Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,476 through 2,500 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • Pablo
    @pablom117

A glitch I found recently is that druid is healing all the birds the same amount of points, when it should heal one bird much more. With this, that makes rainbird have much more healing tHan druid. Am I the only one with the glitch?

auressaion
    @auressaion

Something is wrong with the display of the banner items (Arena zone) I already won, and with the items I win from the Golden Pig Machine:
    – All my non-set tops are showing 2 stars
    – All my non-set flags are showing 1 star (even the last that I won today after looking at ad ; it was 3 star according to the GPM, yet it displays as a 1-star within the banner menu – the boost it provides is typically a 3-star one, though, so I suspect the bug is only graphical)
    – All my non-set emblems are showing 2 stars.

Can provide screenshots about the last flag I won, if need be.
    Anyone seeing the same issue?

auressaion
    @auressaion

On Christmas event. I 3-starred the 20 first levels. The star counter close to Santa Pig, near the Golden Cloud Castle (suppose that’s the English name – French locales over here :) ) reads 63/85. The figures are the same for at least 8 levels (did not pay attention earlier). Definitely looks as if something was wrong with it. Maybe it will start to increase after I gain the 63rd star?

EDIT (2015/12/23 10:20 UTC) : Indeed, the counter shows the correct number after the 63rd star :)

Anonymous

Today I found the Opponent’s Help bug. This bug allows opponents to support one of your allies (arena)

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

I found that bug too. When I was playing arena the opponent was using Spies. Then their Spies supported my tricksters.

Also, there is a stamina bug that says I will get more stamina in 8-9 days. That stinks because the Christmas event is going to end. Also my timers are 8-9 days off. This game is getting useless now that I have to pay 10 LC whenever I want to use a friends bird in a battle. I am deleting the game if these bugs are not fixed.

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

Chuck fighting with MANA MIST + MANA WELL, wearing RAINBIRD class hat, he should have a 60% chance to be immune from negative effects. The animation briefly shows “immune” but he or the ally still get affected.

I observed this in the Christmas event nodes, and on Android.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@avip2u I believe this bug only applies to the animation you see. For example, if an opponent tries to block your rage ability, you may see the crossed-out chili even if you are immune. You CAN still use the rage chili, however. Tap-and-hold on your birds to see their + and – effects.

SmokyCat
    @smokycat

I logged out of my account earlier today and after I logged back on the Xmas event wasn’t showing up and I couldn’t access the arena either. I’ve looked around but can’t seem to find anyone else that had this issue.. any ideas on how to fix this? I’ve logged in and out multiple times and it hasn’t worked so far..

EDIT: I fixed it some how.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

I paid for some lucky coins last night. But when I next logged on, I somehow had double the amount of LCs that I paid for. And checking my card, it wasn’t charged twice.

I have no idea how this happened.

…Not that I’m complaining mind you, lol.

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

I’ve been having more lockup and crashing lately.
    I’ve also noticed issues using the shards. I upgraded one of Chuck’s weapons three times. It’s says it’s stronger by 71 compared to another L52 weapon, but considering it’s +24 by each upgrade it should be +72. When I display the weapons properties it does show +72, so I there’s a bug there.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I think this is a bug.

Vanishing bird.

When I responded to Cupcake trap by attacking with Paladin he vanished from play. I was left with only 2 birds.

Anyone else experience this?

Mamazzo Madeira
    @mamazzo-madeira

Chronicle cave 13 has a bug. When the curse of the cave (the one that gives damage randomly to a pig or a bird, and knockout it), i cant cleanse this curse. My bird stays knock out, even if I use the healing rain of rainbird, the cheer of the tricksters or the royal aid of the princess. I watched some videos on youtube, and the curse don’t even knockout the birds of the players. I maybe translate some name or class wrong, because I have the game installed in portuguese on my mobile.

Oh, and I just have a facebook account to play the game!!! If someone could add me, or accept me as friend I’ll be grateful! LOL

Really hard to play just with Indiana Pig, Prince Porky and Porky McCool as alies!

Obrigado! Cheers!

