Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,676 through 2,700 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • jhcuartas
    @jasoncuartasg

@suzyq
    No it has not
    How do i sent a ticket to rovio?
    I’m really concerned

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

From the sound of what you all are describing it seems like Rovio have had a database malfunction that makes your game synchronize to a “start from the beginning” game file. If Rovio do not sort this out within a couple of hours for you I suggest you open a support ticket at Rovio here: https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

pijunkies
    @pijunkies

But it looks like it’s couple days old. I guess they had to restore an older database

pijunkies
    @pijunkies

@suzyq
    yay mine came back as well:-)

pijunkies
    @pijunkies

Same here. Game crashed and when I restarted progress was reset. Lvl 50 and everything >_<

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Can Rovio do nothing right? I have collected all items for the Elite Mage Class but I don’t have the Mage. I have restarted etc. Still no Mage. I was congratulated and asked to check it out – no Mage to check out. Anyone else?

I don’t have a switch button either.

Timber
    @timber

I also completed the steps for the elite mage but did not receive it. Not sure how to reset the game when using Blue Stacks either.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I just noticed I haven’t been getting my daily Golden Pig notification in a while, and I can’t find Golden Pigs on the island anymore either. Have I completely extincted them already? :P

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

@smwforever45 You aren’t the only one. The same thing happened to me during the last event, too. I think they stopped showing up once the GPC is unlocked. I also have a few days where they just don’t show up.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@jewlsdeluxe
    I hope it’s just because of the event. I do remember Golden Pigs being missing even before GPC was unlocked – I’ll look into it though. The event will end soon.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Today the game just started to freeze. It’d start launching, load until the main screen minus lower buttons, and then nothing. I uninstalled it and installed a fresh copy from Google Play. Now it freezes while playing the starting intro before the first tutorial battle. There’s just no way to make it work.

UPD: I tested it on another tablet – there it simply crashes.

Samarkand
    @samarkand

My game is stuck. I had a internet problem while it was playing one of the scene thingys. When I restarted, as soon as I opened it, the pig hoped up and down. This continued. I tried clearing the cache, no luck. I can’t reinstall because I did not make an account and I do not want to restart. Please help.

metztli013
    @metztli013

So, this was buggy for me the other day.

It happened almost every time the enemy Rogues attacked my Red. It really had no effect for me, though. It acted like I couldn’t attack any of them but I was able to attack all of them. It just made me giggle. =)

MasterClifford01
    @masterclifford1

I had find more than 15 bugs on this game.
    This game is full of bugs. (including crashes)
    Some bugs are also helpful, but some bug are harmful.
    I think rovio needs to fix all the bugs.

Next time I’ll maybe shared some helpful bugs image.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

When Paladin attacks an enemy protected by Ice Knight’s shield (which absorbs damage), the target is healed. (Should be: no healing at all since no damage dealt)

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

I just lost 3 arena matches in a row because the game keeps freezing up mid-fight.
    Every time it happened, nothing would fix it… I had to close the game (thus losing the battle) I’ve tried to hard-close all apps/clear cache/reinstall, nothing works.

When I launched the game today the first time I noticed it downloaded something, like a hotfix/mini-patch, I suspect that may be the source of the problem.

Am I the only one experiencing this right now?

Viking
    @viking

I had to change my strategy recently because I was losing and a lot more than usual and couldn’t understand what changed. Then I noticed, my Knight Banner was not working. 100% of the time, I had my birds knocked out for 3 rounds and not once did I receive the bonus. I didn’t realize that they changed the bonus to 65% chance. Not only does this ruin the banner reward but I think they now added a bug where it doesn’t work at all. In fact, since I changed, I kept an eye out for the opponents and their Knight banners. They were also forced to wait the entire 3 rounds 100% of the time. So it appears there is no bonus at all. Has anyone else noticed this?

I probably should have researched it a little more before posted. I apologize if this is a double post.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

You mean the Valiant banner, right?
    That’s a known bug since weeks, actually – even Rovio has noticed and has put an article on the Epic support page about the Valiant Head bonus not working. It should be fixed in an update soon – I hope. Until then, I guess you should use other sets if you have any.

I think you’re lucky since a few people had to wait FOUR rounds for their birds to survive, instead of three.
    I get the occasional Valiant opponent and I can confirm their set bonus doesn’t work. It seems to be triggered (the KO bar flashes), but it takes 3 not 2 turns for them to revive.

Eric Giese
    @eric-giese

So here’s a new one for me. There is a long-time bug in Android where if the game takes too long to load for whatever reason, the “Your game has been synchronized…” whatever else it all says message will appear, the game flashes to black for a second. The big problem with this is that it leaves the game extremely unstable (essentially, you need to restart the game or it is very likely to crash).

Anyways, this happened to me at the end of the recent event, causing the game to crash just after rolling the wheel. Well, since I restarted back in, none of the buttons on the world map for menus show, and in order to get to try spinning the wheel again (the spin didn’t take because of the crash), I had to go into the arena by selecting it on the world map. Even now, none of the buttons are showing, my trophy for diamond league isn’t showing, and the problem persists after erasing the game data and re-syncing (and the game appears to work fine until I sign back into my account). Also, hitting the back button to bring up the exit prompt is not working either.

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

@eric-giese I’m an Android user, too, and I have a same issue with buttons missing. No egg and no arena button. I cleared the cache and uninstalled and reinstalled the game to see if that would work. It didn’t.

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

@eric-giese I have a similar problem, only I didn’t get synced, I managed to successfully spin the event wheel…okay, so maybe it’s not too similar. ?
    But the menu buttons did disappear like your’s did.

asmilon
    @asmilon

Bug

Has anyone else an empty space in the place of the 6th season trophy?

Should I report it as a bug?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@asmilon
    Don’t worry, no need to report that – Rovio is aware of the problem since they’ve got an article on their support page.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

Anyone having issues of not receiving a bonus off the daily calendar after watching the Ninja Turtles promo video off site?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,676 through 2,700 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.