Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,701 through 2,725 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

The birds can be seen walking across levels and the air. I’ve noticed this a while ago but I finally found some steps to reproduce this:
    1. Go to an island level of your choice (it doesn’t matter which one)
    2. Tap the News section while the Dungeon Explorer bonus (2x snoutlings from Dungeons) is on (it’s on right now).
    3. Tap “View” below this bonus. You will be taken directly to today’s dungeon.
    4. Exit out of the screen and tap an island level of your choice (even tapping the SAME level as in step 1 will produce this glitch).
    You will see that the birds come walking across the air towards today’s daily dungeon first (since the game probably thinks the birds are there when they’re not), then they will take the normal path to the level you tapped.

Eric Giese
    @eric-giese

@kingpiggy087

I was able to get it fixed by contacting Rovio.

Man, I really wish they would beta test their products more and fix some of the very obvious bugs that really cause problems…

angryde
    @angryde

It is 9:54am CEST here in Hamburg, Germany and I am having major problems… I cannot get to the camp, caves, dojo… D’oh! @smwforever45 are you having the same issue..!?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@angryde Did you click on the News banner before hand? I did and since that seems to be broken it also made it so I couldn’t enter the things that you listed. After a restart of the game and NOT viewing the News banner I could enter the places just fine.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde Sorry bud… Everything works fine for me, even after tapping the News button.

angryde
    @angryde

@angryjohnny @smwforever45 Thanks for the replies, fellas. Yeah, I don’t know what was going on there… but it WAS somehow connected to the news banner. I just restarted Bluestacks and clearned the cache, waited for a couple of hours, and all was fine!

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

Hello,
    I just updated my Epic app. I lost all progress in the arena (it dropped me to the wood league from the silver league.) I just played SRC and I didn’t get any snoutlings. It showed them going up but didn’t credit me. Has anyone else experienced the same problem?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I’m still in Stone league and I get my Snouts from SRC too. Dunno what’s happening…

Traneric
    @traneric

Hi. Have also update. Now birds Lost Power. Make less Damages.

Joe Wolf
    @joe-wolf

I got kicked out of the arena 3 times just before I was about to win and now I can’t compete. What do I do?

YouStoopid
    @minh207

rank 15 class
    I just upgraded some classes to rank 15 and they are freaking underpowered (even 10 times weaker than level 12 classes). This bug is really weird.

angryde
    @angryde

And free-rolls on the A-AGPM or AGPM crash either pre- or post- ad. Arena crashes constantly… over the past 48 hours I’ve lost all six of my area lives due to this bug. Not happy!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

My game auto updated this morning realised because of the stupid looking health bars. I have so far not experienced crashes. Played ten Arena rounds and took my free AGPM and GPM rolls. Playing on iPad Air 2.

Feeling very sad there is no new content so level will go up again for us to get any.

Edit: Rovio just restarted my game and I am knocked down to wood league with new targets zero score and 4 days to go. So no more Arena for me. I needed an excuse not to play it. Handed me on a plate!

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

To everybody that are experience crashes; I have somewhat discovered what is the cause of this (however I have no idea how to fix it). For a while yesterday I noticed that the ads in version 1.4.3 started to show up and at that moment the game stopped crashing for me. It seems like Rovio doesn’t have any error handling in the game for when it can not load an ad when it is suppose to. Instead the game just crashes and since ads haven’t been “turned on” yet on (what I assume) some of their servers for version 1.4.3 the game will keep on crashing for the majority of players until they solve it.

This is a REALLY sloppy job of the developers and I suggest that everybody that have these issues immediately reports them to Rovio here: https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@bubbley Same thing happen to me. I went from 1st place in silver to last place in wood. It makes me want to quit the game.

angryde
    @angryde

@bubbley I agree, Rovio is really showing its true colors now, eh? Money grubbing, contemptuous and incompetent. I waited for over seven weeks for a INITIAL response to my most recent customer service ticket… and was basically addressed like I was the ‘hired help.’ So, I won’t be bothering to submit YET ANOTHER ticket. Frankly, I don’t see the point anymore…

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde I am really fed up. I waited 8 weeks for my last response but got an immediate reply today. Saying that I was restored to Silver league with a few extra points for my trouble. It hasn’t happened yet but I have asked them to keep their promise.

I could play this out from Wood at this stage. The Shards are valuable but Rovio just don’t care. Every Season starts with a problem. Every update is bugged. What is their problem? I don’t play any other games so I have nothing to compare them with. Is every game this buggy?

I will now complete my new targets in Wood league.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bubbley
    Epic is definitely not the only game that contains this many bugs and glitches after an update. My App Store is always full with updates fixing bugs that appeared in a recent bigger update.

orinocopl
    @orinocopl

I was in silver league, after some “app restart” I was demoted to wood league with no reason, no points and no chance to get promotion to higher league because the leader already have too much points….
    I have a question for rovio-do you know how to make a game and how to make an update without bugs and glitches or you just pretending? Every single update game is getting worse. Do you really think that players are idiots and they will spend real money in such a bad game? Really? REALLY???

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@orinocopl
    I’ve been in Stone, have been demoted to Wood as well… I wrote Rovio to ask what’s going on. Someone else has done that too and they told him that he would be back in Silver with a few more points to make up for the trouble. Nobody knows when and how that will happen, however.

Every major game update has bugs, not just Rovio’s. However, the amount of bugs in Rovio games is enormous… I agree.

orinocopl
    @orinocopl

Exactly that’s my point!
    Game have good graphic, good music, gameplay is ok… but that’s all! Single player is long way and truly dead, there’s no new content because you cannot say that about repetitive events, pvp balance is not perfect(for me it’s totally broken) because opponents support powers percentage are simply too high and sometimes you cannot event start the fight because you already lost!
    I’ve played many games on consoles, pc’s tablets, cell phones etc. And yes, many had some bugs and glitches. But still, many of those games were good or very good. I know that game shouldn’t be too easy. I also know that now you can even play a game with glitches made on purpose in funny way.
    But bugs and glitches in ABE are not funny, not entertaining, not interesting but irritaiting and frustrating in very bad way. No game should be done like this.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@bubbley
    I feel your anger but those health bars have feelings too!
    I am on an iPad Air 2 also but have not had any crashes or demotion. I hope they can restore you and others back to the correct league. Rovio is losing customers if you see the anger reflected in many negative posts. Good luck to everyone.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suzyq just let me know about this message I haven’t seen before… Apparently the “Epic” tab in the News section finally has content:

Seems that they’re already aware of people being set back to Wooden league – which means that they’re working on a fix. I hope.
    Or this means “here, take 30 LC’s, now try to get back to where you were, k thx bai”

Puzzled
    @puzzled

I was also demoted from silver to last place in wood league.

HOWEVER, there is some Good News! Valiant set has been fixed, at least for me. check it out.

orinocopl
    @orinocopl

I’ve just found another lovely bug!
    After restarting the game xp points acquired during battles ARE GONE! If you had for example 3k xp points to next level and you got like 200 points and you restart app-again you have 3k xp points to next level.
    bravo rovio. BRAVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,701 through 2,725 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.