Angry Birds Epic Bugs at arena event

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs at arena event

• How some one on Arena League of stone season (41 lvl “Dima”) can get 940,271 points? How it possible?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • loynis
    @loynis

It’s clearly a hack. I also met a guy who had birds with millions hp and damage counts (already mailed a support about it).

I’m also aware of some of these accounts. The people owning them have hooked them up to facebook pages. The ones I know about don’t compete with with these accounts at all.

Basically what they do is create two accounts, one hacked and one legit. The hacked one is created for fun and offered to any fb friends to make life a bit easier in the caves, dungeons and other friend-dependent levels which can sometimes be extremely hard to get through unless you already have bought all the upgrades and hats.

In my view they offer a great service to some of us who are running into difficulties after Rovio’s silly changes in the game to “encourage” people to spend more and play longer.

However, if these hacked accounts are used in any kind of competition, they should be reported to Rovio. On the other hand, if you are lined up against them as opponents in the arena, chances are they are a random pick by Rovio. Just don’t enter the arena, close the game and restart it. You should get a new opponent line-up.

Alexandr Gych
    @sasha-sage-35

Thanks for doing this)))

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs at arena event

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.