Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,901 through 2,925 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryjohnny Placeholder teams are always Red, Chuck and Matilda? Woah I never actually noticed o.o

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@smwforever45 Yes, they are the 3 first birds you get in the game (which probably also makes them first in the list in the game) so they were probably the easiest to create computer generated teams of.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Thanks for that info @angryjohnny. Last night I had to KO Blues with Matilda 5 times. It took me 2 hours before Blue showed up. I hope I don’t have to go through that again anytime soon. At least I understand why it happened.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Since the last update, Arena’s leaderboard only shows the first position (correctly; not like *I* am alone on the top), although the “dashboard” shows that other contestants are present.

Screenshot_2016-08-06-09-14-58.jpg

Screenshot_2016-08-06-09-48-41.jpg

(these screenshots were taken yesterday, but in the new season the leaderboard is still the same)

ineptidude
    @ineptidude

That’s occasionally happened to me since the beginning of the arena. Don’t worry, you’ll be added to a group soon enough. Or you won’t, in which case you get first place free! Oh I didn’t notice you were in a group in the second picture. Weird.

My facebook connection still broke. Whatever bug I have, it’s tied to my game profile. :(

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@werehamsta Are/were you on version 1.4.7 when that happened? People have reported those issues you describe in that version but they should be fixed in version 1.4.8

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@ineptidude
    Me and a few others actually got a free first place in Season 7, when we were all reset to Wood. That was nice :D

About your issue, I’ll second what @angryjohnny said, and if you are already on 1.4.8 – or the update doesn’t work – I’d write to Rovio. So far I got a response to every mail I sent them.

Nemesis
    @evil212

Hi bro RedYoshi45 @smwforever45

I believe the worst bug now in the game is that on the arena tournament, you only play against Red, Chuck, and Matilda. Because of that s**t and stupid bug, I lost 6000 points (because I have to beat Blues and Bomb) and currently on position 6 :( I played for hours and days and still play against those only.

Any idea how this can be fixed dude??

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@evil212 I am not our friendly neighborhood Yoshi (aka @smwforever45 ) but I hope my answer can somewhat help you.

The reason teams with only those 3 birds come up is because those are Rovio generated teams (as in they are not teams by other players). We usually call them Computer Generated Teams.

Rovio made some changes to the arena in the last two version of the game (mostly to prevent cheating) and in doing so they removed all the data saved on their servers from real players (since that data now was invalid and full of cheater’s teams) and in doing so the database had to be filled with new teams which happens as time goes on and people play in the arena. The problem now in the beginning is that the game have troubles finding matching player teams for you to fight since there are not that many teams yet on their servers so you will by default get a Computer Generated Team to fight instead.

Rovio is aware of this problem and just a few days ago they stated on their Facebook page that they have disabled the assignments to fight Blues or Bomb for points in the arena until the issue is fixed.

Nemesis
    @evil212

Thank you bro @angryjohnny for your kind response.

I believe Rovio has disabled the assignments too lately. I already losted 6000 points because of this. Anyway let’s hope I will be able to achieve one of the 3 first positions to move to the next league.

I have a question, how did Rovio caught the cheaters? I mean how you can cheat?? And in case you got caught what will happened? I’m wondering what kind of cheating you can do in the game.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@evil212 There were 3 ways to cheat in the arena:

1) Reset the daily assignments to do them over. This could be done by some means in the game where it reset them if you for example logged out from your Rovio account so the game started over and then logged back in. This does not work anymore and other ways to reset the assignments is easily discovered by Rovio.

2) Manipulate the data of the game to give your birds incredible power/defense. People hacked the game data to create super birds so they never lost in the arena. This has also not happened for a long time since it was easily discovered by Rovio.

3) Manipulating your score by hacking the game data to give you a much better score than your opponents in your league. This is the most common problem and what Rovio is trying to prevent with the latest update. People that had for example a score of 50,000 would then hack the game data and give themselves a score of 150,000. The game would then sync that score to the database so the cheaters would finish first in their leagues. We are not sure yet how effective Rovio’s latest update is in discovering cheaters but if it works the cheater’s score would be reset to 0 and they would finish last.

