Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,776 through 2,800 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Timber
    @timber

Lost yesterdays progress in league and will have to put up a good fight to remain in Silver league next week. Also noticed that several birds have lost some of their mastery while others gained unearned mastery.

BigMac69
    @bigmac69

I just saw something weird… I started the game, the island map appeared and that was it! Nothing more, no buttons, no paths, no flags etc. Just the empty island. I did not show my amount of snouts, LC´s and FE´s, too. Everything gone. I could move the map around but was not able to click on anything. I feared the worst but after clearing the cache and starting the game again everything was back to normal.

Allan Renè Steentoft Kjeldgaard
    @allan-rene-steentoft-kjeldgaard

@mcmellll Same thing happens to me, loosing experience points. Not just once or twice, but EVERY time I log in I have lost more points. Yesterday I had half filled in Level 54, today allmost zero. So I am wondering if I will continue loosing points until I level down to 53????!!! Come on Rovio !!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Just noticed that I too am encountering the mysterious “mastery is shuffled around” issue.
    Cannoneer lost about 200 mastery points, and these 200 mastery points have somehow been assigned to Capt’n instead.

EDIT: Even though my issue is still minor I reported it to Rovio anyway, ticket number #1289547

Abdiel
    @abdiel-jimenez-ramos

@allan-rene-steentoft-kjeldgaard

@orinocopl

@jewlsdeluxe

@mcmellll

Have you reported this to Rovio?
    I have the same issue with XP. It’s not related to facebook crashing. Even when game is stable, just closing and opening it again makes me lose 100+- XP. Annoying and frustrating as I wanted to be t lvl 0 for the 5x Rainbow Riot :/

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@abdiel-jimenez-ramos Rovio have stated that this is fixed in the 1.4.4 update that was released today.

Abdiel
    @abdiel-jimenez-ramos

@angryjohnny Thanks. I’ll try it. Hopefully this fix doesn’t bring new issues :/

mcmellll
    @mcmellll

@abdiel-jimenez-ramos i have a help request submitted to rovio.

Hopefully this new update solves all the force close issues. I’ve probably lost as many stamina drinks after they have the free 75 as I had lost before. Between that and my TERRIBLE luck on the wheel, it looks like I won’t be upgrading to elite pirate ?

Abdiel
    @abdiel-jimenez-ramos

@mcmellll Sent my own request too but seems it won’t do anything now the update is out. At least it’s fixing the XP problem, so that’s kinda good. Highly recommend you to log out of facebook as that fixes the crashing.

Sorry you have to go through this, it’s terrible they made this event a nightmare for every player. As an advice, play only the 7 stamina battles as the chance for rewards is higher. My first two events I did quantity over quality and ended up with nothing. After that I always go straight to the high levels of each door. May take more stamina, but it’s a reward guaranteed for every spin (and if you miss, one respin will do it). If I can help sending you extra FE, don’t doubt in adding me. Good luck and don’t give up!

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Since yesterday, the game crashes to me from the very start. It shows the map for a while, and it’s sometimes possible to do a regular battle before it dies, but trying to start an event or Arena battle is an instant CTD. Logging out from Facebook, as suggested above, didn’t help. I fear I won’t be able to grab the last remaining piece that is needed for Elite Pirate before the competition ends.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@werehamsta what device are you playing on (Android or iOS)? Also have you tried to reinstall the game?

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

@angryjohnny, It is Asus Phonepad with Android 4.2.2. And yes, I reinstalled. The first time it crashed on me was even before I had a chance to synchronize. Still no way to battle for the event.

*) Apparently, there was another update today; well, I reinstalled *after* that.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Plus, when I *do* get through into a battle at least for a short time, it often comes with graphical artifacts like these:

Screenshot_2016-06-11-19-14-39.jpg

Screenshot_2016-06-11-23-28-36.jpg

Samora Cotterell
    @samora-cotterell

Anniversary event bug. 4 days remaining in the event and the second to last door is open but there are no new matches to progress to the final gate. I battled the final prior to the door twice but the birds have no way to move forward without a subsequent matchup. No way to acquire the cake slices to acquire get the bomb upgrade. Help!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@samora-cotterell
    Are your gates open by now? There’s only 5 hours left in the event. Your post seems a bit older because you say there’s 4 days left.

Samora Cotterell
    @samora-cotterell

Yes opened and completed. The prior comment about the door being open was the glitch likely rang true. Thanks for commenting.

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

I just leveled up my Spies from 12 to 13. The games sends a message of increasing health and attack by 10%, but that wasn’t the case.

Health 3089 to 3236
    Attach 1555 to 1629

Both went up about 4.8%

powerglassfigure
    @powerglassfigur

Did everyone get the lcs, snoutlings, and mastery points in the arena?

Update: People are talking about this in the event forum. Still not enough data to indicate whether every single player got all the same stuff.

100 lcs 1,000 snoutlings, and 5,000 master points for all birds was the compensation I got. I was one of the folks who lost all arena and event points last week. I am curious if all players got the same loot or only those with problems.

Ignitus
    @ignitus

Yes I am one of the group,anybody else ? Not bad as a counterbalance even if I have used more lcs

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

I didn’t get 100 LC, only 60. :(

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

At least you got LC’s at all… (although admittedly I didn’t have event trouble either)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My game just got stuck here…

Like, it didn’t freeze, but the game tells me it’s my turn but no bird of mine is alive. I can’t make a move and neither can the enemy.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@smwforever45 I have had the same problem since season 4 and still have an open ticket. The game froze because one of your enemy birds was knocked out due to your vengeance emblem. I stopped using vengeance because the problem became so frequent. I now use retaliate and the same thing happens but not as often.

Please send a ticket to Rovio. The more players who complain about this the more likely they are to fix it.

Thanks.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,776 through 2,800 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.