Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,501 through 2,525 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • auressaion
    @auressaion

Hello all,

Eight days ago I reported the bug that @werehamsta and @wadeberlin were telling about (and that I was already telling about 3 weeks before, actually).

So far I got *no* update at all from Rovio. Actually I did not hear about the 3 tickets I opened on ABE. How serious is their support, usually?

For what is worth, here are the subjects of the requests I created:
    – Banner Items : grade (stars) dIsplay errors
    – AI “cheating” during an Arena fight? (cf. this post)
    – Items I enchanted are now disenchanted! :( (cf. this post)

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@auressaion I have contacted their support a large number of times and they have always responded back to me. However the response times varies a lot. In some cases they respond within 24 hours and other times it can take about a month, it all depends on how busy their support are.

I know that during the holidays the support was very busy with a minimum amount of staff so they are probably right now catching up with all the tickets.

auressaion
    @auressaion

@angryjohnny Thanks for this feedback: patient I will be, so – not that there is much choice anyways :D

Bubbley
    @bubbley

It seems I am yet again to be dogged by freezes. Is any one else experiencing a freeze if Chuck rages and gets knocked out. This has happened 3 times in the last two days.
    The freeze occurred twice when opponents raged and their Chuck succumbed to my vengeance emblem. Today my chuck raged and was knocked out because of the opponents thorns.

@auressaion
    if you have not even had the standard “we will get back to you” it might be worth submitting a new request. I sent a request just after Christmas but have not had an acknowledgement. I sent a completely new request and got an immediate acknowledgement.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

Wondering if this is a bug or something more sinister….was playing the game earlier last evening, stepped away for a while…about an hour….then logged back in to find that I went from level 50 right back to the very beginning…ALL my gear is gone….everything. I shut down and started again and there was no change. I uninstalled then installed the game again….no change…WTH!??? Has anyone experienced this?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mistychristie — Did you try disconnecting and reconnecting to the Rovio backup? If you are unable to retrieve your progress, try Rovio support; they might be able to help.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

@mvnla2If ….. by “disconnecting and reconnecting to the Rovio backup” do you mean turning it off, then back on…or uninstall and reinstall the game?

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

My game keeps freezing and it is not letting me click any of the cave levels or arena button. Is someowne else expierencing simlilar glitch?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mistychristie — You need a space between my name and the start of your comment. : )
    I meant disconnect and reconnect to your Rovio account (click on the red totem).

@abcdefg
    — You didn’t say what platform your were playing on or what operating system you are using. General advice is to hard close all apps running in the background and do a hard shutdown and restart of the device. Sorry to say that some older devices just can’t keep up with the newer AB games.
    Finally, send a support request to Rovio.
    Good Luck

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

I always disconnect from my Rovio account upon exiting the game. I even uninstalled and installed the game….no change…and no reply from Rovio yet, either.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

I am pleased to say that Rovio fixed my problem in record time (for me). They restarted my game to what had been saved as of Jan 17th, 2016.

minardi
    @minardi-butarbutar

Hi everyone, I got this error message when I wanna play ABEpic. Anybody can help!?Error loading assets: error code ErrorOthers

Suikyo
    @suikyo

In the new update (v 1.3.6), if I scrap a set item, it will get me enchantment shards.

But the problem is the number of enchantment shards I can get from each scrap. Some gives me 6 while some gives me 1. I don’t know which one is correct.

A level 43 phoenix egg will give me 6 woods, 6 cobalt stones and 1 shard. This is way below average.

Edit: added the last line(the one above this one).

Pen.iAB
    @pen-iab

I have a bug that doesn’t let me enchant – it forces me to continually tap on Flotsams whenever I try to enchant – and doesn’t let me do anything else. In the end, I am forced to escape my way out.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@pen-iab — This will sound stupid if you already know this, but it took me a while to figure out. You need shards and snoutlings to complete the enchantment process. After you fill the enchantment bar to 100%, the cost in shards and snoutlings appears in the lower right. Click on that (assuming you have enough of each) and you should succeed in enchanting your item. Good Luck.
    If this is not your problem, you should send a support request to Rovio.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Howmany Shards are on Arena reward-wheel in each league? Some players say that they have no Shards on that reward-wheel even if they made update. Another bug or what?

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

The is still a bug with how weapon strength is displayed. I enhanced on of Chuck’s weapons. If I look at the details it’s now 144 stronger, but when you look at the other weapon it says +143. These should both be the same number.

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

@kennymcc Can confirm that Diamond League has 5 shards for the wheel fortune which replaces the Time Jump reward slot. As for the rest, others will need to share their findings.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Is anyone else have problems with vanishing birds. On several occasion my Paladin has vanished during battle.

I submitted a request to Rovio at the beginning of the month and have heard nothing but the standard acknowledgement. I have resubmitted.

Chulimanga
    @chulimanga

I had quite strange bug today – somehow all my banner flags, banner tops and bird shields got duplicated.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

I dont know if somebody noticed it here already: Today I reinstalled whole game on my phone Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini and I couldnt register to FB in the game. The game crashed (get frozen) every time I tried it. So I removed FB aplication from my phone and it helped. After this I was able to register to FB in the game. I dont know if this is problem of the game or my phone or FB aplication or anything else.

crater
    @crater

I don’t know if this counts as a bug, but I didn’t know where else to post this.

I’m on Kindle.

When I attempted to play I got the prompt that there is a new version of the game and I need to go to the store to update it. Only when it goes to the store and I press “open”, it’s not doing anything.

What can I do to fix this?

Simba
    @simbitio

I have a recent bug on my Account. I’ve signed in and it’s telling me to enhance my weapon from the new update but when I follow the instructions it’s telling me to add the logs which I do, but I only have 40 on me which means it takes me up to 88% and still tells me to add more but I can’t add any more as that’s the max I have on me. I have other materials, but it won’t let me add them to add the tally up to 100%. Please help as it Won’t let me play any levels either to get the materials needed so I’m literally stuck not being able to play the game at all and having completed it all I don’t want to delete my account and start over!!

Suzy
    @suzyq

@crater I think you should report it to Rovio. I have a Kindle as well and reported a couple of days ago to Rovio that I was still on version 1.3.3 of Epic as I hadn’t had any further updates and was wondering if I was going to be getting the latest version. The next day I got 1.3.6, it installed without any problems fortunately.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@simbitio — You should also contact Rovio support with all the details about the problem you are having.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,501 through 2,525 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.