Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 3,001 through 3,025 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • sjmike
    @sjmike

Anyone else having issue clicking on the daily reward for December 8? For some reason it’s not letting met select it. I’ve tried by on my iPhone and Bluestacks.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@sjmike

I’m on Android and mine doesn’t work either.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

December 8? What? It’s not even December 8 yet… o.o
    On my side it’s 11:15 PM on December 7…

mighty_kit
    @comancristian

I don’t know what is happening but I can’t watch the video to roll the GPM. I already lost 3 chances.

rob4ik21
    @rob4ik21

Same for me, no ADS can be watched for golden pig awards….

mighty_kit
    @comancristian

and since this event started, my game keeps crashing in the middle of the battle.

mighty_kit
    @comancristian

I was the most addict to this game untile this event started. but Rovio is making fun of me. I can’t watch adds to roll the GPM, I’m loosing stamina points when game is crashing in the middle of the battle, I’m playing arena and game is crashing. so, f… them.

HHal2000
    @halim-hanna

Fro a couple of days now, no ads have been coming up in my game, Not for the Golden pig machine, nor in the cave, competition or for replacing daily objectives in the arena. what’s going on?

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

I got a couple of 3-star level 71 banner emblems today during the 5x calendar. They look like they should be enchantable, with “0” shown on the enchantment counter on the emblem. However, when I try to enchant them, none of the resources appear to work to increase the level. The bar that shows the progress when you add resources is there, but clicking on the little “+” sign doesn’t make the progress bar increase.

My set items for the banner and for the weapons and off-hand items enchant normally (and I got a mythic banner emblem and it enchants normally (although it uses shards)). I have shards available, although the game has never required shards to enchant non-mythic set emblems.

Is the inability to enchant emblems a bug, or has the game changed so that emblems can’t be enchanted anymore? It seems stupid if that is the case, because a week ago I could enchant a non-mythic level 71 banner emblem. But now, my level 71 emblems are less powerful than my enchanted level 62 emblems.

rob4ik21
    @rob4ik21

I got similar simptoms to above desctibed, also noticed Matilda’s thorns get dissapeared after one turn, not three like it should be… Nothing new, just another bags from creators. Be calm and save your nerves as I do and wait till event finished, I am sure Rovio will not do something faster…

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@rob4ik21 Yeah. I noticed that also for Rogues with their sticky goo. But only on CC 17-5. The venom effects works just fine in CC13, CC4, and for the event and arena. So maybe they nerfed venom for the upper CC levels? Who knows?

Chimera is based in Germany right? Did they legalize weed in Germany recently?

;)
    @winkwink

Epic and AB 2 are repeatedly crashing for the 3rd day in a row. I’ve tried clearing caches and stopping other processes on Android but it continues. Everytime it happens I use the ‘report’ pop up to send Rovio details and have filed a request, but it seems they are more interested in maintaining revenue than providing a stable, fun game…

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@winkwink It used to be that for some updates, it worked better to log out of your current game so your progress was saved, then completely uninstall the app, then download and install a fresh copy. Letting the app update itself led to crashes.

I apologize if you already tried that, I wasn’t sure if you meant you did that when you said you cleared the caches. For what it’s worth, uninstalling/re-installing is how I deal with updates to ABE now, and my game is stable on an Android device.

OzYank
    @micferrell

@ Jamairaquoi….I’m having the same problem with upgrading my Tops, Emblems, and Flags in the Arena if they are NOT a Set Item. If it’s a Set Item I can upgrade using my resources.

But if it’s a non-set item I am unable to increase it’s strength. This includes newly acquired items that are at higher levels with a 0 strength, leaving the older items stronger than the newer ones.

I was just able to use this a week or two ago and now can’t.

I reloaded Epic to see if that fixed the problem but it didn’t.

What’s going on here?

Wild
    @billw

I just signed up for a Rovio account. The whole game got wiped out. Went from 70 to 6 power. Thanks Rovio…

Wild
    @billw

How do you cancel the Rovio Account?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@billw Go to the nest, click on the on the top part of the Totem Pole, choose to sign out on the Rovio Account part.

Wild
    @billw

`Got that part o.k…. when I log off everything goes back to my normal score. Apparently I tried to set up a Rovio account a long time ago… I recently registered for an account and acknowledged from my e-mail. Rovio reset my game play to the time I tried to register that long time ago.

So… how do you cancel the Rovio account?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@billw Rovio can clear the game data from their servers so you will not loose your progress when you log in to that in the game. You have to contact them here and describe your problem though: https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Wild
    @billw

I used your link to contact Rovio. Sent in my beef to them and received a email from Rovio with a case number and a link to the case… When I go to the link they ask me to sign in to my Rovio account I get this message…

Email address/password combination is incorrect, try again or get a new password…

I also noticed that cookies must be enabled, so on my iPad made sure it was on.

For the rest of you guys that may see a Rovio account is a good deal, your mileage may vary. But for me it’s no bueno.

Got my Rovio account verification email on Dec. 20 and failed to save my progress.

Got my Rovio account trouble report link on Dec. 23 and failed to log on to Rovio, even though I can log on with same in Epic…

rob4ik21
    @rob4ik21

There was a short period GPM and rest ads worked again. Currently not able to use GPM, rest ads. Red same as before, after attacking enemies removing all negative effects, placed by allies… Do I only having these bugs or rest having similar?

rob4ik21
    @rob4ik21

Followed some suggestions on removing game and installing it back – no, didn’t worked. Still can’t use GPM ads on my Samsung S7, latest android update.
    Tried using GPM on old Galaxy Tab 10 – works perfectly….
    It seems something deny opening the ADs from game.

HHal2000
    @halim-hanna

For over a week now now, no videos/ads have been coming up in my game, Not for the Golden pig machine, nor in the cave, competitions/events, extra potions or for replacing daily objectives in the arena. It is getting quite frustrating!

I wrote about it earlier but got no response. Any help?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@halim-hanna Contact Rovio, they will reset your timer to make ads appear like normal.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 3,001 through 3,025 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.