Suzy
    @suzyq

Played the arena last night, selected my 3 birds for game and clicked on play. When I looked I saw that Red wasn’t there. I thought somehow I made a mistake and carried on. Needless to say I lost that game. When the game finished I looked to see if I had in fact missed selecting Red but I hadn’t. I wasn’t a happy bunny.

This has never happened before, does this happen to other people? I tried again with Red in the next game and thankfully Red was there this time. Just annoyed I lost a game.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq very similar to what happened to me. I started with Red in the Arena but he vanished instead of being knocked out.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

My Game will kick me out every time I play it for the first time of the Day. Every day. I have to make sure and play a dummie round first because I know it’ll kick me out. Far too often I’ve dived right into Arena battles and have been saddled with a loss.

Yes, I’ve reinstalled.
    Yes, I’ve rebooted.
    Yes, I reported it.

And, Yes, it still happens.

auressaion
    @auressaion

Holy crap, the items I enchanted are not enchanted anymore, except for one: the item I first enchanted when the game forced me to do so. All other enchants, gone. Needless to say, the enchant shards I used in order to enchant the items did not magically reappeared. How on earth is it possible to bug a software that much?! Next step, report to Rovio. Will do that right away.

EDIT 2016/01/06 19:26 CET: Report done :)

auressaion
    @auressaion

Damn, I am starting to think that bugs are a way of life in this game.

Just encountered a team in the Arena, the AI obviously “cheated” during the fight:
    – Red, Chuck, Bomb. Not 100% sure, but likely Paladin, Wizard, Pirate. Did not pay enough attention to their items (I should have taken a screenshot :/ )
    – Banner Blessed Blanket + Blessed Idol, emblem “Time Jump”.

AI goes first.
    All three birds triggered the “Time Lapse”. Given the 10% probability that “Time Lapse” provides, there is one chance over 1000 that this happens – that’s not the first time I see this ; to my mind what is implemented is closer to 33%.
    Only my Red survived the first wave; I attacked the banner, knowing that the match was already over.
    Then comes the fun: opponent Red used the Chili ability (showing that it feels pretty fast :/ ), hitting my banner pretty hard. Then Chuck also used the Chili ability. That’s the second time I see this; first time I thought that I made a mistake – today I am very sure. Then Bomb had a normal turn and hit the banner, game over.

Two bugs in one fight… (or one bug showing 2 different aspects?). Doh.

WadeBerlin
    @wadeberlin

I roll the golden pig in the dueling area, multiple times I’ve won a three star item, and twice a two star item, only to have it show up as a single star item.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

For a third month in a row, my daily reward calendar is reset to day 1. Last November and December it happened few days short of Rainbow Riot day, effectively nullifying the chance to get closer to it again that month (not to mention 30 LC at the end). This time it happened today. I erased the app from memory, wiped cache and data, and reloaded from cloud. Then I saw this:

Then I uninstalled the game completely and reloaded from cloud again. The calendar has its usual look again, but it’s still at day 1. I *think* it’s still enough to get a set sword at the end of the month, but it’s too much to hope that the glitch doesn’t strike again until then.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@werehamsta — Wow! Never seen and hope never to see calendar full of snoutlings. Take a screenshot of calendar as it looks today. You should send a support request directly to Rovio. If you have any screenshots of previous calendars, I would send them along.
    I assume you know that the calendar resets close to the first of every month whether you have reached the end of it or not? In other words, you really do need to claim an award every day. My calendar seems to be one day ahead of the actual calendar, but that’s easy to deal with.

bikerdood
    @bikerdood

Has anyone had this problem with Chuck’s shield disappearing? I was scrapping unwanted GPM items and something went wrong. Chuck appears without his shield now in all places of the game where his items are visible, so I don’t know if his shield is impacting his gameplay or not. If I click on the shield tab for reviewing Chuck’s items, it shows no items and freezes every time so that I have to reboot.
    I have tried rebooting and restarting the phone, but that has no effect.
    I have reported to Rovio – just wondering if anyone else has seen it.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

When I get a banner from Arena GPM, no matter how many stars it had on roulette, it only has one star when in the main roster.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@werehamsta — That is happening to me also. Have you reported it to Rovio Support? I am not playing that arena ATM.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,476 through 2,500 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.