Have you noticed a bug, glitch, or problem in Angry Birds Epic? Let us know!
Please keep this thread related to bugs and glitches, and not your opinions on the app itself. We will be forwarding this thread to Rovio for their reference, so please be as specific as possible.
- Red Key is not missing; it is located in Chronicle Caves.
- Missing Birds is part of normal gameplay. Three birds are taken captive in Bamboo Forest, but keep playing and you’ll find them again!
- Demonic Wizpig is not a glitch. He must be defeated by Prince Porky, as his passive ability states that “No bird can defeat him!”
Added on Oct 21, 2014Adds Caves 10 & 11 to the Chronicle Caves!
Also squashes several bugs and features some miscellaneous changes:
- Limited Time: Battle characters from "Puzzle & Dragons"
- Changed: Max XP Level increased to 37
- Changed: Piggy McCool will now occasionally spin YOUR Golden Pig Machine
- Changed: Mastery is now discounted based on the number of Mighty Eagle Stamp Cards collected from the Daily Golden Pig
- Changed: Mastery from Mighty Eagle's Dojo resets after 3 hours again, instead of once per day at midnight
- Fixed: Event Leaderboards should work better
- “Un-Free” Friends Rolls: Rolling a friend’s Golden Pig Machine should be free, but charges the user 3 Lucky Coins.
- Rovio Accounts buggy (Reported by AMslimfordy): After logged into Rovio Account and closing the app, all “Cloud” data was deleted and had to start from the beginning.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.