Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,651 through 2,675 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Mike Copelin
    @mike-copelin

I am still having the issue where my event calender is frozen on an event that ended weeks ago. Rovio will not respond to help me. Also like others, my free spins video will not play. This game is some buggy BS!

rogstepper
    @rogstepper

I just opened up the arena for today’s new list of daily objectives, I got “no bomb”, “no rage Chili” and “win without red getting knocked out”. Easy enough to do. However when I went to do battle I already had 2 strikes (losses) against me. It held onto the status I left the game in after the previous days objectives, so with one loss I’m done for the day. Up until this time I was running in 2nd or third place getting ready to promote to the next level. Anyone else have this problem? I am reporting to Rovio.

angryde
    @angryde

@bubbley Thanks for the reply. It seems like it was just a temporary bug on Android/Bluestacks. I’ve had no problems since the incident I’ve previously described… and, based on the resounding echo in here, neither has anybody else! ;-) I appreciate your taking the time to respond. Hey, and slow down in the ARENA… you’re giving me an inferiority complex! Damn! You’re like 120,000 medals or something insane! :-D

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde no problem. My league is insane, it has been all season. I am also collecting Valiant procs. I only got the banner in the last 3x riot but it does seem that the enemy has more than me. So I want some objective data. Damn difficult to collect though, I have to concentrate and it gives me a headache.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

@bubbley…..I quit playing the arena for very similar reasons….it’s simply not worth the aggravation anymore.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Valiant Banner is not processing at all!

Multiple fights, and not a single one has KO’d birds (mine or opponent) receiving the benefit of reduction in cooldown from 3 down to 2.

If you can fix the randomness, go back to making it an automatic bonus.

TrueMage
    @truemage

Seems like Valiant Banner works… but works wrong. I tested this and noticed sometimes it set cooldown to 4 instead of 2, we can’t see this because of 3-section graphics of cooldown, but in this case cooldown just doesn’t decrease during first round after bird death.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

This actually happened to me using the Burning Eye Set too, twice.
    One of my birds died first, but the enemy bird still resurrected before mine, so I think they somehow screwed up the resurrection timers overall, not only the Valiant Proc.

I’ll be testing this with other sets too to confirm it.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Anyone else having trouble with the event leaderboards again? 3 hours into the event and they’re still not showing up for me.
    (At least my game doesn’t freeze with the wood glitch again.)

Sailus
    @sailus

My game is still showing pirates event. Won’t move from there. -.-

Hiportes
    @hiportes

In the new event, the last 3 battles have resulted in a game stall and I cannot complete (costing me 7 stamina each time). 3 stage battle, in the second stage, I move the circles over the enemies to attack, the circles disappear, but an attack never happens and the game just sits, doing nothing. I am forced to exit and lose the round, and thus much precious stamina.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I was able to complete the 7-stamina battle against the Director pig just as every other battle. Have you tried restarting the game?

Sailus
    @sailus

@smwforever45 me? If yes, I restarted deleted and redownloaded. Cleaned cache. Still the same. They don’t want me to have it. :-(

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@sailus
    Oh sorry, I meant @hiportes actually with him/her unable to complete a 7-stamina battle.

Unfortunately I can’t offer you any help with the pirates event still there. Contacted Rovio already?
    The event calendar is quite bugged; some people have the Easter event while others are showing Halloween, or Super Villains, or Easter. Some have bugged leaderboards too. The game in general is bugged. Much more than I ever remember it being.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Got a Kellogg’s ad and it said “You didn’t watch this video completely” afterwards when I definitely did. The game forced me to watch a second one to get my 10% attack & health bonus. :(

metztli013
    @metztli013

Regarding the Valiant bug… I’m noticing the revive bug without the Valiant set. I just played (and lost) an arena battle, and my blues and red were knocked out but did not revive until 4 and 5 turns later… I’m currently using the Blessed set with Resurrection emblem. It’s frustrating, because I probably wouldn’t have lost that battle if my birds had revived normally =( And, that was my strike 3. Also frustrating, the game crashed during my very first arena battle (just as I was about to win it). The second strike I lost legit, I guess. I wasn’t paying much attention really, the revive bug could have happened there too. Is this my res emblem bugging out? Ugh…

***So I just played another battle, I replaced Resurrection emblem with Time Jump. My blues were about to revive, seemingly normally, but instead of reviving, the counter went back one. This is crazy sauce.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

I can confirm this bug is affecting every set, it’s not Valiant only, I reported the same issue here 3 days ago and to Rovio Support, but got no reply yet.
    I guess we’re probably gonna wait till th new event ends and a new hotfix/patch comes around. :(

angryde
    @angryde

I submitted a support request to Rovio on April-08-2016 re: a glitch in the arena enchantment process… and I’m still waiting for a reply/reimbursement. I mean… I realize that they’re busy… but..?

supportrequest.jpg

sdhfksw
    @sdhfksw

Since I updated to 1.4.2, the Pig Squire (65% chance to revive within 2 turns) has never ever worked again. My birds have been knocked down in the arena over 200 times, yet I have not seen it happen once.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@sdhfksw
    The valiant set is bugged for everyone. I think I saw in another thread that Rovio said it will be fixed in the next update. I used it a lot until it quit working. You might try you next favorite set until it gets fixed. This thread has others confirming that it is not working anymore.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

@sdhfksw

If you read up some replies above your, you’ll notice it’s a bug everyone encountered, also, it’s not limited to the Valiant Set only, sometimes the revive counter bugs out on his own with other sets too, we are all waiting for a bugfix.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Can’t believe what just happened. I was in the Arena when suddenly it looked like the picture had another picture superimposed over the top. Next thing it asked me if I wanted to receive notifications from Rovio I said yes and then it when in to a tutorial on how to play Epic.

Net result is that everything has gone and has been replaced to the beginning of the game and have lost everything.

I’m really upset. I have sent off a ticket to Rovio.

I was going to uninstall and reinstall then I remembered the last time I did that I lost all my progress so I though I would wait and see what Rovio suggest, maybe they can fix it their end.

jhcuartas
    @jasoncuartasg

@suzyq
    It happened the same to me
    I started the game and my progress was erased. I though i was log out for some reason but i was signed in my rovio account, i’ve dedicated a lot of time and money and i’m really bump down. I expect some damage control

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Oh goodness. Progress reset? Now I’m scared to start up the game again. Or at least the Arena. D:

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pijunkies my progress has all come back in the last minute, has yours?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,651 through 2,675 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.