Ancient Might vs Bird Bond

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Ancient Might vs Bird Bond

• So here I was replying to a post saying how much I hoped to do well on the 5x spins, I go back to my game and see I have a free spin on a friends gpm and I realize I didn’t log in and it will be a piggy mccool spin on a standard gpm so I give it a spin and get a dud ( some 1 star junk),well now I go to arena and know I have a mccool spin there also. I pretty much friend everyone who ask so I have 20 pages of friends, a lot of them are just starting out and I never get anything good from their standard gpm, so I figure a level 68 McCool is best option. Well to my surprise I got the second half to my level 72 ancient might set. I only had bird bond level 72 e-3 and mythic shroud level72 e-1. So is it worth enchanting ancient might? I am really happy with bird bond

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I would suggest saving your shards till you get either valiant or Justice sets as they are the best arena sets to have

Ckd
    @ckd1

Thank you Arbiter
    I was thinking the same thing why switch bird bond for something probably not as good

angryde
    @angryde

@ckd1 Hmmm, the “worth” of any choice entirely depends on how much/many shards and resources you have to burn, yeah? Your PvP/Arena strategy also has to be factored in… for me, only two sets a “worth” enchanting – “Blessed” and “Valiant.” But, again, that valuation only makes sense in context. So, yeah, if you’re happy with your current line-up, and have the resources, go for it. But there are always options re: NOT enchanting anything at all, PvP/Arena wise… :-P

Pointless
    @pointless

@ckd1 what is being hinted at is true. Don’t waste any resources on Enchanting a substandard Arena Set. Valiant is really the only option right now, and even then…

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

I say enchant everything to 10 in reverse alphabetical order until you have used all of your shards.

Ckd
    @ckd1

lol………your humor astounds me Dallasreds

angryde
    @angryde

@dallasreds @ckd1 Astounding, yes, considering his “sense of humor” is — in actuality — a disquieting amalgam of high-functioning autism ticks bound together by the ever-reliable glue of good ol’ fashioned southern charm… (shudder). The cheery sadism is merely the icing on the fetid, reeking s$&t-cake, as it were. A unique and endearing “passive-aggressive flourish” that we’ve all grown to know and love…

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless @angryde
    You have been holding out on us. Some of us did not know you held a MASTERS degree in child psychiatry besides your expert flinging and great insight in so many areas. Keep providing your humor. That’s TEXAS southern charm provided by frequent jalapeño ingestion beginning in my youth and continuing today.

Pointless
    @pointless

Not to mention a State-wide air of mourning after all foreseeable Sundays have been, rather rudely, freed up…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Ancient Might vs Bird Bond

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.