman

The buttons DO work, but you may have to tap them multiple times and randomly scroll around the first page for them to work… really strange programming right there.

Also, there isn’t actually a point where the Friends menu stops scrolling. You can keep scrolling until there’s only emptiness…

I think the Cave ads not showing up anymore is… intentional. :'(

@movaux

Play all Bamboo Forest levels again, in order – and pray for that to give you your birds back…
    If not, that’s a case for Rovio support…

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@burbman
    U can skip to next page but u have to be scrolled on top of actual page. Really weird, I know :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 3,076 through 3,100 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.