Nemesis
    @evil212

Your absolutely right dude @angryjohnny

I remember I used to see some players with scores that are from another planet!! I was telling myself “how many hours do they used to play in a day to reach such score?!” Now I know why :)

Anyway let’s hope Rovio fix all these bugs. Did you notice some lagging in the game?? Or some fluctuations during the battles??! I’m noticing it a lot even though my device is powerful “iPad Pro”.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

The game for 1 hour now is always crashing! I can’t play. In the end i have to delete the game and re-download from apple store a new fresh copy of the game and it working now with some freezes.

Also this damn Pig Machine at the nest is not working as it should be.

Restart 1

Restart 1

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Maybe you’ve seen this too.
    Sometimes, when one of the enemy’s birds in the Arena goes KO, they will display a “charge” counter instead of the standard “KO” counter – like in this screenshot. I don’t know why that happens.

If this happens, their health bar will sometimes be still there instead of disappearing – if your own Paladin attacks the enemy, your Paladin will “heal” the KO’d bird (but it won’t actually be revived). I had this happen to me right now, and afterwards, this “undead” enemy was the reason why this battle did not count towards the “Destroy the banner while all enemy birds are KO’d” objective, even though all enemy birds were KO’d.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

In the Arena, once enemy’s Paladin covers a bird or flag with his Devotion, for the rest of the turn he keeps covering *every* target, regardless of whether it’s the one he’s Devoted to or another.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Also can someone explain to me why is this unknown user? i don’t know how to explain has just appeared and in a location that there is nothing there when i log in into facebook i don’t see this “phantom” / unknown user. I am seeing it only when i am playing without been connected to the facebook. has anyone any idea of what is this?

Unknown User / Phantom User

Is there any way to fix that?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@elpapam It could be an issue with the game temporary not being able to load the Facebook data for that user. No idea the reason it is pointing to a location that is not accessible though. How long has that appeared for you, just recently or has it been there longer?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@angryjohnny i just spotted. a few hours ago. But the funny is that when i am log-in the facebook this thing it doesn’t appear. I will upload a photo with connected my self at facebook and you will see this it won’t be there.

Well i am about to close the game and do a hard rest at my iphone.

Just restarted and log in the game and that thing aren’t there any more! Even without log-in into facebook.

It's Not There Any More!

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@elpapam Yeah it sounds like a temporary glitch in getting friends data from Facebook. at least it was only a visual bug and nothing that broke the game :-)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I have that glitch, it only happens though if there are connection problems to FB so don’t worry :)

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

@smwforever45 I also had this undead enemy issues. It doesn’t towards many objectives like kill all birds in one attack/turn, kill x birds etc.

@werehamsta
    I know this pain. But it happens only when paladin cover e.g. one bird, I use chili on chuck, then rest of my birds attack banner but paladin cover banner also. The effects lasts only to the end of this turn though.

I had strange bug once. My k.o.ed bird somehow left arena. Just two remaining birds stood the ground. At first I thought bird is just hidden behind the banner but after 3 turns I was sure he just “left the building” LOL :D

LeUsername
    @thisepicplayer

I haven’t played this in a long time, and I decided to play this game again (I use Bluestacks). I try to launch it but it automatically closes itself when it starts. I then update to Bluestacks 2.0 and I try to install it but I get an error.
    It seems to work by wiping the data.

Timber
    @timber

Three times this week I have clicked on the friends GP free roll and all of my friends show up but there is no free roll.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@timber
    A similar bug happened to me twice, where I had a double entry for Piggy McCool in my friend list and both showed a free GPM roll, but when I tapped one of them there would be none.

BigMac69
    @bigmac69

From time to time I am encountering really weak pigs in the daily dungeons. You can see this at the difficulty meter before starting the fight, the indicator is completely down to zero. Playing with birds at level 60 the pigs were at level 13 only. I think one time they were as low as level 9. No complaining though as it helps to easily win some snouts, normally one hit with M14 Wizard/M13 Spies per wave and the fight is over. I have also recognized that when the dungeon pigs are in “hard” mode as shown on the meter and I decide not to fight them the next time I enter the same level on that day they can be weak again. It is a nice bug/glitch when fighting the Thursday and Saturday dungeons.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,901 through 2,925 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.