Angry Birds Epic Arena Question

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Arena Question

• I just started playing the arena about 4 weeks ago.
    At first it was easy, lots of matches well below my teams power, and teams that looked realistic.
    However, this week I made it to Platinum league, and suddenly there are no real player opponents, just computer generated ones with almost none below me in power, and full sets for every single opponent. I know they are computer generated because EVERY single one this week has been “Unnamed Player”, and full sets for all birds.
    And then to top it off, I keep getting “Immune” when attacking some teams, so my Rogues are completely useless for the entire match.
    Is this what everyone sees in Platinum League?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Both things you experienced are currently normal and unrelated to the league you’re currently in.

The whole Mastery system has been refurbished, and because of that, the game first needs to collect data for new opponents, that’s why you see so many computer-generated opponents. They will disappear – have patience :)

The “Immune!” stuff is probably related to a certain set for Chuck: Mana Shell. It gives a 60% chance for immunity to harmful effects and that is likely why Rogues become useless against teams that have this bird with this set.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Arena Question

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.