Android P Workaround / Fix?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Android P Workaround / Fix?

• <p style=”text-align: center;”> Yeah, I knew it was gonna happen, but does anyone know a fix for the Communication Error that comes with Android P Beta?</p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>I like to get my Angry Birds on while waiting for friends to show up for happy hour. I’m not gonna be that nerd with an iPad at the bar. LOL</p>

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • david-sweet
    @david-sweet

Rovio

Obviously you’ve known about this for 2 months and 3 weeks based on the age of this post.  You could’ve fixed it before Android Pie (android 9, android p) was released.  Today is the official release date you can no longer use the excuse that Android Pie is in beta.

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

Good news, we actually have an update taking care of this coming later this week.

Thanks for the patience, everyone!

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Wait! Update/fix for Android P, affecting minority of players, gets fixed, while “ToF video option” and other bugs affecting lots of players still goes unnoticed? Nice priorities. /s

SirDothProtest
    @sirdothprotest

Is there going to be any means of recovering the tokens we have already earned, the ones we can no longer earn through daily events or sparks lost through being unable to connect for x days until that update rolls out?

SirDothProtest
    @sirdothprotest

@wingmanjuan Any updates on the fix? Currently missing out on hundreds of gems, tens of thousands of sparks, coins, tokens, characters…you get the point. Pretty frustrated at this stage…

david-sweet
    @david-sweet

I created a ticket via the app on a different device.  I got a reply pretty quick stating they were aware of the problem and an update would be out soon.  About a week later I got an email stating the update was available.  Sure enough the update worked.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Android P Workaround / Fix?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.