Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Rodimusprime49
    @rodimusprime49

It’s part of the story line..try progressing and see what happens. And yes you can win with two birds, you can also win with one.

maja66
    @maja66

Ok, I’ll give it a try. Thanks.

sal9
    @sal9

The auto-play is a little buggy. It locks up sometimes.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hi,

I played there 4G on IPhone and no problem of connection today. I also connected my account Rovio.

This evening I play on the IPad, I install the game, I start it and directly after the kinematics : I connect my account Rovio.

That had the inverse effect of that wanted : instead of returning my progress of the day on the IPad, that protected the virgin game of the IPad on my account Rovio.

Of return on the IPhone, my account Rovio was in zero…

Did I make an error ?

Furthermore in Wi-Fi, often the game breaks off to say ” unavailable Network “. The game is sad in Wi-Fi or is it my network ?

Finally, the invitations Facebook work well ? Because I sent it but I see confirmation nor anything.

Thanks

Yakdyraj
    @yakdyraj

Need some help guys I have tried multiple times to stop getting notification of this topic, and it doesn’t stop. Can some one advice or perhaps even point the way so I can delete my subscription?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Now I cannot connect even any more my account Rovio (4G or Wi-Fi).
    I have every time the message ” Updated by the game required for this profile “.

mikeydavis
    @mikeydavis

I’ve noticed that I have unlocked all 19 achievements-but it only shows “18 out of 19 Achievements”.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@yakdyraj You had selected “notify me of replies”. I believe I have undone this for you.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

It seems that Rovio’s account doesn’t function properly between different devices. i will try to explain what happened to me today (sorry for neandretalean English and poor grammar). After game became available in Google store I downloaded it and sign into my Rovio account. Game progress from my iPad was transfered which was really great because I didn’t have to start from begining and I spent hours and hours of playing to reach my current level. That was really great thing. Now, here is BAD thing…. i purchased two packages of lucky coins 200 lucky coins and 450 lucky coins, amount that was good enough for premium classes. i purchased Skulkers class first for 150 lucky coins and lclosed game on android phone. After half an hour I openned game on iPad , total of lucky coins were 172, amount that I previosly saved, I didn’t get Skulkers. o.k. This was known to me from Star Wars 2 and ABO that IAPs between different platforms are not synched and I was okay with that.
    But now comes the worst, I openned game on android again and got note that game progress on my device was synched and the latest progress was saved. All of my purchased lucky coins and premium class WERE GONE, dissappeared and game progress was same as on my iPad.
    i contacted Rovio’s support team and within an hour they retrive my purchased coins and also give me more lucky coins as a gift. At that moment I had 1552 lucky coins on android phone. WOW, I was happy and plesently surprised with Rovio’s grace. BUT….then it happened again. I openned game on iPad and lost all of lucky coins on android, e.g. Total of lucky coins on both my devices is 172.
    This is so frustrating, now I can’t make any purchase of coins, headgears and master classes when I can’t be sure they will be saved on my account.

Ekingfisher
    @wongshl

Hi,

After completing 10 waves of mouth pool, the red key did not appear. I am playing on iOS platform. Please take note. Not sure whether it is a bug in v1.08 and also no ad schedule often encountered for golden pig roll.

Hoanganhminh
    @hoanganhminh

Oh great! Now I cannot send requests to my friends to ask for help to open the Friendship Gates! Anyone know how to fix this?

Tantamount
    @tantamount

I just had my progress reset on my iPad Air (IOS 7.0.4).

Apple’s Game Center still shows my achievements, yet I’m at the beginning of the game again. I didn’t get a chance to create a rovio account to log into to save my progress across devices before this happened. :(

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@hoanganhmin

Me too.
    I also have the impression that my requests sent to my friends FB (for addition in friends’ list in the game) do not work.
    Just like the daily request of essence of friendship.

Finally, the daily pig of free gold at a friend works how ?
    Every 24 hours or day by day (on Monday at 11:59 pm then Tuesday at 00:01 am for example).

Thank you

tekfr33kn
    @tekfr33kn

I can’t get past loading the game data. As soon as I get the question about whether I want to receive notifications, it force closes. Nexus 7 (2013), Android 4.4.3, not rooted. i cleared the game cache and data and rebooted to see if a fresh start would work but no luck. I got the same crash at the same place.

Toby
    @tobyv

Hmm, I’ve gotten a problem twice now today when rolling on the Golden Anvil. I rolled 3 stars according to the animation, but only got a 0 star item. The Golden Anvil is suppose to NEVER roll 0 stars. This happened when rolling for a Fortified Sling, and also a slingshot twig.

@amslimfordy
    : Are you compiling these issues from this topic, or are we suppose to go to the general Angry Birds bug topic also?

Nobody
    @danielharas

When ever i try to log in to my facebook account i get a “Facebook login failed”
    How can i fix this?

Katalis
    @katalis

I got to the first egg and then get a little hand pointing for me to tap an egg in the lower right hand corner.
    I do that and it then wants me to tap on the Knight.
    I do that and it goes to the equipment page and the hand is pointing at an empty slot for me to tap.
    I tap and tap and tap but it never does anything.

How do I get past this stupid hand so I can continue to play?

aMusetti
    @amusetti

Hi All,

Firstly, i am a bit disappointed to have to sign up to three separate accounts with Rovio. One for the games, one for support and a completely separate account for the forums!

Anyway, mini-rant over, I was trying to synch progress between iPhone (played a couple of hours on here) and iPad (no play time at all). I was signed into my Rovio account on both devices but nothing was ever coming up on the iPad to bring the progress over. There are no options to do it manually and nothing was automatically happening.

Woke up this morning, turned on the game on my iPhone and boom! It synchs! It has brought over my “progress” from my iPad to my iPhone. Effectively wiping my game!

I need to be able to undo this!! Anyone have any ideas on it?

Any help is much appreciated :)

Andy

DarkHunterRPGx
    @darkhunterrpgx

I play on Bluestacks, and my game crashs after I click on the Golden Pig in my Overview (the Button bottom right) a half black window apears, the tip “look a video and get 1 dice free” (just my translation – its german for me :D) apears and then my app crashs – all the time.
    And I cant continue, because I have to click on this :/

Please help me / fix it

Thanks!

Chris
    @chriss

Bug (maybe already known): pig cherry juice rank 3 always reappears in Prof Pig’s house although I already bought it.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@amusetti If you mean these forums, we are not part of Rovio; we are a separate fan site only.

aMusetti
    @amusetti

My apologies – i thought this was an official forum.

phartisan
    @guojs08

Where can I find the red key? It seems to disappear from the treasure box at the Mouth Pool.

Chris
    @chriss

I think the red key appears after the first cave now. Anybody can confirm?

phartisan
    @guojs08

@chriss You mean the first cave in the chronicle cave?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.