Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 383 total)
  • Replies
  • tinostar11
    @tinostar11

That 2nd Boss Fight is more about Strategy that what the Original Boss Fight with the Wizard Pig was.
    That Fight now has the Pigs Immune to Anything that removes Stuff.
    Makes the fight harder and you can’t use brute force.

Anonymous

@metztli013 Right now I’m 13th. Nothing worth competing for. :P

On my board, you’re in 8th. Not sure if it’s different for you.

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

Does anyone have any tips on how to beat Wizpig? I’ve tried twice now and he killed me both times. Plus, those pigs with the orange goo, or frosting, are hard, too. Thank you!

Edit: wait, I think it’s Prince Porky.
    Edit: No, it’s WizPig

Atom
    @atom

I beat it on my first try. I took Elite Paladin, Elite Bard and Wizard (all 60/12) with Dragon, Nightmare and Lightning (all set enchanted to lvl 5). I ended up using a hot veggie cake (fills chili for 75%) on the last wave and ragging Chuck to do massive damage and stunned wizpig in the process. The extra damage from Nightmare really helped.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Opened my board this morning to find it is now very very active. I’m only just in the lead.

metztli013
    @metztli013

@partshade

On my board I’m 11th with 3925 and you are 16th with 2550. But earlier it had you at 28th with like 75…so weird

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@jewlsdeluxe

I defeated the wizpig with samurai, bard, and treasure hunter.

Used the hunter to reset wizpig’ counter and samurai to shield when hunter failed then bard to heal afterward

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I got super lucky with the Wizpig battle.
    Took in Elite Paladin w/Dragon, Wizard w/Reset and Spies. Spies were KO’d in the 2nd wave – I still cleared the battle with Paladin and Wizard ALONE. Because fortunately, Reset procced right as Wizpig was charging, which made his buff wear off before he attacked. Woo!

I woke up to find out I was 10th… ._.
    The leaderboards just took forever to update, and the times switched so that messes my entire schedule up. The new levels unlocked at 4 AM. I’m fast asleep at that time. ._.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

The Wizpig battle took a few tries, oddly my Capt’n dispel effect didn’t do anything to Wizpig’s doubler – always works in SRC. Finally won with Samurai (Titan), Wizard, Elite Bard, hit both a 2 round knockout w Red and a 1 round with Matilda, managed to kill Wizpig before he attacked.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@marty-schofield The reason the dispel doesn’t work is because of the special disadvantage of that stage which is that pig’s status effects can not be dispelled.

Jim151
    @jim151

After getting my butt kicked 3 times trying to beat him conventionally, I just went full rage chili every round with blues. Took only 2 cakes to do it.

Jim151
    @jim151

Oh, and when I went to bed last night, I was in first with 7800. Second had about 1300. When I woke up, I was in 9th place. Gonna have to spend some stamina drinks, but that’s what I have been saving them for.

Anonymous

Treasure Hunters + Lightning Bird has been working pretty well for me

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

thanks @angryjohnny

I might just avoid playing that level again, too risky. Usually once I’ve beaten all I’ll grind the 3 pointers for items (still need 5 balloons) then once I get the items I’ll switch to playing the 7 for points until the next gate opens. But this 7 pointer seems too unbalanced.

Anonymous

@marty-schofield
    The 3-stam battles actually give you the best medals/stam output, once you’ve collected all the items. Even moreso if you’re willing to spend FE to re-spin.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@jewlsdeluxe My birds were still at 50/12 when I beat that Wizpig. All three birds survived without using any potions. Won with 95+ points to three star the level. 2500 for defeating Wizpig.

I used Elite Samurai w/Dragon, Rainbird w/Reset and Cleric w/Sweet Set. Before the Wizpig attacks, Samurai activates Defensive Formation and Cleric activates Healing Shield. Then the Wizpig cannot heal himself that much.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suikyo

I used Elite Samurai w/Dragon, Rainbird w/Reset and Cleric w/Sweet Set. Before the Wizpig attacks, Samurai activates Defensive Formation and Cleric activates Healing Shield. Then the Wizpig cannot heal himself that much.

Elite Samurai?

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

Thank you, @suikyo, @smwforever45, @dragonofheart73, and everyone else. I defeated WizPig with Elite Paladin and the primal set (I still haven’t completed my dragon set), Wizard with reset and Spies with revive. I appreciate all of the tips!

Edit: Fixed Red’s elite class

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jewlsdeluxe Shouldn’t that be Elite Paladin instead of Elite Samurai?

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

@datguygamer You are correct! My mistake. Thank you for the correction.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@tinostar11 Second boss fight? You mean the 7 right before the second door? I beat it in one try with Elite Bard, Elite SeaDog and Treasure Hunters (I think).

I’m Level 60 mastery 12.

Matilda with Cleansing Light (Heavenly Sceptre and Heavenly Case) level 52 enchanted to 10

Bomb with Scissors (Rock, Paper) level 52 enchanted to 10

Blues with BEEP (RC Robot, Remote Control) level 52 enchanted to 10

One of these might have been Red with Elite Paladin and Banner Breaker set (Kirei Masamune, Blowing Masamune) also level 52 enchanted to 10.

Trick for me was to relentlessly attack with Treasure Hunter and either Bomb or Red and heal with Bard and attack with her in the meantime. All do high damage at above specified classes and wepons levels and mastery:

Elite Bard attack yields 2415 damage
    Elite SeaDog attack yields 3009 damage
    Treasure Hunters attack yields 2517 damage
    and, if used, Elite Paladin yields 2038 damage and 7547 with heroic strike!

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@datguygamer Sorry, just normal samuari

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

Ugh, crashes this event are worse than any before it, and that’s saying a lot. Lost over 30 stamina so far to crashes, including 4 or 5 while reloading the map after winning a battle and spending a few FEs on re-spins. Of course I don’t get the FEs back, just lose the points.

If I successfully make it back to the map, it crashes before I can start a new battle. Even crashes when I’m trying to exit the game normally.

If I do something other than the event, like arena or caves, it works fine. Seems to be at its worst after collecting the items available for the day. This morning I was relatively crash-free, but as soon as there were only points available it all started happening again.

Tuyul Gaming
    @tuyul-gaming

im level 20 with no premium classes, mastery level 3, few are 4, should i try to get elite pirate? i calculate the probs for collectibles and time needed for energy refill, seems like its hard to get all of them without energy drink, i also dont want to use essence for drinks
    i get beaten at level 6 wave 2, those undead soo hard, and imo is near impossible without spend many drinks or cakes

want to know, when the remaining 7 day ends, does it mean that the time needed for elite pirate also gone? or we can continue later? also what happen to those collected but not completed collectibles? is it gone for good?

thanks

Tman
    @tman

@dahnlor the exact same thing is happening to me. Normal fights are fine, but in the event, I’m losing stamina and not able to move up my leaderboard. Very frustrating.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 383 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.