Angry Birds Epic : Arena Of Terence : Season Rewards

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic : Arena Of Terence : Season Rewards

• ” YOU WILL BE REWARDED AN ARENA TROPHY BY REACHING A HIGHER ARENA LEAGUE DURING AN ARENA SEASON OR FOR HEROIC ARENA DEEDS ”
    What does it mean here by heroic arena deeds? The only way I have gotten a season trophy
    is by reaching the silver league in the second season.
    And why are the rewards statues of matilda?
    Is it because it’s season 3?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

@ravinda-bulathgama I think the phrase ‘or for heroic arena deeds’ suggests that either (a) Rovio HAD fully intended to add quite specific reward(s) content… but they’ve simply not managed to get around to it (yet), or, (b) that the English language can be a real pain in the backside… Lol. Indeed, if one interprets the end of the arena week ‘wheel spin’ as a ‘reward’ for ‘heroic arena deeds’… in the sense that one’s performance in the arena is ranked, ‘starred,’ and, thus, correlated to one’s ‘deeds’/overall performance, then the sentence does make a very general kind of (muddled) sense. It’s the phrase ‘rewarded an arena trophy’ that’s generating confusion here… as it seems to imply that ‘heroic arena deeds’ will be rewarded with a ‘trophy’ rather than simply ‘rewarded.’ Sorry, but I’m not sure what you mean by ‘And why are the rewards statues of matilda?’ or ‘Is it because it’s season 3?’

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

Every arena season had a different bird statue troophy, Season 1 had Red, Season 2 had Chuck, Season 3 had Matilda… now I guess it’s either Blues’ or Bomb’s turn to show up.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Should be Bomb next, following the standard bird order.

Ravinda Bulathgama
    @ravinda-bulathgama

I mean What @ryogokusama is saying here as an answer. And Thanks!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic : Arena Of Terence : Season Rewards

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.