Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,851 through 2,875 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Joanna Caccavo
    @joanna-caccavo

Why can’t I roll friends’ GPMs on their camp pages? :(

RaiNi
    @alkaiser84

max lvl 99 ? how to do that ?

lvl 99 bugs ?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@alkaiser84 By cheating/hacking which also leads to Rovio banning your account.

RaiNi
    @alkaiser84

i asked because i got friend with lvl 99 , i only got Lvl 60 as max lvl

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@alkaiser84
    Level 99 is not possible, that is a cheater.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

The fun thing is knocking out everything in sight with that kind of power. Imagine that! XD

Ignitus
    @ignitus

Does anybody experience lost of points of attack after being unlocked Red Stone guard ? Its starting attack at level 1was 140×2 after 30seconds where I was looking at all the caratteristica It drops to 133×2….how did It happen ???anybody has a suggestion ?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I know I’m being a nitpicker with this but…
    After you buy a Snoutling class at a Trainer in the overworld, it will stay available for you to see and say “ah, so THIS is where I got Wizard, and here was where I obtained Samurai”. However, after purchasing a Premium class, it just vanishes from the respective Trainer. For example, Paladin, who can be obtained at the Trainer in the Star Reef, does not show up there anymore after purchasing him.

Jim151
    @jim151

My game appears to have been reset to over 48 hours ago. The elite stone guard I achieved 2 days ago has disappeared from my inventory, and the 20 idols I had are back to 8. I have also lost 2 days worth of dungeon LCs. Strangely enough though, my point total is accurate. Has anyone else seen this?

metztli013
    @metztli013

clicked to watch my GPM ad, watched the ad, closed it out when finished and nothing happened – my free roll didn’t pop up. And now, the little film icon is still there on the GPM but when I click it, where it says the time until next video for free roll, it’s just loading… no time is shown. I broke it =(

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@metztli013
    A similar thing happened to me when I was on the train and the Internet connection went while the ad played. Afterwards, the GPM was broken. But after 12 hours, it’ll be back to normal, so no worries, it’s not broken permanently :)

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@metztli013
    You can’t break this game. It’s impossible! ? I’ve never had this happen. Maybe it will work next time.

@smwforever45

You’re not driving the train while playing are you? That wouldn’t be safe! How long do you spend on the train on average day?

I got the Book of Bones set during the 5x riot. I like it. It’s fun to watch the extra attacks.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dallasreds
    2×45 minutes every day I have to go to college :)
    And no I’m not driving XD

Anonymous

Another bug I’ve found. The Bomb-dissapearing bug. It happens in arena. It frequently happens when Bomb uses its rage and dies from indirect attacks (Rage of Thunder, Cupcake Trap). Sadly, when this happens, you can no longer continue the battle (it freezes). So defend yourself from the indirect damage and do not use your rage on Bomb against a team with activated Rage Of Thunder.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

So that is why my game freezes sometimes in battles? I thought it had to do with the Vengeful emblem…
    I already reported this to Epic’s Twitter account earlier and they said they’d investigate.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    That’s Rovio’s favourite answer, that they will investigate :D Why I have the feeling that they investigate only something :D

BTW. I tried Cheaters set in Arena. I made 5 battles with it, 5 times lost the coin toss and it was reversed by Cheaters set only once :) Maybe bad luck, right :) But what is your experience when using Cheaters set?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@smwforever45 the freezing you described a while ago is related to vengeance or Retaliate. They both have the same bug. This is similar but not something I personally have experienced but, since I use bomb unless otherwise directed, I will look out for it.

angryde
    @angryde

I had that weird Daily Dungeon glitch today; ya know, where all the piggies are, like, L:9. Makes one feels quite omnipotent :-D

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    I too still get it sometimes… I don’t look at the power rating or tap an enemy before I attack, so I’m regularly surprised when I suddenly 1HKO* an enemy. XD

* 1HKO = 1-hit KO. An abbreviation commonly used by Pokémon players like me. :p

Timber
    @timber

How do you escape from “Epic needs to restart to stay epic” screen without losing points? I lost 10,600 points gained in arena yesterday because of this issue and this is the third time since June 6th.

Anonymous

@timber
    Hard closing the app instead of tapping the check mark has always worked for me. I lost two weeks of arena progress earlier this season when I tapped the check mark the first time it appeared for me, but that was it. I’ve probably seen that message another 15ish times since then, and never lost anything by this method. Hope it works for you too!

Timber
    @timber

Thanks!!!

Suzy
    @suzyq

Is anymore having problems with the Pig Squire set? Today I was using it and lost a game, then used it again and looked at the bar of one of my knocked out birds and saw it had 3 bars rather than 2. I then played against someone with the same set to check, when their birds got knocked out they had only 2 bars but my birds still had to clear 3?

Anonymous

@suzyq
    It has a 65% chance to work, so sometimes it’ll be 3, and sometimes it’ll be 2. I use this set a little more than half the time I play (and I play plenty!) and haven’t had any problems with it for a while now. There was a period of time where it was bugged and didn’t work at all, but they fixed it a while ago.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suzyq
    I don’t really understand what you mean? My Valiant set works fine right now.
    The chance for Valiant to proc, however, is not 100%. It’s labelled as 65%, although it seems a bit lower than that.
    So while your birds could still take 3 turns to revive despite Valiant – it happens more rarely. Same goes for the opponent.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,851 through 2,875 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.