Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,626 through 2,650 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Let me know if you have any queries.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Not really a bug but a small thing to note.

When I tap and hold a Pigmy Shooter the description says “Deals 3xN damage to all enemies.” when Pigmy Shooters damage only one bird at once. They’re the only Pigmies to display that and I never noticed it before so it must be new.

Also, I had a look and there is nothing off with the revivals in the Arena. My mistake.

angryde
    @angryde

Just an FYI/WARNING to all + a question. Today, April 8, 2016, I experienced a glitch/bug in the Arena: specifically, while I was attempting to enchant an arena set/epic item. When I clicked ‘enchant’ the ‘enchantment animation’ did not activate and there was no indication that any action had been performed. So I clicked, ‘enchant’ again, and, again, nothing. Then I repeated said process again. Only then did I realise that my enchantment shard total had, in fact, dropped by 13x units (and yet no enchantment of any kind had been registered; the arena set/epic item still registered as Level-0. So, I returned to the arena home screen, then re-entered the gear section, clicked on the item I had been attempting to enchant… and saw that the item NOW registered as Level-1, at a cost of 13x enchantment shards. So, yeah, just a warning that something seems to be awry. I’ve notified Rovio and asked for a reimbursement. Has anyone else experienced this glitch/bug?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde I enchanted a full Valiant set on Monday this week without any problems. Haven’t tried anything since.

Anonymous

Man, this event is so buggy for me. Anyone with similar issues had any success contacting rovio? I have ‘t bothered trying yet.

Issues:
    – Still haven’t been able to see my leaderboard
    – getting almost no seven stam battles
    – can only rarely actually enter the five stam battles (they appear on my map, but don’t respond to being tapped)
    – sometimes my event screen shows the Wheel of Wood that a few others have mentioned in this threD, which then freezes the app and forces me to hard close it and re-start the game.

@roviobeni

@roviohuzz

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

@poptimus I’m having similar issues. I can’t see the leaderboard, it just spins. I have one TNT that doesn’t respond to my tap. When I had a 5 stamina battle this morning it also didn’t respond to my tap. I haven’t seen any since then. I also can’t access the arena.

sjmike
    @sjmike

Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but I’m no longer getting the free daily reward from the Chronicle Caves. There hasn’t been a floating chest for me since just after the Easter event.

Anonymous

@sjmike
    Have you tried playing any of the cave levels lately? Sometimes I’ e noticed that doing so triggers the chest to appear.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

The daily cave rewards work for me, got one an hour ago.
    Sometimes you have to play a cave level before it triggers.

Also, I have the Wheel of Wood and the non-responding TNT boxes and 5-stamina enemies, too. (A single one worked for me today.) Event’s finishing soon and couldn’t view my leaderboard a single time yet.

sjmike
    @sjmike

Thanks, that did the trick. Never had to do it before.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I have absolutely no explanation for this.
    I was able to play today’s Daily Dungeon against Lv. 14 enemies again. I completed it numerous times before.

Toonwriter
    @kenny-benjamin

I have a BIG problem with the touch screen. The Halloween event is over, and yet, every time I try to tape the “check mark” button, nothing happened at all. Can anyone help fix it?

Chris
    @chriss

True, the Halloween event is indeed over for 5 months now.

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

I had an issue with lost mastery points. My skulkers was 319 mastery points away from leveling up to rank 10. I purchased 500 mp at the dojo but didn’t get the thumbs up to show I leveled up. When I checked to see why he was 434 points away. That would mean he had 934 mp to go instead of 319. I wonder if I lost mastery on other birds, too.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

The event just finished and now my Event calendar is locked, saying “You need to find a ship to unlock the Event calendar. Keep searching!”
    Will that change in a few minutes or hours or is that a massive bug in my game?

Narc
    @narc

I have the same thing going on but I already have all three vehicles; ship, airship, and submarine. I’m not sure if it’s s bug.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Didn’t I read in a month-old post that Cave 17’s Cave Tremor wasn’t working properly? ‘Cause I just reached that cave and it still doesn’t work. No bird or pig gets damaged or stunned. Not that I wouldn’t like this for myself because it basically means a cave with no disadvantage for myself, but still.

EDIT: Right after I wrote this my Blues got damaged and stunned but the stun effect was already gone in the same turn… Huh…

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

This is a tiny thing but super-annoying.

For a while now (since last update?) when I try the every-twelve-hours movie watch to get a Golden Pig spin, it is greyed out and stuck at “24:00”. I tap over to Piggy McCool, get out of the nest, back in, and I have to do that 2 or 3 times before the little sign becomes enabled and says I can watch a movie for a free spin.

I know twelve hours have elapsed every time I try this, so it isn’t just that it happens to open up as I am futzing around. It’s really annoying to have to spend five extra minutes tapping around just so I can watch an ad for Rovio. You’d think they’d want it to be easy.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@sutekh137 Same for me. I found that just waiting a while in the nest works too.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

Thanks, @angryjohnny… I assume the issue will be fixed in the next update, even as a bunch of other things get broken. *smile*

Thanks,
    sutekh137

EnglishBreakfast
    @englishbreakfas

I don’t know if this was mentioned yet but my pig cherry juice and cake are both rank 1, is it happening to anyone else?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@englishbreakfas
    Did you buy upgrades when they were offered as very high ranks (Rank 47, Rank 52 etc.)? If so, I have the same problem.

EnglishBreakfast
    @englishbreakfas

@smwforever45

Yeah I bought them when they were like rank 52 or something, then a week later they are at rank 1 and there’s nothing I can do about it.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@englishbreakfas
    Yah… I’ve got the same troubles and no response from Rovio yet. I wrote them abou it. :(

EnglishBreakfast
    @englishbreakfas

@smwforever45
    well at least I know I’m not the only one anymore lol. Hope they fix it soon.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,626 through 2,650 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.